This topic is listed in General Discussion.
It has been viewed 5,063 times and 103 replies have been made.

MsTake

Reply by MsTakeGOLD +2

I like that idea of having our pics play as a random slideshow during non webcam songs... but it would be better if you could flag the ones you want to come up that way. I would love to put up some pics of my friends here; (I saved a few from my Slideshow guestbook) and my family, but maybe they shouldn't cycle through while I"M singing...

Sunnylane

Reply by SunnylaneGOLD +9 +2

I finally know who I am :) gonna find a song to record.r/b8a705503

Per or Jason : How many pictures are we allowed to add to our Gallery?Sunnylane

No limit at all at the moment Per

Thankyou ! I'll add some more in later this afternoon ! Lovin' this new feature!!

Meow_Meow

Reply by Meow_Meow

Love it!!! Added some already Thanks SS crew.. you rock my world

MichuPichu

Reply by MichuPichuGOLD

Great new feature I like it... so thanks

RivercrossingHope

Reply by RivercrossingHope

I don't want to look silly.. But, where do you find "Gallery".. I looked in my Profile.. I can not find it.. I am confused.. Sorry to be a pain..

RivercrossingHope

Reply by RivercrossingHope

Haha I found it:)

cowboysangel

Reply by cowboysangelPATRON

great now i like this it lets others kinda enjoy other singers on here and how their lives has changed thue the years on here and showing off like maybe new edtions to their lives ........HECK I LIKE THIS !!!!!!!!! I AM GONNA SHARE WITH OTHERS THANKS FOR DOING THIS ....BUT WAIT GONNA TAKE THE PICTURES LOL

KellyAnne4Peace

Reply by KellyAnne4PeacePATRON +1 +1

Check Twirl for Updates member/twirl Miss & Thank & Love U All

Thank you for the gallery!! I was able to add animated peace graphics to mine with instructions on my profile for Snappers to post the images!

Maggie_Len

Reply by Maggie_LenGOLD

Great! tried and love it! thanks for this great Feature…

How about a *drag and drop* to rearrange the pictures…

*Previous and Next* to view the next or previous pic…

Option to edit the title…I misspelled many times, so what I did was delete and
re-post it...lol…and to make sure I no longer make misspells, I copy and paste to
use the same title on all of my pics…lol…good I can use the same title to all of the pics….

Maggie_Len

Reply by Maggie_LenGOLD

I can't click the *X* to close the picture, and when I'm
in my gallery, I cannot click *Go Back* or my *Profile* to exit
from the page, tried to view others gallery to figure out, and I can.

Maybe something wrong with my code?...

LadyChaCha_60

Reply by LadyChaCha_60GOLD

How do you get the gallery, I do not have it on my profile.

AllMusicNoDramaNow

Reply by AllMusicNoDramaNow

DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN ADD OUR ,THE ONES WE WANT IN OUR GALLERY/?

Terry

Reply by TerryGOLD

Another idea we're tossing around: once you provide the Gallery with some picture URLs, we can add a feature to the player to run a slideshow of selected / random pictures from your Gallery inside songs that you have with no video.

What do people think of that?Jason

that would be good!

Per

Reply by PerSTAFF +1 +2

How do you get the gallery, I do not have it on my profile.LadyChaCha_60

Everyone has it, go here and click on "Gallery":
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/ladychacha_60

Per

Reply by PerSTAFF +1 +2

DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN ADD OUR ,THE ONES WE WANT IN OUR GALLERY/?AllMusicNoDramaNow

Yes.

Per

Reply by PerSTAFF +1 +2

I can't click the *X* to close the picture, and when I'm
in my gallery, I cannot click *Go Back* or my *Profile* to exit
from the page, tried to view others gallery to figure out, and I can.

Maybe something wrong with my code?...

len_7

Not sure what that could be, best to contact SingSnapSupport and we'll troubleshoot it from there:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/help/contact

FleaCDP

Reply by FleaCDP

Per, I think the Gallery is a great idea and I look forward to getting additional functions for it. My only suggestion at the moment is to make it easier to get to. Right now, for me to add pics to my Gallery, i have to click on the Account Tab, then the "Click Here to See What Your Profile Looks Like" button, and THEN the Gallery link. Can there not be a Gallery link in the bar when you're viewing your "Edit Account" page? Thanks again for this!

- ChrisFleaCDP

Per, I didn't see a response to my question, and I've noticed others have had trouble finding their Gallery. Is my suggestion above possible? Thanks!

Nazzo

Reply by NazzoGOLD +1 +1

Sounded like a nasty earthquake over there

This is great. I spotted it shortly after it went on and in no time at all I started wacking some on. It gives us the chance to show what our lives have been like.

Per

Reply by PerSTAFF +1 +2

Per, I think the Gallery is a great idea and I look forward to getting additional functions for it. My only suggestion at the moment is to make it easier to get to. Right now, for me to add pics to my Gallery, i have to click on the Account Tab, then the "Click Here to See What Your Profile Looks Like" button, and THEN the Gallery link. Can there not be a Gallery link in the bar when you're viewing your "Edit Account" page? Thanks again for this!

- ChrisFleaCDP

Per, I didn't see a response to my question, and I've noticed others have had trouble finding their Gallery. Is my suggestion above possible? Thanks!FleaCDP

I've been reading / making notes of all suggestions posted in this thread. Can't say which ones will be implemented though.

JulieWood

Reply by JulieWoodPATRON

Another idea we're tossing around: once you provide the Gallery with some picture URLs, we can add a feature to the player to run a slideshow of selected / random pictures from your Gallery inside songs that you have with no video.

That feature would be AWESOME! :o)

Defense

Reply by Defense

^^^^^ totally agree...since I don't use a webcam, I can't use Manycam, so that additional feature would be awesome!

JulieWood

Reply by JulieWoodPATRON

Paul, I don't have a webcam either and Manycam worked for me... I just re-recorded a song using it... I'm still playing but it seems to work well! I had to message babyseraph for some help but if I can get it to work, I bet you can. :0)

Defense

Reply by Defense

Hmmm, when I downloaded it, it said it didn't detect a webcam and wouldn't work for me..this was over a year ago though so who knows if they updated it. No biggie, I'd rather work within Snap if Jason makes that feature happen

JulieWood

Reply by JulieWoodPATRON

I would too... it would be so much easier. :o)

StrikingTopaz

Reply by StrikingTopazPATRON +35 +31

Have a blessed day singing :) I am

THAT FEATURE NOT SHOWING MY WAY.... <saw it on others so its instaured gradually i guess ...

StrikingTopaz

Reply by StrikingTopazPATRON +35 +31

Have a blessed day singing :) I am

oops ok i see it! :))))))))) lol! now to figure it out trial and error thanks

CazMania

Reply by CazManiaPATRON +5 +3

Family "Ice Bucket Challenge!" - r/bb9e8f9bb

What a great idea!

Nazzo

Reply by NazzoGOLD +1 +1

I refuse to download anything like Manycam. Always have, always will and I don't see why people are downloading it to get a picture on. All you need do is, as the instructions state to make sure the pic is on a web site. Then all we need do from what I can see is, right click the pick and click on view image. When that comes up, copy and paste the addy into the space provided and Bob's your uncle. All done and dusted. What could be easier than that?
The main stipulation is from what I can see is it must be on a web site somewhere. So if you've got a pic you want to put in, just put it on a web site of your choice such as Photobucket, Facebook or Iloveme.com. Not a prob
I hope this has been of help and if I'm completely wrong let me know please

JulieWood

Reply by JulieWoodPATRON

That feature would be AWESOME! :o)DollDuffer

^^^ That is actually what I was talking about... running a slideshow through the actual player. I am currently using ManyCam to add that feature to two of my songs and it works very well. But if jason can get that feature on SS I would much rather use theirs... :o)

Nazzo

Reply by NazzoGOLD +1 +1

A small suggestion which I think valid....... Please stop closing off the Kick Ass Friday Features page so quickly and if you do, it would be helpful if you would add a link to the next one. I usually favorite them which means I can not just go back and say thank you after my choice is on but also find the link with ease to the new one. I didn't see this last Friday Features III till it had been and gone.

shine40

Reply by shine40

hi! i already uploaded photos of me and my kids but it's not working.

Per

Reply by PerSTAFF +1 +2

hi! i already uploaded photos of me and my kids but it's not working.shine40

Maybe because you have those photos set to private on Facebook?

shine40

Reply by shine40

i will check on it.thank you

shine40

Reply by shine40

Maybe because you have those photos set to private on Facebook?Per

albums in public views and still not showing,yay

Per

Reply by PerSTAFF +1 +2

albums in public views and still not showing,yayshine40

It looks like you put in the link to the page with the picture and not the picture itself. Follow the instructions on the following link and it should work:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/a512d0fc?page=9b1c6#reply_bab954c4

greeneyes56

Reply by greeneyes56GOLD

Wow Per...great job...really love this new feature...but would be great to have a possibility to rearrange the photo's and change titles....!

CazMania

Edited reply by CazManiaPATRON +5 +3

Hi Per i took a photo from Fb and copied the http code but there is no pic there i just have a box with an x and i don't know how to delete it ?

lily04

Edited reply by lily04GOLD

Please pray for Charlie

Hi Per i took a photo from Fb and copied the http code but there is no pic there i just have a box with an x and i don't know how to delete it ?-Caz-

Mine is also doing that but mine are saved in Photobucket. One of my pics are on the thumnail. The rest you can see the upper part of the pic below it.

Caz if you click on the thumbnail your pic should show up. To delete it there will be a delete button on the lower corner of the pic.

I'd rather have my pics on the thumbnail instead of a red x. =) A little help Per?

lily04

Reply by lily04GOLD

Please pray for Charlie

Cowboy got me all fixed up, Per. I thought maybe it was the link I was using. Yep! That was it.

Thanks again cowboy for helping me out!

Per

Reply by PerSTAFF +1 +2

Hi Per i took a photo from Fb and copied the http code but there is no pic there i just have a box with an x and i don't know how to delete it ?-Caz-

Follow the instructions on the following link and it should work:

You can delete a broken image if you use Internet Explorer (there is a glitch in Firefox at the moment).

CazMania

Reply by CazManiaPATRON +5 +3

Follow the instructions on the following link and it should work:

You can delete a broken image if you use Internet Explorer (there is a glitch in Firefox at the moment).Per

Thanks

Meow_Meow

Reply by Meow_Meow

maybe another idea - allow people to comment on the photos?

Maggie_Len

Reply by Maggie_LenGOLD

maybe another idea - allow people to comment on the photos?Meow_Meow

Maybe there is a plan...the space left on the
right portion I guess is intended for the comments?...

shine40

Reply by shine40

albums in public views and still not showing,yayshine40

the photos working perfectly now.thank you

Memorie

Reply by MemorieGOLD +23 +18

Hi friends ,ty for lovely comments ,love its and graphics..big hugs! xxx

Hi Per,i have been trying to put some pics of my grand-daughter .from facebook,and its incomplete,i must be doing something wrong,what do i put for the address.. i use google chrome..thanks..

Per

Reply by PerSTAFF +1 +2

Hi Per,i have been trying to put some pics of my grand-daughter .from facebook,and its incomplete,i must be doing something wrong,what do i put for the address.. i use google chrome..thanks..Memorie

Have you followed the instructions on the link below?

Jami19

Reply by Jami19GOLD +1

Nazzo

Reply by NazzoGOLD +1 +1

Right click a pic from Facebook
Click "View Image"
Copy the addy
Paste that in the required space and Bob's yer Uncle.

xoJodi89-Kris84ish

Reply by xoJodi89-Kris84ish

If I wanted to link the Gallery on my profile page like some do with there guest book how would I do that?

Memorie

Reply by MemorieGOLD +23 +18

Hi friends ,ty for lovely comments ,love its and graphics..big hugs! xxx

Hi Per,I have two pics i put on my gallery page,the pics were there,and now they are gone.im not sure what happened..How do i remove the empty boxes that are still there..
Memorie..