Games

Forum games and other fun stuff.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: Who is that?
By Nazzo 101 +1
The idea of the game is, when you have guessed correctly who the person in the pic, it will be your turn to post a pic and peop...
6,349 replies
Closed: Actors Or Actress's A to Z...
By cannotsing24 106 +7
It can be Actor or Actress no singers,,,,,,, first person starts with A thank you,,,,,,,,Shirley
133 replies
Closed: Game: Unscramble word
By Margy 3
Using no more then 5 letters to start un scramble each word ewste - sweet hrkas
1,313 replies
Closed: New Kinda Wordgame
By lilmissjames 2
I thought of this game while at work tonight so I decided to make it a challenge for all us singsnappers!! Idea of the game is ...
3,568 replies
Closed: What would it be about?
By KittyOK 15
If you were to write a book, what would it be called and what would it be about? What would the cover look like? How long would...
9 replies
Closed: The Cinnamon & Antidotes Game
By Nazzo 101 +1
Otherwise known as, or even arguably more correctly known as, The Synonym & Antonym Game Place a word connected to the previou...
15 replies
Closed: Name Your Band, Create Your Album Cover
By Ahpurruh 63
Here are the rules: Go to Wikipedia and hit “random” and the first article you get is the name of your band. https://en.wikiped...
28 replies
Closed: COLORS,FRUIT,FLOWER
By cannotsing24 106 +7
THE GAME GOES LIKE THIS SAY I PUT A FRUIT,NEXT PERSON PUTS COLOR.NEXT PERSON PUTS FLOWER BUT WE GO IN A,B,C MANNER SO I START T...
48 replies
Closed: NAME THAT TUNE
By skyrim 81
16 replies
Closed: I Spy
By Nazzo 101 +1
The usual I Spy game. Put up a pic & and with an "I Spy with my little eye something beginning with ..." Whoever gets it right...
1,422 replies
Closed: Lyric race
By Treepie 11
This is how you play it. A person gives a song. You need to write five words of the song For eg Roar is the song I used to b...
22 replies
Closed: LOUD AND PROUD
By Nazzo 101 +1
Say absolutely anything you like in here but ...... "YOU MUST UNASHAMEDLY SHOUT IT OUT, LOUDLY AND PROUDLY
65 replies
Closed: Movie Lines
By Nazzo 101 +1
Guess Which Movie or The Line Comes From. If not sure of the movie, naming the Actor is also acceptable. Get it right & it's th...
8 replies
Closed: Name It. If you Can
By -S-D-L- +1
Thought I'd give this game thing a try :) A picture is posted......first person to correctly names what it is, posts a pic for ...
941 replies
Closed: It is a way for players of Dofus
By fanzhou 4
Although Star Wars: Battlefront began with the owner of the asset, its advanced LucasArts, selling Lucas changed the Disney mov...
No replies 108
Closed: I'm Grateful For...
By KathiL1913 49
Example: Anyone who play this "Grateful Game."
31 replies
Closed: Name The Movie
By Nazzo 101 +1
Name The Movie from the pic submitted. Get it correct and it's your turn to put the next scene pic up. I'll kick it off with a ...
1,136 replies
Closed: New Game
By -S-D-L- +1
***************************************************** WARNING.....................Do not read this, if you don't want to play *...
6 replies
Closed: State the Song State
By KathiL1913 49
Thought I'd give it a shot. Ok, pick a state, I'll start with this example: Kentucky Next person names a song with the word "Ke...
7 replies
Closed: What if?
By Nazzo 101 +1
The crazy "What If" Thread. Post one at a time after someone else has posted one. This pic pretty much explains it all ....
54 replies