Sponsorship

Do you need help going Gold? Share your story here!

Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Sponsorship Guidelines!
By Novella 110 +18 +26
Sponsorship Is A Beautiful Thing! Whether you're on the giving or receiving end of Sponsorship - it is a great feeling! We all ...
No replies 1,434
asking for help for a sweet friend
By SMILINGNUTMEG 98
Kinsullivan 7 had to close her gospel site The Chateau because she knew she was going blue and just couldn't afford it this yea...
3 replies
Last by SMILINGNUTMEG 98 8 days
8 days
ago
Help me please due to medical & death
By OneOleShortMaw 51
It'd my CHRISTmas wish to get sponsored. 2018 has been a really bad year for me and my son. I've been sick a lot and the depres...
No replies 45
BUY A YEAR OF GOLD FOR $49
By sweetangel226 64
Http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b41ae49c PLEASE SPONSOR ME Gold Goes On Sale! Starting Sunday afternoon (we're keep...
2 replies
Last by sweetangel226 64 12 days
12 days
ago
I would like to be sponsered
By SouthernC 45
Hi everyone, I would love for someone to sponsor me thru Christmas, my mother has been really sick for awhile and I thought I w...
No replies 52
My Prayer
By ArchangelGabriel2018 56
Dear God and Jesus , As you know I enjoy singing very much and needing somone to sponsor me for at least one month or 2 . You k...
2 replies
Last by ArchangelGabriel2018 56 28 days
28 days
ago
Thanks For this Idea
By PaulMason 104
A lot of people fall on financial Needs , its good to see that People are willing to help another out in there time of needs .....
2 replies
Last by zijouk 1 28 days
28 days
ago
Help thru the holidays
By AliceFayeNelson 65
Yes I hate asking ,but I'm needing help for this month...Id like to get my hold back ..it has been since mid spring I think tha...
No replies 71
Help me please due to medical & death
By OneOleShortMaw 51
Please and Thank you . If you know me and would like to see me Gold again please sponsor me. Its' been really tough on me for t...
1 reply
Last by dhoomkethu 5 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Sharing my love for music
By Troy82 36
Hi everyone, I’m writing because I have stumbled on a hardship. My husband and I were slapped with 2 huge utility bills. Due to...
4 replies
About 1 month
ago
Goodbye Love To All
I tried Thanks Shttp://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c275ee3a3ingsnap. Rob and Novellia you've been great xx
3 replies
About 1 month
ago
Sponsorship
By -Angeela- 27
Can someone sponsor me please, I would love to sing the song by Miranda Lambert , To Learn Her . Thank you for your time Angela
1 reply
About 1 month
ago
Need A Little Help!
By KY_MTN_WOMAN 37
I know everyone seems to be in a financial bind right now. I know I'm in one of the worst I've been in for a long time and it h...
No replies 73
I'm praying for a Sponser so I can remain GOLD
By Bear50 91 +3
Hello all*S* I wasn't expecting to be here but my GOLD will expire on the 27th of this month and I'm praying that there might b...
7 replies
Last by KY_MTN_WOMAN 37 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Please Help
All the songs I want to sing are Gold and all my friends ask me where I have been. I've been standing up for family violence an...
1 reply
Last by Bear50 91 +3 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Free Gold Membership
By ArthurAlbright 53
I have a one month Gold Membership FREE that I will give to the first SS Blue member who contacts me
11 replies
Last by SMILINGNUTMEG 98 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Long Time Contest Runner Needs Help!
By GloriaDarcy 58
Hi. I was a gold member for over a year and ran many contests, which were very popular. My recent move to Vermont and the long ...
2 replies
Last by GloriaDarcy 58 2 months
2 months
ago
Haven't been gold needs a sponsor...
By Sam1324 24
I would like to be gold but thought I should have a sponsor... Would anyone be my sponsor? Private MSG me ASAP
2 replies
Last by Sam1324 24 2 months
2 months
ago
Seeking Gold for my friend
By Texasirish 38
I would like to offer up my friend BohemianHeart for sponsorship. I would love to do it myself but am losing my Gold soon. If a...
5 replies
Last by Texasirish 38 2 months
2 months
ago
plz.sponsor
By AliceFayeNelson 65
Since school started 4 my son,i've been strapped atad these past few months.. I'd appreciate another month ,because without sin...
3 replies
Last by Sam1324 24 2 months
2 months
ago
  Next >>