Off Topic

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into another category.

<< Prev  
Topic Replies Views
Closed: Who's having Haggis tonite?
By Time_Passages
I'm going for a Chinese New Year's dinner...but I am sure there will be some pork, tripe and oatmeal in there somewhere!
6 replies
Closed: So.............
By Joney 32
What is the term for an animal that doesn't run from it's enemies?
9 replies
Closed: You Will Have Tears Of Joy At The End Of The Video
By MisterCanning 46
A heart warming ending
6 replies
Closed: Buddy's Card Trick
By MisterCanning 46
Buddy the card trickster - Pick one of the 6 cards. Don't click on it. Just keep the pick in mind. Look at Buddy. Think about...
6 replies
Closed: off topic
By flatduck 43
Try staying on topic
7 replies
Closed: and this is how you start a new year
By flatduck 43
If this is any sign of what this new year have to offer me ? I just can t get to 2015 fast enough
4 replies
Closed: Roy Orbison v. Willie Nelson
By MisterCanning 46
Ok, SingSnappers, I may be new here, but so what, I'm still gonna ask for your opinions....anyways ;-) Pretty Paper ^ One of th...
23 replies
Closed: Whohoooo Snappers! Have a great 2014
By Madleine +3
We are still partying on Germany, so we send to you all the best!!!!!! Party! Have fun! <3 Right now its 2:00 in the night o...
6 replies
Closed: LOIS'S POETRY CORNER
By LoisRV
Sharing my "Original Poems" that are inspired by a Gifts of the Holy Spirit. Maybe, I'll share my Original Songs's Lyrics, too....
109 replies
Closed: Happy Fathers Day!!
By prettykaren 45
For all the Fathers out there I would like to share this blessing.
4 replies
Closed: Happy Memorial Day!!
By prettykaren 45
In honor of those who have served our Country. I know there are two Rogers who frequent these belief posts who have..Thank you ...
1 reply
Closed: Ubuntu
By The_Holy_Mole 62
Just wondered if anyone else but me uses Ubuntu? If so, do you have any tips for a "best" set up? I find I have problems using ...
11 replies
Closed: Security Breach at Ubuntu Forums
By BCSchmerker2 85
At 4:11 p.m., 20 July 2013 (EDT), UbuntuĀ® Forums had a report of defacement. The site was taken offline at 4:15 p.m. the same d...
6 replies
Closed: Need help with printer pls
By Joney 32
Not sure if this is the place to ask this or if I am pushing my luck by asking a question about printers rather than puters ;) ...
2 replies
Closed: Windows 7
By ronnie67
This thread is for Windows 7 Tips, Tricks, Improvements, Personalization, Etc. I've used Win XP Pro up until a few months ago o...
6 replies
Closed: Happy Mothers Day!
By prettykaren 45
Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers.. You are a blessing in the lives of those you touch!
1 reply
Closed: CS Lewis Famous Author
By prettykaren 45
All the beauty of nature withers when we try to make it absolute. Put first things first and we get second things thrown in: pu...
3 replies
Closed: Poetry
By prettykaren 45
Song by Edgar Allan Poe I SAW thee on thy bridal day - When a burning blush came o'er thee, Though happiness around thee lay, T...
9 replies
Closed: My Fav Gospel Songs are Here
By RuthieFlowers 39
I am new on this sight and not sure where to post my songs on this sight :( So mabey this is a good place to start posting them...
14 replies
Closed: Question re Fire Fox
By Joney 32
Hope its ok to just ask questions here :) I was hoping the FireFox thread would be brought here. It has great info on it and I ...
16 replies
<< Prev