Contests - Auditions

Start or participate in competitive contests!

Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Contest Guidelines - Hosts
By Novella 101 6 +1
Hosting A Successful Contest! Contest can be a fun and exciting experience on SingSnap but they do require some work! Please re...
1 reply
Sticky: Contest Disclaimer
By Annie 83
SingSnap or its registered members may sponsor and run skill based contests through the Sites, Application or Mobile Web Enviro...
No replies 3,712
Sticky: Thread Design & Banners
By Annie 83
This is a simple Cheat Sheet to help you when setting up your contest thread and providing banners to your contestants. BBCode ...
No replies 7,437
Announcement: Contest Guidelines - Contestants
By Annie 83
There are a great many contests going on at any one time. This is a great place to meet new friends, share your talent and list...
30 replies
THE BEST OF ELVIS
By starsearch 87 2
WELCOME TO THE BEST OF ELVIS SIGN UPS! . NO AUDITION SONG REQUIRED! . ACCEPTING 40 TO 60 CONTESTANTS! . JUST SAY YOU ARE IN! . ...
27 replies
Last by skyrim 62 1 15 minutes
15 minutes
ago
CLASSIC GOSPEL
By proudmary43 48
THIS WILL BE A SIX DAY REVIVAL OR LESS( DEPENDING ON IF EVERYONE GETS THEIR SONG IN EARLIER) STARTING NOW AND ENDING JUNE 5TH. ...
115 replies
Last by Alisa95424 74 29 minutes
29 minutes
ago
MEMORIAL DAY TRIBUTE SONGS
By Gdss_Dragons_VVK 44 1
HI YA'LL WELCOME THIS CONTEST WILL BE OPEN TO ANYONE THIS IS A CONTEST TO BRING YOUR BEST MEMORIAL DAY TRIBUTE SONG ANYTHING GO...
87 replies
Last by Dtjustice 28 38 minutes
38 minutes
ago
Stew 'n' Kristie and the Misfits - The Grand O...
By Beardude 77 1
Do you have what it takes to be play The Grand Ole Opry! Well here’s your chance to find out! WELCOME TO THE MISFIT GRAND OLE O...
86 replies
Last by mellyp 54 about 1 hour
About 1 hour
ago
Sign-Ups ( due to interest ) ....Voices Of Rock...
By Carolinagirl09 55
This is just a little notification that after the Memorial Day weekend for those of us in the USA and my "Country Showdown" con...
207 replies
Last by Carolinagirl09 55 about 2 hours
About 2 hours
ago
Virtual Reality Contest
By justghetto 49 1
https://youtu.be/xfm7wpHaeK0 1.singing4fun84 I'll Take You There~The Staple Singers http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1be0d2f...
51 replies
Last by Peter_1965 47 about 2 hours
About 2 hours
ago
Greeneyedkat's Memorial Day-One Song Contest
By Greeneyedkat
The Star Spangled Banner One Song Contest! Today we are giving respect to those we lost or are still in service of the USA. Yo...
12 replies
Last by Greeneyedkat about 3 hours
About 3 hours
ago
Ladies Night
By __T__ 270
46 replies
Last by __T__ 270 about 3 hours
About 3 hours
ago
THANK YOU TO MILITARY
By skyrim 62 1
EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE A BANNER AS A VETERAN I WISH TO THANK ALL WHO SERVED PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE SO PLEAE SING A SONG THAT...
30 replies
Last by IMDuckie 40 about 6 hours
About 6 hours
ago
Taking The Good With The Bad Contest
By Terri-anne 52 2
Hello and Welcome to my one round 'Taking The Good With The Bad' contest! :) I would like you all to submit one song (from any ...
72 replies
Last by jaderottie63 52 about 6 hours
About 6 hours
ago
AUDITION LISTINGS - Post / Flag
By JeanneMarie
Have you ever just missed entering a fun contest but didn't think to check the contest thread until after the rounds were close...
7,509 replies
Last by proudmary43 48 about 8 hours
About 8 hours
ago
MOTOWN CHALLENGE
By skyrim 62 1
First and foremost practice the philosophy "Treat others how you would like to be treated". Below are more specific rules to fo...
96 replies
Last by jaderottie63 52 about 10 hours
About 10 hours
ago