Where Post Voice Help

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 173 times and 9 replies have been made.

kjcarolinaLEVEL 31

Post by kjcarolinaGOLD

Where is place to post & find voice, mic, echo, reverb, just in general tips/pointers recommendations/advice on some of our songs, or in general voice tips like breathing techniques on songs. Not only would I love to get help, but I would also like to see what others post regarding their opinions. Sry lost my password so I been off while I can't seem to find my other posts here. Happy New Year btw.

__Angels__LEVEL 110

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +6

forum/topic/ab115856

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/support/sitemap
This first Will help you remember or learn about Singsnap

You lost your password in this account or in other you had before?
Think the best way wil be contact them sending a PM = Private Message,

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/singsnapsupport

by this link they help you for sure !

Good Luck, welcome

Happy New Year!!!

kjcarolinaLEVEL 31

Reply by kjcarolinaGOLD

Thank you Angels, whew never seen that page before, looks much more easy to navigate now, lost my way for while lost password, lost all those pretty images, comments, lost my ppl, lost 1 special comment from an actual singer out of the country, guess we never know where our comments may come from. Just been gone for while, keep think i'm too old to be doing this so I take breaks, but I love to sing, just gotta find those "right" songs for my voice & get going again.

__Angels__LEVEL 110

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +6

forum/topic/ab115856

Watch & Listen
Record
Sing
Upload
Message Board
Chat
Help
Purchase

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/singsnapsupport

your vw

RichAllenLEVEL 74

Reply by RichAllenGOLD

If you can afford it you should treat yourself to a Gold account, then you'd not be limited to only 100 songs on your free account

Not cheap I know, works out about £10-11 a month for me usually depending on the exchange rate.

socomicefoxLEVEL 76

Reply by socomicefoxGOLD +1

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/category/a31de

Singing and Songwriting tips. They have many good tips about breathing when singing as well as other useful singing tips/posts that ppl post over there. They also have critique where you post a song and ppl actually tell you what they think of your singing.

I give true critique OP do you know why? Because some singers do care about how they sound or how they sing or they want to better themselves at it. Its how a person takes critique and uses it thats what can grow a persons voice is they gotta want to learn. Because I tell you now no matter who you are each time a person picks up the mic to sing they do it because they love the hobby but at the same time what they dont know is everytime they sing they can learn something about their voice. Every voice is different but no matter what once the voice is unlocked and ppl learn how to grow their voice into that secret voice that was always there but just never used the right way ppl will sing and feel the greatness of having a good voice.

RichAllenLEVEL 74

Reply by RichAllenGOLD

Some of us don't care though, like me, I know that my voice sounds like a bag of cats being strangled and that's being kind.

I just don't want telling by the likes of YOU.

socomicefoxLEVEL 76

Edited reply by socomicefoxGOLD +1

Some of us don't care though, like me, I know that my voice sounds like a bag of cats being strangled and that's being kind.

I just don't want telling by the likes of YOU.RichAllen

The OP is asking where to look for general voice tips like for breathing techniques etc. I posted the link to get her to the correct place.

As far as your last sentence. No one ever said YOU asked. And no one ever said anything to YOU about your voice in this post did they?

Anyways OP of this post I directed you to the right place for singing tips etc. There is many posts there on breathing technique etc.

ImaChristian2

Edited reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +2

I just don't want telling by the likes of YOU.RichAllen

The OP is asking where to look for general voice tips like for breathing techniques etc. I posted the link to get her to the correct place.

As far as your last sentence. No one ever said YOU asked. And no one ever said anything to YOU about your voice in this post did they?

Anyways OP of this post I directed you to the right place for singing tips etc. There is many posts there on breathing technique etc.socomicefox

WOW, Soco has always been the first to offer up an answer or advice for you, Rich.And you do ask here, plenty. He seems like your big brother at times,, the way he keeps you in line. (For your, you're own good) You, yourself Rich, have stated you are banned from some forums and have been in trouble on many for your behavior. Soco is a positive role model for you, its obvious he cares about you. What a shame you won't show any appreciation towards him. Not that you can't. You just won't. The man has way more class then I do, thats for sure. You are a good guy Soco. Lots of us appreciate your kindness. (She sticks her tongue out at Rich)

VitaminDeeLEVEL 101

Edited reply by VitaminDeePATRON +13

Where is place to post & find voice, mic, echo, reverb, just in general tips/pointers recommendations/advice on some of our songs, or in general voice tips like breathing techniques on songs. Not only would I love to get help, but I would also like to see what others post regarding their opinions. Sry lost my password so I been off while I can't seem to find my other posts here. Happy New Year btw.kjcarolina

Their are singing lesson videos on my profile page on the website version of singsnap. Com

I wasn't sure if you were using SingSnap on compure or android app or iOS

Hubby and I really like they way they teach. Both instructors have lots of free content on youtube.