Sponsorship

Do you need help going Gold? Share your story here!

Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Sponsorship Guidelines!
By Novella 111 +26 +1
Sponsorship Is A Beautiful Thing! Whether you're on the giving or receiving end of Sponsorship - it is a great feeling! We all ...
No replies 2,152
GOLD MEMBERSHIP SPONSORSHIP
By island7 74
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A GOLD MEMBERSHIP I WILL BE HAPPY TO DONATE SOME FREE MONTHS OF GOLD TO ANYONE WHO IS IN NEED. PLEASE MES...
1 reply
Last by ImaChristian2 +2 3 days
3 days
ago
please sponsor me emergency
By NicoleWhisper 35
We are really REALLY poor this week and i need to save my 77 recordings, many of which have my son in the background somewhere ...
2 replies
Last by MikeIII 108 +2 3 days
3 days
ago
I NEED A SPONSER
By sweetangel226 73
I Need A Sponser So I can Keep Singing And Hosting On Singsnap.This Site Means So Much To Me And I Would Really Hate To Leave A...
1 reply
Last by sweetangel226 73 7 days
7 days
ago
PLEASE SPONSER ME!!!
By AubreyK7589 27
Hello! My name is Aubrey and I'm 14 years old! I would LOVE to be sponsered if anyone is able to! I love singing and writing so...
No replies 41
please help save my recordings!!
By NicoleWhisper 35
Hi... i am in distress low on funds right now and no car so i can't do most of my jobs nor run most of our money making events ...
No replies 44
Sponsorship needed
By MathewI446 56
I hope somebody helps me. I would love to save my music, but I don't have the means to do it. I love this site and I hope someb...
No replies 89
Grateful
By yobillybob 55
A few months ago, someone (Bethybug777) sponsored me for Gold. She did so out of the blue, as I had no familiarity with her nor...
2 replies
Last by yobillybob 55 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Please May someone Sponsor Me
By ArchangelGabriel2018 58
The next six monthes is going to be hard. Emotional bringing up Traumatic events. Singing makes me happy and cope. Unfortunatly...
2 replies
Last by SivleSelta 78 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Please Could someone kindly Sponser me ?
By dawnlouise 77 +2
Hi I'd be really grateful if someone could please sponser me .... Hate begging but missing singing especially now the weather a...
1 reply
Last by dawnlouise 77 +2 2 months
2 months
ago
need sponsorship for gold
By DonaldGodfroy 12
I use to sing on singsnap for a long time...was a popular singer...ran across some financal problems...have not sung in a long ...
No replies 101
Sponsorship
By snuggles29 10
I was wondering if anyone would like to sponsor me for a gold membership? I've been really looking forward to be apart of the S...
9 replies
Last by Carol-A 107 +10 4 months
4 months
ago
Been forever
By Ajtmorales 9
Its been a good minute since being a part of singsnap but l absolutely love singsnap and am ready to rejoin my people again. It...
No replies 100
Can someone help me out??
By Jay-Nelle 9
Oh my gosh I missed this site so very much! I have finally had the chance to come back to the site to hopefully get back to sin...
No replies 128
To help my friend to sing as Gold.
By BlueDream 80 +1
I have found a singing partner with a fantastic voice. But We have problems when we sing duet he Bronsonski are Blue and I are ...
7 replies
Last by BlueDream 80 +1 4 months
4 months
ago
Sponser me
By RuthieFlowers 41
Wish they extend the deal so we can get membership. Now home I could be singing
2 replies
Last by VitaminDee 101 +6 5 months
5 months
ago
Grandma needs a lil help
By AnitaThebird 15
I can't afford to go gold. I so want to do this with my family grandkids just love it. We hope someone will help us out.
3 replies
Last by VitaminDee 101 +6 5 months
5 months
ago
i need a sponsorship to go gold
By Diane2006 6
I am to fricking poor and i need a sponsorship to get gold
No replies 140
I hate asking this...
By JustLeannan 24
I have gotten a gift of gold a long time ago, and I got to use it at the time, but I am still broke, and my anxiety is going th...
4 replies
Last by JustLeannan 24 5 months
5 months
ago
In need of Help Being A Gold Member before Pri...
By SherLou 44
Hello all I Hope you are all well as possible!! and that you will consider helping me to become A Gold Member again... Its been...
1 reply
Last by lisaluvsky64 73 5 months
5 months
ago
  Next >>