Sponsorship

Do you need help going Gold? Share your story here!

Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Sponsorship Guidelines!
By Novella 111 +21
Sponsorship Is A Beautiful Thing! Whether you're on the giving or receiving end of Sponsorship - it is a great feeling! We all ...
No replies 2,050
Sponsorship
By snuggles29 10
I was wondering if anyone would like to sponsor me for a gold membership? I've been really looking forward to be apart of the S...
9 replies
Last by Carol-A 107 +11 1 day
1 day
ago
Been forever
By Ajtmorales 9 +2
Its been a good minute since being a part of singsnap but l absolutely love singsnap and am ready to rejoin my people again. It...
No replies 42
Can someone help me out??
By Jay-Nelle 8
Oh my gosh I missed this site so very much! I have finally had the chance to come back to the site to hopefully get back to sin...
No replies 65
To help my friend to sing as Gold.
By BlueDream 77 +2
I have found a singing partner with a fantastic voice. But We have problems when we sing duet he Bronsonski are Blue and I are ...
7 replies
Last by BlueDream 77 +2 29 days
29 days
ago
Sponser me
By RuthieFlowers 40
Wish they extend the deal so we can get membership. Now home I could be singing
2 replies
Last by VitaminDee 101 +7 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Grandma needs a lil help
By AnitaThebird 14
I can't afford to go gold. I so want to do this with my family grandkids just love it. We hope someone will help us out.
3 replies
Last by VitaminDee 101 +7 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
i need a sponsorship to go gold
By Diane2006 6
I am to fricking poor and i need a sponsorship to get gold
No replies 90
I hate asking this...
By JustLeannan 23
I have gotten a gift of gold a long time ago, and I got to use it at the time, but I am still broke, and my anxiety is going th...
4 replies
Last by JustLeannan 23 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
In need of Help Being A Gold Member before Pri...
By SherLou 43
Hello all I Hope you are all well as possible!! and that you will consider helping me to become A Gold Member again... Its been...
1 reply
Last by lisaluvsky64 72 +19 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Hard times
By 1beauty2sing 45
Divorce is my situation And fostering a10 month old baby By myself. I just dont have extra money I love to sing.ik im not great...
1 reply
Last by __Angels__ 111 +6 2 months
2 months
ago
To all my SS friends.
By horse-gal 63
I hate with everything in me to do this, but if I wanna stay on here I have no other choice for the moment.... I love to be on ...
1 reply
Last by cannotsing24 107 +12 3 months
3 months
ago
All My Recordings are Gone
By GloriaDarcy 61
Hi everyone. Due to financial constraints, I could not pay for my gold membership last month and most of my recordings are gone...
16 replies
Last by Michael1951 90 +2 3 months
3 months
ago
Sponsership Needed
By buc619 23
I love to sing and record songs free song list is limited....would love to have access to any song choice...unfortunately at th...
No replies 86
Woe is me!!
By BellaHush 38
Hello all and Happy 2020!! I sadly cant afford a membership for February !! If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I...
No replies 122
Please May someone Sponsor Me
By ArchangelGabriel2018 58
The next six monthes is going to be hard. Emotional bringing up Traumatic events. Singing makes me happy and cope. Unfortunatly...
1 reply
Last by Alisa95424 97 3 months
3 months
ago
Looking for a Sponsor :)
By jlh1987 24
Simply can't afford gold membership right now with going to school, working, and being a single mama. Singing is therapeutic fo...
2 replies
Last by BrendaS9906 68 +2 4 months
4 months
ago
All I Want For Christmas Is????
By DINAMODAZZ
Hi Snappers, 1st off hey i'm Darren ;) i regularly scout the sponsorship message board and choose snappers that for some reason...
33 replies
Last by lisaluvsky64 72 +19 5 months
5 months
ago
I Need Help For December
By RICHARD60 65
I have I have $1.69 is all I have right know my laptop died on me And took all that I had this is coming from my tablet When I ...
2 replies
Last by DINAMODAZZ 5 months
5 months
ago
A little Helping Hand
By RICHARD60 65
Hi there right now I'm Gold but after Nov. 10th it expires right know it's kinda hard I live in an assisted living home all my ...
5 replies
Last by DINAMODAZZ 5 months
5 months
ago
  Next >>