Community Songbook

Help others, get help, and share the songs you create.

<< Prev  
Topic Replies Views
Closed: Donahoo's Uploads
By AnneB128 102
Well this is my first one and I probably should have chosen an easier song for my first try but here goes: Jim Croce - You Don'...
9 replies
Closed: johnsmith1967 SongBook Uploads
By johnsmith1967 81
HI THIS IS MY SONGBOOK UPLOADS. THESE ARE SONGS I LOVE TO SING. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHOSE A SONG TO RECORD AND PLEASE GIVE IT A...
74 replies
Closed: I want to record this song! How?
By kenny70singer 68
Hello, can someone please tell me where on this site, i can upload my own Karaoke Tracks/songs PLEASE! Many thanks, kenny70singer
8 replies
Closed: For Community Songbook posters/uploaders
By JimmyFranco
Since it is Christmas week, anyone have any good quality Christmas songs for us to sing? I'm gonna try and share what I have as...
2 replies
Closed: My first upload
By RichAllen 67
Http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/record/record?song_id=b51204134 Sign your name by Terrance Trent D'Arby. El Condor Pasa (If I c...
6 replies
Closed: My upload(s)
By karaokegod73 34
Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/record/record?song_id=aee187ac Proof of ownership (as if ...
5 replies
Closed: Thank you for the CS
By Songfellow 59 +2
It saved SS. Here are a couple of mine from some fantastic community uploads.. http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/p...
No replies 165
Closed: Master Book of CS Uploads
By Nazzo 99
If you have a collection of songs you've uploaded for the SingSnap Song Book, post your Snap Name and the link to your songs in...
5 replies
Closed: rating down
By -Chez-
Two songs which have been rated down but i see no reason why, Chiquita was rated right down to 67 but has been rated back up to...
64 replies
Closed: Question about features
By Piper-x-333 +1
Will the community song book songs be listed in the feature recording songs lists as well?
7 replies
Closed: Judie's Songbook
By Num1gm 101
Date Title Artist Genre Year Public Edit Dec 28, 2016 Mercy Seat Vicki Yohe Gospel/Worship - Yes Edit Dec 26, 2016 He Didn't Ju...
1 reply
Closed: Help - How Do I??
By -Chez-
As i have been getting alot of private messages asking me how to do things i decided to create this thread to reduce them. Rat...
6 replies
Closed: Help
By forevrbeth 104
I've got a question. On some of the somes people are uploading I keep hearing the Sing Snap tone at the beginning of the song a...
No replies 154
Closed: softly
By wellboy 44
Re softly by matt monro the upload tried it today but words not in line with music shame maybe we could have another version
1 reply
Closed: Re-Do the Upload?
By zacharydiva
I have looked through the message boards for this topic, but I had uploaded a song and it's been about 45 minutes and is still ...
2 replies
Closed: Chity's country songs
By chityeah 14
Getting back in the hang of it. Some Josh Turner and Bill Currington. Hope you enjoy and feel free to add. http://www.singsnap....
No replies 237
Closed: MY Songbook
By linb 69 +2
These are my first 2 songs for the Community Songbook uploaded from existing Karaoke tracks. Hoping to have different stuff in ...
No replies 266
Closed: __Angels__ 1st uploaded
By __Angels__ 107 +3
Http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/record/record?song_id=ab10a2124
4 replies
Closed: HOW???
By Becca41 43
How Do I download songs? Like from what site?
5 replies
Closed: Syncing Lyrics and Music
By music_junky7 42
Hello all SingSnap peoples and Merry Christmas! I just came across the new Community Songbook feature Friday night when I visit...
2 replies
<< Prev