Off Topic

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into another category.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: audioboo
By karaokeangel 17
Hello I was just wondering if singsnappers on here have audio boo :) I like to post music on there too. IF anyone has audoboo a...
1 reply
Closed: Fed ??? up to here and still trying
By belle 2
I have watched the reality show about 600 lb ppl can lose up to 250 lbs in months ...All I am trying to lose is 15 lbs and its ...
24 replies
Closed: Isla Grant: Does Any SingSnapper Know...
By MisterCanning 46
...If any of her songs are available for online Karaoke? This lady has the most wonderful voice that you could ever come across...
13 replies
Closed: Criticism. Can you handle it or not?
By Stroller 5
I am just currious about how people respond to criticism. I mean everyone here wants to be a shinning star now don't we. With t...
54 replies
Closed: E - Cigs?
By DebPG13 21
Anyone else using them? Since I started I haven't had a *real* cig in 2 months and no desire for one!!!!! AND, I can breath and...
17 replies
Closed: Miss Sing/Snap
By Terri 5
Hello my singsnap family....It's been such a long time since I have been on here....I really do miss it....I have been a member...
3 replies
Closed: New Recorder
By jbc_cdc 51
Just heard a recording with the singer saying something about using a new recorder...HQ Recorder...anyone heard about this? It ...
5 replies
Closed: Ay up whats tha up ta?
By -Bev- 102 +12
Just being nosey.. :P
34 replies
Closed: you 're all i need...
By maybird 43
I saw this and it made my day..if this dont make you smile...you dont have a heart....oh...and for the budgie experts out there...
7 replies
Closed: Posting songs
By jbc_cdc 51
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this happening to them! Normally, I'll get around 8-10 comments on a song but, yester...
6 replies
Closed: Need Ideas?????????:(
By CheerSwag
Help!!!!!:( I need some ideas for songs to play at my cousin's birthday cause I'm the D.J. So any ideas u have,,,, give um to m...
2 replies
Closed: AS A CANADIAN
By pawells900
AS A CANADIAN I'D LIKE TO SEE ANNE MURRAY BEAT JUSTIN BIEBER WITH A HOCKEY STICK THE LAND OF ONCE WAS PROUD
19 replies
Closed: It's SO cold.......
By blaza 37 +1
Our words froze in midair and we had to put them in a frying pan to thaw them so we hear what we were talking about.
31 replies
Closed: Where is Dotti
By fccworkinggirl 46
Well Folks this is a page so you can all keep up with me and my travels.....I was asked if there was a place wherer you all cou...
141 replies
Closed: HELP!!!!!!
By Ree3 21
I was rescently asked to sing in a wedding and I am looking to learn some great love songs for the occasion. Suggestions would ...
6 replies
Closed: the full western experience
By maybird 43
Im doing a bit of research for a trip i am making in the summer . I live in london and as part of a significant birthday year i...
3 replies
Closed: Cash Register Receipts
By MisterCanning 46
Anyone ever encounter a problem getting warranty work done or returning merchandise, because the date on the cash register rece...
6 replies
Closed: Pet Poll!
By GlaszEyes
What, if any, is your favorite pet and why? Cat, dog, snake, lizard, fish, hamster, mouse,rat, rabbit, spider, etc.? I have 4 c...
38 replies
Closed: Commander In Chief?
By pls8xx
This morning CNN reports: (CNN) – It's no secret that President Barack Obama has squeaked out a couple of tunes during his pres...
55 replies
Closed: Parents of adult children..
By blaza 37 +1
Do you ever feel that your continuing interest and concern for the well being and success of your children is a one way street?
12 replies