Community Songbook

Help others, get help, and share the songs you create.

Topic Replies Views
Blackvelvet COMMUNITY SONGBOOK
By Blackvelvet67 21
Hey There..I have my own arranged song now that you can sing and invite me as well as you open it for your recordings..thank yo...
No replies 70
How to upload or arrange song here in community...
By Blackvelvet67 21
How can i upload a song to be used here in this site because i love arranging of song.. can you help me guys?.
8 replies
Last by Blackvelvet67 21 3 months
3 months
ago
Closed: Community song book
By cannotsing24 106 +10
Cannotsing24 Blue Winter Connie Connie Francis Pop 1960 Yes Edit May 08, 2017 Clinging Vine Bobby Vinton Oldies 1965 Yes Edit M...
3 replies
Billies_Girl Community Share
By Billies_Girl 80
Please feel free to sing and enjoy the songs I have uploaded to SingSnap ... more to come! As Time Goes By Jimmy Durante They C...
24 replies
Last by Billies_Girl 80 4 months
4 months
ago
MyCommunitySongbook
By bobbybluesman48 75
33 replies
Last by bobbybluesman48 75 5 months
5 months
ago
Blue Members ?
By pls8xx
Are the Community Songs never, sometimes, or always free to blue members?
2 replies
Last by pls8xx 5 months
5 months
ago
Closed: Terri-anne's HOLIDAY CS Uploads
By Terri-anne 87 +1
Terri-anne's HOLIDAY Genre song Uploads 1. See Amid The Winter's Snow - Traditional Christmas Carol 2. In The Bleak Mid Winter...
44 replies
ROCKIN' AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE
By SummervilleBob 71
JUST UPLOADED A BRAND NEW VERSION OF "ROCKIN' AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE" BY THE JETS, BUT IT'S IN THE SAME KEY AS THE ORIGINAL ...
1 reply
Last by cannotsing24 106 +10 5 months
5 months
ago
Closed: who posted an elton john song...
By Imthehellmommaraizd 66
(acoustic) don't let the sun go down on me? it was in the featured songs the day they had the recording problem start back arou...
4 replies
Closed: Southern Gospel Songbook
By con58976 60
This thread will have my collection of Gospel I've collected for many years. There will be a variety of Southern Gospel , Blueg...
105 replies
Closed: No monster mash featured today
By BennyV7399 62
Wthell,,, it's Halloween and monster mash not on featured page?
1 reply
Closed: Curny's Community Song Book Uploads
By Curny-
WELCOME TO MY SONG BOOK PAGE ,, IF YOU HAVE A LOVE FOR MUSIC !! THEN I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE SURE I CAN PROVIDE SOME UPLOADS ...
263 replies
Closed: Indigo Girls/Julia Fordham
By SuzieG 56
Hello, Can someone post more Indigo Girls songs, there haven't been any for awhile. Also, there is a great album by Julia Fordh...
No replies 87
Closed: Upload songs
By jcaldwi3 29
Hello, does anyone have “Call me” by Aretha Franklin? “Soon as I get home” by Faith Evans? I’m looking for new R&B uploads please
No replies 124
Closed: Greg60's CARPENTERS Songbook
By Greg60 101
Bringing you the best in Carpenters karaoke classics & backing tracks, and many surprise rare 'album cuts', as well. <3 Requ...
10 replies
Closed: Requesting songs
By jcaldwi3 29
I would like to request Keith Washington’s Kissing you. How would I do that?
6 replies
Closed: Songs
By DanielG8235 60
Is there a page to list some songs you'd like to see uploaded? I know lots are upload by members which is fine. As Coldplay and...
4 replies
Closed: Trust In Jesus Uploaded Gospel Songs
By CateyesJan
"Hello Sing Snappers" Our Uploaded Gospel Songs (Trust In Jesus) Will Be Posted Here: PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN TO STAY (O...
1 reply
Closed: 4848--RAY'S COMMUNITY SONGBOOK UPLOADS
By 4848 38
I ASKED THE LORD https://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/singAndRecord/record?https=1&webcam=&server=&stream_name=&controllerroute=rec...
6 replies
Closed: Add Spme Songs
By BigCountry68 47
If I Had You - Alan Jackson Dreaming Out Loud - Trace Adkins I Cant Go There - Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw Fighting For You - Th...
No replies 98