Community Songbook

Help others, get help, and share the songs you create.

Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Song Requests
By -Chez-
Request songs to be added to Songbook here. Any member may fulfil your request.
1,435 replies
Last by peaceloveerin87 40 42 minutes
42 minutes
ago
Songbook submissions
By DaBrattt 97 +4
Welcome to my community songbook... I have a variety of additional tracks... Just let me know what you are looking for and I ma...
169 replies
Last by DaBrattt 97 +4 about 1 hour
About 1 hour
ago
Kriss ' community songbook
By Kriss_inmusic 72 +3
Http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/communitysongbook/songs Welcome! Here is a list of my uploads for the community song book! Have...
1,121 replies
Last by Kriss_inmusic 72 +3 about 4 hours
About 4 hours
ago
Heywood-Monkeys Uploads
By Heywood-Monkeys 65 +2
New to uploading and don't know how to get the link The Miracle Song.......Neil Sedaka Fly On The Wings Of Love......Olsen Brot...
14 replies
Last by Heywood-Monkeys 65 +2 about 10 hours
About 10 hours
ago
Southern Gospel Songbook
By con58976 55
This thread will have my collection of Gospel I've collected for many years. There will be a variety of Southern Gospel , Blueg...
56 replies
Last by BillO1405 45 1 day
1 day
ago
LITTLEVIETH'S COMMUNITY SONGBOOK UPLOADS
By LittleVieth 71
THIS IS A BOARD DEDICATED TO THE SONGS I HAVE UPLOADED FOR ANYONE TO SING - TO THE SINGSNAP COMMUNITY SONGBOOK. *** HAVE FUN SI...
414 replies
Last by TDC 102 +1 2 days
2 days
ago
Greg60's CARPENTERS Songbook
By Greg60 101
Bringing you the best in Carpenters karaoke classics & backing tracks, and many surprise rare 'album cuts', as well. <3 Requ...
7 replies
Last by peaceloveerin87 40 2 days
2 days
ago
Sweetsuejustyou's Community Songbook Uploads
By sweetsuejustyou 81
This is where I will posting karaoke tracks that I have uploaded to CS. I do mainly oldies and classic country and a bit of int...
368 replies
Last by sweetsuejustyou 81 6 days
6 days
ago
Curny's Community Song Book Uploads
By Curny-
WELCOME TO MY SONG BOOK PAGE ,, IF YOU HAVE A LOVE FOR MUSIC !! THEN I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE SURE I CAN PROVIDE SOME UPLOADS ...
261 replies
Last by Curny- 6 days
6 days
ago
Uploading tracks with vocals
By elycelynne 57
While I truly appreciate the fact that people go to the trouble to upload and share tracks for the Community Songbook, I get re...
37 replies
Last by MikeIII 103 11 days
11 days
ago
For Lovers of Italian Music
By FrankCNY
I am Multilingual and as such I like to sing songs in several different languages. During my ten years on Singsnap I have noted...
25 replies
Last by _BettyM_ 15 12 days
12 days
ago
Closed: Terri-anne's ROCK CS Uploads
By Terri-anne 82
Terri-anne's ROCK Genre song Uploads 1. My Immortal - Evanescence 2. Just Like Jesse James - Cher 3. Hero - Chad Kroeger & Nic...
4 replies
KellyAnne's Classic Rock
By KellyAnne4Peace 104 +36
When The Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/record/record?song_id=ac11da4cc Love The One You're With -...
139 replies
Last by KellyAnne4Peace 104 +36 13 days
13 days
ago
Deleting an uploaded song
By fico615 32
I uploaded a song and I thought the lyrics were going to match the music but they don't. Is there a way for me to delete the so...
3 replies
Last by ImaChristian2 100 +2 19 days
19 days
ago
Closed: Terri-Anne's POP CS Uploads
By Terri-anne 82
Terri-anne's POP Genre song Uploads 1. Unforgivable Sinner - Lene Marlin 2. True Blue Madonna 3. Wannabe -The Spice Girls 4. O...
14 replies
Rat Pack Music llc - William Anthony Uploads fo...
By williamanthony 69
Hello there everyone. My name is William Anthony and I have been a Sing Snap member since 2013. Not too long ago, I began uploa...
36 replies
Last by williamanthony 69 21 days
21 days
ago
Ilse DeLange Dutch Female Artist
By Pepsi_3369 +3
Many of you may not of heard of Ilse DeLange as she is a Dutch Female Artist. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilse_DeLange But I ...
2 replies
Last by Num1gm 99 +4 21 days
21 days
ago
Closed: Terri-Anne's Country CS Uploads
By Terri-anne 82
Terri-anne's Country Genre song Uploads 1. Two Black Cadillacs - Carrie Underwood 2. Don't Put Dirt On Grave Just Yet - Hayde...
5 replies
Christmas Song
By FrankCNY
To whom it may concern, I have uploaded a Christmas song you don't hear too often I'll Be Home on Christmas Day - Elvis Presle...
No replies 29
ilovemylord's community songbook
By ilovemylord 46
Hi I'm Beth, Here is a list of songs I have uploaded! Enjoy and I can't wait to hear your renditions so please private message ...
6 replies
Last by ilovemylord 46 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
  Next >>