Adobe Flash message

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 1,408 times and 3 replies have been made.

dydyLEVEL 20

Post by dydy

I am new to this site and I love everything about it but the one and only one thing that is anoying me is this confounded adobe flash message that keeps popping up everytime I want to record....I do not have a web cam...and I don't intend to get one!..I would wish my face on my worst enemy!!!!...but I want to stop seeing this message....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

OldPioneerParrotLEVEL 2

Reply by OldPioneerParrot

when the box pops up next, right click on the area the box is in .. when Flash asks for "settings" .. you can access the advanced mode on that flashbox. Then when you tell it about your mic and (lack of) camera.. it will stop asking for the same thing again and again.. unless of course you need to change your settings.. then just do the right-click "settings" thing again.

I've silenced that puppy; you can too

dydyLEVEL 20

Reply by dydy

Thanks OldPioneerParrot.....the problem now is, it has detected that I do have a video camera program on my computer but there is no box to tick to say I don't want to use it!!!!!!....I hope I haven't pushed your knowledge of this too far now!!!!!!........Thanks for your help in advance ....Diane

dydyLEVEL 20

Reply by dydy

Ignore the above message I have sorted it by myself!!!!...aren't I clever!!!!...lol