fade in fade out

This topic is listed in Vocal Help, Tips & Critique. It has been viewed 661 times and 4 replies have been made.

Ugene_The_Flagman

Post by Ugene_The_Flagman

its all fun sure but it must be agonizing on othersears when lisning to me groaning out my tunes ,when intro is there sound is fine .. but as i begin my tune the sound diminishes quite a bit ,the actual. background music sounds like and my self to be comming from a pipe or beam me up scotty place , very poor quality i do not wish to inflict seriouse injuries to other lisners ears so if ya wanna ,or brave enough to visit my site ,take what ear protection you need and have a listen,you maybe helping one of your freinds or every one else by trying to analyse this problem 4 me . i tried not singing at all but gee a man has to have some sort of fun , smiles and have a wonderful day ...... ty Ugene_The_Flagman..... or pablo to my freinds

peachygurl

Reply by peachygurlGOLD +4

Pablo (yes, I am going to classify myself as friend until you tell me otherwise), I did go have a listen to "Your Cheating Heart" because that is a song I know well. From the beginning to the end there was NO sound diminishing on my computer. The volume level was the same. If there is a specific song you feel manifest this sound issue more, let me know and I will go take a listen to that too.

What I did find is your overall volumes are too loud and your mic setting is a wee bit too "hot". The way to fix this is to lower you master volume and wave a tad as well as your mic setting just a wee tiny bit. You are getting some clipping that distorts your sound.

Ugene_The_Flagman

Reply by Ugene_The_Flagman

thank u peachy gurl for the swift reply , your very brave to listen ,by almeans Pablo is fine.try one burbone. one scotch ,one beer it may give you a slight indication if it works the same all the way though on your end then it has to be me with the rough playback ... gee i might need a spelling check too , lol

Ugene_The_Flagman

Reply by Ugene_The_Flagman

ooo gee i only read half your message silly old sausage i am thanks for the tech tip , cheers

peachygurl

Reply by peachygurlGOLD +4

Pablo, left ya a comment on One Scotch.... Just thought of another possibility. Your mic could have a loose connection to your sound card.

Topic Closed
This topic has been closed and will not receive any new replies.