Contests - Auditions

Start or participate in competitive contests!

Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Contest Guidelines - Hosts
By Novella 104 +47
Hosting A Successful Contest! Contest can be a fun and exciting experience on SingSnap but they do require some work! Please re...
1 reply
Sticky: Contest Disclaimer
By Annie 84
SingSnap or its registered members may sponsor and run skill based contests through the Sites, Application or Mobile Web Enviro...
No replies 4,305
Sticky: Thread Design & Banners
By Annie 84
This is a simple Cheat Sheet to help you when setting up your contest thread and providing banners to your contestants. BBCode ...
No replies 8,290
Announcement: Contest Guidelines - Contestants
By Annie 84
There are a great many contests going on at any one time. This is a great place to meet new friends, share your talent and list...
30 replies
Cinderella80's Favorite Songs Contest
By Cinderella80 51
Pretty Simple. Pick one of my favorite songs from the list below, sing it & submit it here. No Duplicates, No Pre-records, No D...
137 replies
Last by barbrx 78 4 minutes
4 minutes
ago
Back to the 80's Party ~ hosted by Carolinagirl09
By Carolinagirl09 58
Hey everyone and welcome to my "Back To The 80's Party"! I thought since I will be going to Georgia in a couple of weeks I woul...
97 replies
Last by Carolinagirl09 58 8 minutes
8 minutes
ago
A Timeless Journey
By APH
Hello and welcome to friends new and old and I hope 2017 looks kindly on you and your families and that our good friends who ha...
88 replies
Last by Rahul_Ashok231 31 about 5 hours
About 5 hours
ago
AUDITION LISTINGS - Post / Flag
By JeanneMarie
Have you ever just missed entering a fun contest but didn't think to check the contest thread until after the rounds were close...
7,890 replies
Last by SingingRainbow 101 +4 about 6 hours
About 6 hours
ago
ADA KARAOKE CHAMPIONSHIP Jan. edition 2017
By ANDDY 57
WELCOME EVERYONE! TO OUR NEXT EDITION OF ADA KARAOKE CHAMPIONSHIP, JAN. EDITION IN LAST MONTH WE HAD QUITE A TURN OUT, AND WITH...
185 replies
Last by ANDDY 57 about 11 hours
About 11 hours
ago