Contests - Auditions

Start or participate in competitive contests!

Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Contest Guidelines - Hosts
By Novella 102 +61 +1
Hosting A Successful Contest! Contest can be a fun and exciting experience on SingSnap but they do require some work! Please re...
1 reply
Sticky: Contest Disclaimer
By Annie 83
SingSnap or its registered members may sponsor and run skill based contests through the Sites, Application or Mobile Web Enviro...
No replies 3,975
Sticky: Thread Design & Banners
By Annie 83
This is a simple Cheat Sheet to help you when setting up your contest thread and providing banners to your contestants. BBCode ...
No replies 7,766
Announcement: Contest Guidelines - Contestants
By Annie 83
There are a great many contests going on at any one time. This is a great place to meet new friends, share your talent and list...
30 replies
...Raw Emotions...
By jackalson
Welcome To Raw Emotions This is a one round contest where you pick the emotion you wish to sing about! The contest is based on ...
218 replies
Last by gregsmooth 56 about 3 hours
About 3 hours
ago
WE GOT THE JAZZ
By skyrim 67
OK HERE WE GO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR YA'LL THIS IS A JAZZ SONGS ONLY CONTEST IT WILL CONSIST OF 2 ROUNDS FIRST ROUND YOU CHOS...
50 replies
Last by Bootsie66 50 about 3 hours
About 3 hours
ago
Killer Instinct Contest
By justghetto 50
https://youtu.be/QFjQ_EifdTM 1.cannotsing24 All By Myself ~ Eric Carmen http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bdba4ff47 2. __T__ S...
46 replies
Last by ragtime108 57 about 4 hours
About 4 hours
ago
AUDITION LISTINGS - Post / Flag
By JeanneMarie
Have you ever just missed entering a fun contest but didn't think to check the contest thread until after the rounds were close...
7,675 replies
Last by WaxxWolf 59 +2 about 6 hours
About 6 hours
ago
VitaminDee's Most Awesome Christmas Playlist of...
By VitaminDee 79 +17
Awesome Christmas Playlist of 2016 Contest. Every week is a new contest so participate as much or as little as you wish ...
76 replies
Last by VitaminDee 79 +17 about 6 hours
About 6 hours
ago
ADA KARAOKE CHAMPIONSHIP August edition 20/16
By ANDDY 47 +1
WELCOME EVERYONE! TO OUR NEXT EDITION OF AUGUST. IN LAST MONTH WE HAD QUITE A TURN OUT, AND WITH SOME AMAZING RESULTS, WITH A F...
175 replies
Last by Sparrow5 73 about 7 hours
About 7 hours
ago
HALLOWEEN COMING SOON
By skyrim 67
OK FOLKS HAVE A GOT A CONTEST FOR YOU THIS IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF FUN. SINCE WE ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER FOR HALLOWEEN I...
No replies 28
Going for Gold (Blue members only)
By Belfast-boy +5
I have really enjoyed my time here on SS. Listening to some amazing singers and making great friends along the way. So now I wo...
18 replies
Last by ImaChristian2 91 +17 about 11 hours
About 11 hours
ago
Avril Lavigne
By KittyOK 14
You guys have a week to submit a Avril Lavigne song by putting a link in the comments or private messaging me the link. You can...
12 replies
Last by vflgal 84 +3 1 day
1 day
ago