Sponsorship

Do you need help going Gold? Share your story here!

Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Sponsorship Guidelines!
By Novella 111 +51
Sponsorship Is A Beautiful Thing! Whether you're on the giving or receiving end of Sponsorship - it is a great feeling! We all ...
No replies 1,523
BUY A YEAR OF GOLD FOR $49
By sweetangel226 65
Http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b41ae49c PLEASE SPONSOR ME Gold Goes On Sale! Starting Sunday afternoon (we're keep...
3 replies
Last by RosieAngel 84 7 days
7 days
ago
Sing Snap Lifts me up
By KellieH5672 44
I would love to be sponsored for a gold membership because singing brings me great joy and peace. I am usually cooped up at hom...
1 reply
Last by HaileyH1373 26 8 days
8 days
ago
Sponsor me Gold please
By OneOleShortMaw 51
I am asking that you'd be so kind and consider making me GOLD. As Sing Snap gives me lots of joy and the fact that I qm disable...
No replies 37
A good heat to sponsor please
By sandrasmile 59
Hello evetyone I know i haven't been here since a while cause for some good reason unfortually i can 't buy a Gold membership. ...
No replies 40
help me go gold plz
By laura-sings 40
I am asking if anyone can gift me gold. for one month. Thanks in advance
2 replies
Last by Anna-Rea 98 +4 27 days
27 days
ago
Seeking sponsorship <3
By destinyboyer6 14
With the holiday among us, and 5 children to take care of, money has been very tight, so I ask if anyone out there is feeling g...
No replies 78
asking for help for a sweet friend
By SMILINGNUTMEG 98 +5
Kinsullivan 7 had to close her gospel site The Chateau because she knew she was going blue and just couldn't afford it this yea...
3 replies
Last by SMILINGNUTMEG 98 +5 2 months
2 months
ago
Help me please due to medical & death
By OneOleShortMaw 51
It'd my CHRISTmas wish to get sponsored. 2018 has been a really bad year for me and my son. I've been sick a lot and the depres...
No replies 109
I would like to be sponsered
By SouthernC 45
Hi everyone, I would love for someone to sponsor me thru Christmas, my mother has been really sick for awhile and I thought I w...
No replies 113
My Prayer
By ArchangelGabriel2018 58
Dear God and Jesus , As you know I enjoy singing very much and needing somone to sponsor me for at least one month or 2 . You k...
2 replies
Last by ArchangelGabriel2018 58 3 months
3 months
ago
Thanks For this Idea
By PaulMason 104
A lot of people fall on financial Needs , its good to see that People are willing to help another out in there time of needs .....
2 replies
Last by zijouk 1 3 months
3 months
ago
Help thru the holidays
By AliceFayeNelson 65
Yes I hate asking ,but I'm needing help for this month...Id like to get my hold back ..it has been since mid spring I think tha...
No replies 132
Help me please due to medical & death
By OneOleShortMaw 51
Please and Thank you . If you know me and would like to see me Gold again please sponsor me. Its' been really tough on me for t...
1 reply
Last by dhoomkethu 5 3 months
3 months
ago
Sharing my love for music
By Troy82 36
Hi everyone, I’m writing because I have stumbled on a hardship. My husband and I were slapped with 2 huge utility bills. Due to...
4 replies
3 months
ago
Goodbye Love To All
I tried Thanks Shttp://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c275ee3a3ingsnap. Rob and Novellia you've been great xx
3 replies
3 months
ago
Sponsorship
By -Angeela- 27
Can someone sponsor me please, I would love to sing the song by Miranda Lambert , To Learn Her . Thank you for your time Angela
1 reply
3 months
ago
Need A Little Help!
By KY_MTN_WOMAN 37
I know everyone seems to be in a financial bind right now. I know I'm in one of the worst I've been in for a long time and it h...
No replies 126
I'm praying for a Sponser so I can remain GOLD
By Bear50 93 +6
Hello all*S* I wasn't expecting to be here but my GOLD will expire on the 27th of this month and I'm praying that there might b...
7 replies
Last by KY_MTN_WOMAN 37 3 months
3 months
ago
Please Help
All the songs I want to sing are Gold and all my friends ask me where I have been. I've been standing up for family violence an...
1 reply
Last by Bear50 93 +6 3 months
3 months
ago
  Next >>