Frustrated with recording

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help.
It has been viewed 241 times and 2 replies have been made.

iamblessed2

Post by iamblessed2

I have on occasion had trouble getting bumped off sing-snap before I have completed a song or other technical difficulties. It was annoying but manageable. Just recently I am having trouble with my songs not saving properly. When I go to play the recording back it seems to get stuck. I can see the video moving but the audio isn't. I have had this happen at least 5 times in just the last couple of days. Is anyone else having this issue and if so any idea why.

I have contacted support and followed their instructions to reboot everything, motem,router, and computer two times. I have run scans to see if I have something corrupting my computer which comes back clean. I have Norton Security which is very good.

Help I am thinking of jumping ship at the end of the month. I can't see paying for this if it continues.

Boney-Jo

Edited reply by Boney-JoGOLD

Hi There,

I am sorry to hear you are having these problems.
My suggestion would be to contact Recording Support, explain to them everything you have put in this thread and ask for further assistance. It may be a case of narrowing things down.
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/recording-support

I am sorry I could not help.

Cheers Jo

Softieone

Reply by Softieone

It could be your soundcard driver/s or audio codecs that you need to update or your flash player. I don't think Norton Security detects that type of stuff. It's good to keep your drivers updated and your browser and your adobe flash. Just a suggestion here.

Topic Closed
This topic has been closed and will not receive any new replies.