Sponsorship

Do you need help going Gold? Share your story here!

Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Sponsorship Guidelines!
By Novella 109 +7 +29
Sponsorship Is A Beautiful Thing! Whether you're on the giving or receiving end of Sponsorship - it is a great feeling! We all ...
No replies 1,355
asking for help for a sweet friend
By SMILINGNUTMEG 97 +2
Kinsullivan 7 had to close her gospel site The Chateau because she knew she was going blue and just couldn't afford it this yea...
1 reply
Last by Belfast-boy about 13 hours
About 13 hours
ago
Free Gold Membership
By ArthurAlbright 53
I have a one month Gold Membership FREE that I will give to the first SS Blue member who contacts me
11 replies
Last by SMILINGNUTMEG 97 +2 about 13 hours
About 13 hours
ago
Long Time Contest Runner Needs Help!
By GloriaDarcy 58
Hi. I was a gold member for over a year and ran many contests, which were very popular. My recent move to Vermont and the long ...
2 replies
Last by GloriaDarcy 58 22 days
22 days
ago
Haven't been gold needs a sponsor...
By Sam1324 24
I would like to be gold but thought I should have a sponsor... Would anyone be my sponsor? Private MSG me ASAP
2 replies
Last by Sam1324 24 22 days
22 days
ago
Seeking Gold for my friend
By Texasirish 37
I would like to offer up my friend BohemianHeart for sponsorship. I would love to do it myself but am losing my Gold soon. If a...
5 replies
Last by Texasirish 37 26 days
26 days
ago
plz.sponsor
By AliceFayeNelson 65
Since school started 4 my son,i've been strapped atad these past few months.. I'd appreciate another month ,because without sin...
3 replies
Last by Sam1324 24 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Never been a gold member. Would love to be spon...
By Sharksgirl04 22
I've never been a gold member because it's a luxury I can't afford. I work part time at a nonprofit after school program for ki...
3 replies
Last by Sam1324 24 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
in need of sponsership
By Teresa1212 51
Im going to start putting money aside for ss i love singing its a passion but this month im broke im on disability and didnt wa...
6 replies
Last by CapricornPride23 16 2 months
2 months
ago
Music helps my soul!!!!
By SandraG2018 36
I am homeless. No vehicle. No job. No one to help me. So I am asking for help for going Gold. Music helps my soul!!!
2 replies
Last by SandraG2018 36 2 months
2 months
ago
Help me please due to medical & death
By OneOleShortMaw 51
Please and Thank you . If you know me and would like to see me Gold again please sponsor me. Its' been really tough on me for t...
No replies 94
Sharing my love for music
By Troy82 36
Hi everyone, I’m writing because I have stumbled on a hardship. My husband and I were slapped with 2 huge utility bills. Due to...
3 replies
Last by Troy82 36 2 months
2 months
ago
Goodbye Love To All
By ArchangelGabriel2018 56
I tried Thanks Shttp://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c275ee3a3ingsnap. Rob and Novellia you've been great xx
2 replies
Last by -Bev- 102 +3 +1 2 months
2 months
ago
help sponsor!
By AliceFayeNelson 65
Hey yall,its me! i've been an active member for a long while,having financial issues that keeps me from being a gold member thi...
No replies 103
would love to be sponsored
By Gracie_McKenzie 47
I enjoy singing a lot and wish very much that I could be gold. but because I care for my elderly mother whose health isn't the ...
1 reply
Last by Thessa_CA 106 +3 3 months
3 months
ago
I'm shattered May someone help :(
Music and singsnap has been great healing for me. I was shattered to hear when I read from singsnap informed me my Gold Members...
2 replies
Last by Thessa_CA 106 +3 3 months
3 months
ago
Sponsorship
By -Angeela- 27
Can someone sponsor me please, I would love to sing the song by Miranda Lambert , To Learn Her . Thank you for your time Angela
No replies 77
I Want to stay Gold
By OneOleShortMaw 51
Please and Thank you . If you know me and would like to see me stay Gold please sponsor me. Its' been a tough year for me. An o...
No replies 101
Needing Assistance
It's been a Lonf road to heal with my survival of living in an abusive situation 7 monthes ago. I am so glad I'm out of the sit...
No replies 111
Asking for a gift of kindness ~ Sponsor
By Carolina_Denise09 65
Hey everyone many of you know I have hosted many many many contests on SingSnap... I have just returned to blue status. Well to...
3 replies
Last by Butcherbhoy 3 months
3 months
ago
  Next >>