Games

Forum games and other fun stuff.

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Closed: Lyric Speak
By Piper-x-333 +3
I made up a new game just now. I feel like it would be nice to have more music related games here since this is a musical place...
56 replies
Closed: ONE LINERS...
By MsFiToy 56
I love a good joke, limerick, a funny bumper sticker... Anything that'll make me laugh. Tell me your favorite joke and/or limer...
26 replies
Closed: Your creativty is called upon here
By Nazzo 101
Fill in the missing word or words that firmly or even loosely apply. Have as many goes as you like. Serious is ok Funny even be...
23 replies
Closed: Don't say yes or no
By Summerroberts 10
So you can not say yes or no you have to say different word so say maybe,propley or propley Not. Do you ever blame something ...
14 replies
Closed: Hush Little baby
By ConnieG 96
You know the rhyme Simply create and add what you think mumma will buy baby I will do an example after this post Hush, little b...
4,444 replies
Closed: What if...
By Bidfig 16
You basically say what if to start with in your reply and then you put something else adding on to it like; What if while I'm s...
1 reply
Closed: Limerick or a Five Line Strictly Structured Rhyme
By Nazzo 101
Create a limerick by writing one line at a time. Limerick is as follows: The last word in Lines 1, 2 & 5 must rhyme with each ...
726 replies
Closed: Stupid sentence
By Bidfig 16
You basically say a word so you make a sentence out of three words for example I might start with The. Then another person will...
12 replies
Closed: Hieroglyphics Tell The Story
By Nazzo 101
This is the conversation room where no words are used, just an emoji or pic to let the conversation or story flow in the same m...
103 replies
Closed: Geuss my song
By Bidfig 16
You decide a song but don't type it up and then every ten minutes of every time you go on Singsnap, write a line of the song un...
4 replies
Closed: What????
By Bidfig 16
You say three colours and whoever guesses what they represent starts a new cluster of colours. Like red orange and yellow would...
No replies 89
Closed: School things
By Pokemonleah54321 9
What you have to do is name as manny things form school or what you did and see if your thing was side and if it was put it dow...
5 replies
Closed: Zoo
By Princess-leah 8
You have to guess the zoo animal from the zoo Like I have a pic of a lion and I did not know u would have to guess
6 replies
Closed: School
By Princess-leah 8
Guess the school
12 replies
Closed: T or D?
By Queen_Reina 16
Why don't we play the truth or dare?XD I'm hella bored now lol K, here's the rules for this...for T you tell us something freak...
8 replies
Closed: with the release of Mario Party 10
By fanzhou 4
Shortly after the retailer today, which stated that the exclusive Gold Amiibo mysterious sold online orders photography seller ...
4 replies
Closed: The 6 letter Word Game
By Nazzo 101
Either change one letter and/or re-arrange the letters of the word to make a new word, maintaining six letter words only. Firs...
4,615 replies
Closed: True or False
By dove10 8
My " Count on me" by Bruno Mars video sounds choppy
11 replies
Closed: IN A WORD/GAME
By Linda-Ca 10
This topic has been created by SingSnap staff on the original posters behalf. Your original topic has been very successful and...
10 replies
Closed: SINGSNAPPERS FUN AND GAMES
By crystal2011 20
C HELLO SINGSNAPPERS IM AM STARTING THIS FUN AND GAMES page up it is open to,anyone is up for,fun and,laughter we will have jok...
35 replies
<< Prev Next >>