Contests - Auditions

Start or participate in competitive contests!

Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Contest Guidelines - Hosts
By Novella 101 7
Hosting A Successful Contest! Contest can be a fun and exciting experience on SingSnap but they do require some work! Please re...
1 reply
Sticky: Contest Disclaimer
By Annie 83
SingSnap or its registered members may sponsor and run skill based contests through the Sites, Application or Mobile Web Enviro...
No replies 3,782
Sticky: Thread Design & Banners
By Annie 83
This is a simple Cheat Sheet to help you when setting up your contest thread and providing banners to your contestants. BBCode ...
No replies 7,547
Announcement: Contest Guidelines - Contestants
By Annie 83
There are a great many contests going on at any one time. This is a great place to meet new friends, share your talent and list...
30 replies
BE A WK/END STAR
By mellx 39
BE A WK/END STAR..ANY GENRE..FIRST TWENTY TEN LADIES/TEN MEN ONLY SING & POST
65 replies
Last by Rhonda_Kaye 62 1 14 minutes
14 minutes
ago
THE 'BUCKWILD' KEEHEEHEE & HAHA SHOW XVIII
By BUB_DUMPLIN
WELCOME TO THE KEEHEEHEE & HAHAHA SHOW IT'S TIME TO LAUGH, SMILE, GRIN, GIGGLE, AND BE FUNNY HOSTED BY: BUB_DUMPLIN MY CO-HOST ...
244 replies
Last by gregsmooth 56 4 20 minutes
20 minutes
ago
SHANDEBEL'S TRIBUTE TO THE CLASSIC GREAT SINGER...
By SHANDEBEL
WELCOME TO MY TRIBUTE TO THE CLASSIC GREAT SINGERS OF THE BLUES AND JAZZ/BIG BAND ERA. THIS IS A 2-ROUND CONTEST AND I DON'T TA...
2 replies
Last by NightinGal 54 21 minutes
21 minutes
ago
A Tribute To Michael Jackson Contest - 1 Round
By Pepsi_3369
Welcome everyone to "A Tribute To Michael Jackson Contest". AWARD BANNERS FOR EVERYONE. Ladies & Gents both welcome. Blue & Gol...
334 replies
Last by rosearose8 64 21 minutes
21 minutes
ago
BLUEMOON CAFE
By proudmary43 48
THIS IS THE AUDITION ROUND(NO SONGS PLEASE] THERE WILL BE 5 SONG GENRE'S WITH 5 CONTESTANTS EACH GENRE. WHEN SIGNING UP I WILL ...
78 replies
Last by bennybarad 41 about 1 hour
About 1 hour
ago
Dare To Duet 2016
By Greeneyedkat
WELCOME TO DARE TO DUET 2016 This year, the contest has changed! We are calling for 50 individuals to post an audition song for...
109 replies
Last by Greeneyedkat about 4 hours
About 4 hours
ago
ADA KARAOKE CHAMPIONDHIP, June edition
By andy0 41
WELCOME TO ADA KARAOKE CHAMPIONSHIP JUNE edition 2016 In last month contest 2016 RIGHT WHERE WE LEFT OFF, we have quite an amaz...
226 replies
Last by bennybarad 41 about 4 hours
About 4 hours
ago
SHANDEBEL'S HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY KRIS KRISTOFFERSON
By SHANDEBEL
WELCOME TO MY HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY KRIS KRISTOFFERSON CONTEST! IN MY OPINION, HE'S ONE OF THE GREATEST SONG-WRITERS EVER, BUT I ...
144 replies
Last by grant_daniels 53 about 8 hours
About 8 hours
ago
AUDITION LISTINGS - Post / Flag
By JeanneMarie
Have you ever just missed entering a fun contest but didn't think to check the contest thread until after the rounds were close...
7,564 replies
Last by proudmary43 48 about 21 hours
About 21 hours
ago