Up loading Picture

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 957 times and 15 replies have been made.

Mystical-EyesLEVEL 104

Post by Mystical-EyesGOLD

Anyone else having trouble uploading a new picture for their profile.. I have try and it keeps telling me to up load a new picture..LOL. only have 2 and it will not change over.... HELP>>>>>

SunshineLEVEL 100

Reply by SunshineGOLD +7

Patience!!!!

Hey there.....yes I am.....I have tried several times and even though I have selected a picture to upload it keeps telling me to select a picture.....Also need help and was wondering if I was the only one......

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

try it in gif format..it worked for others in gif..

Mystical-EyesLEVEL 104

Reply by Mystical-EyesGOLD

tys mme oldies i will try that

SunshineLEVEL 100

Reply by SunshineGOLD +7

Patience!!!!

Me too!!!! thanks!!!

Mystical-EyesLEVEL 104

Reply by Mystical-EyesGOLD

well I try the gif and it still will not change for me.. so cant I keep the one I got there LOL..

JulietLEVEL 2

Reply by Juliet

I am having trouble uploading my picture as well.

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

go to website problems and you might want to post there your question...its in uploading pictures area..i think..anyway there is a thread about the pictures there..maybe someone can help you there...sorry ....i dont know what else to say...

peachygurlLEVEL 65

Reply by peachygurlGOLD +1

I was having trouble uploading also until I sized it to the correct 4:3 ratio. Then it went smooth as silk. I uploaded a jpg file.

Per

Reply by Per +1

To everyone having problems. We're working on it... so far we've confirmed that there are problems if you use a Macintosh. I will post back here with more details later.

melLEVEL 19

Reply by melGOLD +1

jpgs are working now too! seems that everything'S got fixed :-))

kit001LEVEL 3

Reply by kit001

Well, I wish my problem uploading was as smple as that. I try to upload my photo, seems to go (have tried both jpg & gif format) it tells me after it "supposedly" goes, unable to view webpage! Anyone else with this issue? I go back and check still no pic. :o( (oh and not using a Mac either)

Per

Reply by Per +1

Update: everything should be fine again (snapshot when recording and uploading picture for your profile).

janelleLEVEL 5

Reply by janelle

HELP....how do you upload a different picture for each recording without changing your profile picture....everytime I try to upload a new photo for a new recording....it changes my profile picture and ALL pictures of existing recordings..HELP

melLEVEL 19

Reply by melGOLD +1

you don't upload a pic for each recording. Having recorded, you can choose to have a snapshot (done with your plugged in webcam) to go with your recording. This is the page where you can also decide if you want to put it public or private and have a comment or not ...

janelleLEVEL 5

Reply by janelle

Mel....let me make sure I understand .....I upload photos from my digital camera...then browse my picuture files to select and then upload a picture. Does this method limit me to one all-purpose picture (same photo for profile/recordings)....but if I use a webcam, I would be able to variate ?