Community Songbook

Help others, get help, and share the songs you create.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: Songs I Yesrod1972) have uploaded
By Yesrod1972 92
Here is a few of the songs I have uploaded into my SS Songbook. As you can see my genres and time periods all over the board. Y...
16 replies
Closed: Billies_Girl Community Share
By Billies_Girl 80
As Time Goes By Jimmy Durante Jazz Big Band 1965 They Can’t Take That Away From Me Frank Sinatra Jazz Big B...
1 reply
Closed: community songbook
By JulieW2119 63
I feel a bit confused as to how one goes about finding the new songs. It doesn't seem to be very straight forward because peopl...
4 replies
Closed: Can you delete a song from songbook
By con58976 60
I Tried to do a song and messed it up how do I delete it and do it again on the community song book
1 reply
Closed: Using Audicty to remove vocals to upload music ...
By mermaidtat2 63
Hi Guys, I have been trying use Audacity to remove the vocals on a few songs so that I can upload the music (only) to the comm...
11 replies
Closed: Community Songbook in app.
By Shygurl219 47
I really wish that the community songbook feature would have been tested in the app and was working before this feature was rel...
14 replies
Closed: My Additions (odds & ends)
By Pans-Gnis 42
I have a rather random taste in music I suppose, check out my uploads: Coin-Operated Boy by The Dresden Dolls Little Red Corv...
8 replies
Closed: __Angels__ uploads
By __Angels__ 108 +2
Http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/record/record?song_id=acd358b4
13 replies
Closed: Upload
By Misty_Rose 84
Hi Can someone upload Unchained Meody by Elvis I have not figured out how to do this Not comp smart Or is it available Thank ...
3 replies
Closed: Uploading songs font is black?
By MNM1983 93
I've uploaded quite a few songs and I've gone back to some of them afterwards and when people have sung the songs and found som...
1 reply
Closed: hmmm...
By Imthehellmommaraizd 66
Wonder if i did this right... http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/communitysongbook/songs http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c782a1807
3 replies
Closed: csb..
By CHEROKEE_BEV 83
Is there a place where all the uploaded songs are listed without having to click on all these links ?
3 replies
Closed: Nazzo's Song Book
By Nazzo 101 +1
Songs & the occasional Instrumental for the many members who play musical instruments in here, commencing with two British Pop ...
26 replies
Closed: Ani's Community Songbook
By AN1 72
11 replies
Closed: Rabid Parrot Originals
By Rabid_Parrot 76
Those few who know a little about me will know that I love writing in general and songwriting in particular. I'm not a super sk...
2 replies
Closed: Community Songbook
By beevee 80
It would be great, to feature some of the Community Songbook performances..I've listened to quite a few awesome collabs...The t...
16 replies
Closed: Blue-nightingales Community Songbook Uploads.
By blue-nightingale 101 +1
Welcome to my Community songbook upload page. I will be adding more songs gradually. Please flag the page so you can check out ...
55 replies
Closed: Donahoo's Uploads
By AnneB128 102
Well this is my first one and I probably should have chosen an easier song for my first try but here goes: Jim Croce - You Don'...
9 replies
Closed: johnsmith1967 SongBook Uploads
By johnsmith1967 81
HI THIS IS MY SONGBOOK UPLOADS. THESE ARE SONGS I LOVE TO SING. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHOSE A SONG TO RECORD AND PLEASE GIVE IT A...
74 replies
Closed: I want to record this song! How?
By kenny70singer 69
Hello, can someone please tell me where on this site, i can upload my own Karaoke Tracks/songs PLEASE! Many thanks, kenny70singer
8 replies