Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes

Post your best wishes to family and friends.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: Kateyes27 birthday - 4/5/07
By That-Guy 72 +1
Just wishing kateyes27 a happy birthday! Visit her today! She's worth a listen =) http://www.singsnap.com/index.cfm?wheels=/pr...
3 replies
Closed: Birthday Announcement
By 87PercentAngel
Its 87sGUARDIAN ANGELS' Birthday (Friday April 6th) I'm already in trouble for accidentally letting out this news..... (heheheh...
3 replies
Closed: Luxiva's bday 4/4/07
By mainelystac 47
Happy birthday wishes to a real sweetie! Everyone please add a note or link to a song for Luxiva (Janet's) birthday!
40 replies
Closed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY linda_42_1
By softnsweet372006 93 +2
HEY, anyone wanna request a song to Linda ...it's her bday...I dont know the woman all too well but was just listening to one o...
No replies 517
Closed: SPOON'S BIRTHDAY 4/2
By boopracer 4
JUST THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT IT IS SPOON'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW APRIL 2ND. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SING A SONG FOR HIM OR...
86 replies
Closed: bowl30038 is 40 today!!!
By coneflower 2
Howdy everyone. I just want to but a little bug in your ear, that he is turning 40!! He is a very sweet man, the nicest I've ev...
1 reply
Closed: happy birthday steph
By chrissylou75 34
I just want to say a big happy birthday to my partner steph1980 , as it is now the 3rd of april here in the uk so happy birthda...
2 replies
Closed: Happy Birthday Inciteful
By wizzymonster
(April 1) Hope you have a very Happy Birthday Jim (Inciteful).
16 replies
Closed: Birthday Greetings for Lark
By Lark 2
Thank you everyone for your wonderful, heart felt greetings. Such lovely people. Sorry if I didn't reply one by one to you guys...
2 replies
Closed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOMDOOLY!!
By Mary54 17
Good morning, friends! Today is the birthday of a very special man, tomdooly. Tom is the father of my dear friend and yours, R...
2 replies
Closed: CALLING FREDDIE MERCURY FANS !!!
By Hambo 81
Hey you guys !!! Come and take a listen to my tribute to the man that I consider to be the greatest performer and vocalist of a...
4 replies
Closed: For my mate-a tribute
By Soulrebel1 7
I found out today that a friend I had known all my life passed away at the young age of 38.I'm posting this to show my tribute ...
5 replies
Closed: MY BIRTHDAY!!
By maccaj 4
Hey ya'll! I just wanted to let ya'll know it's my birthday today! Singsnap has been so great to me!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SI...
29 replies
Closed: Channel30-Birthday today March 19
By Neutrongirl
PLEASE SEND HER OR SING HER A BIRTHDAY WISH...... thank you I have a song for her and you sign up there , thank you xxxx
36 replies
Closed: MARY54
By STAT_SUEof_LYRICLY 24
Singsnapper Mary54's birthday is March 16th this Friday we are exactly one day apart even the year is the same so people go ahe...
23 replies
Closed: Birthday Dedications
By crazytam
Hi Everyone,Since my cam freezes on most occassions,I thought I should come here and post a forum for birthday dedications,and ...
1 reply
Closed: happy birthday sue
By bwfcjohn 4
Just like to wish sueluvs2sing315 a very happy birthday for tomorrow thurs 15 th . she is a very lovely lady and im sure many o...
8 replies
Closed: birthday wishes for sueluvs2sing315
By harmonyhippie
I would dearly LOVE you so much for leaving a happy birthday comment to sue on my happy birthday song to her. she is an ANGEL &...
23 replies
Closed: Birthdays
By Songbirdaz 23
I posted a song for Eddiejr and Sueluvs2sing315. If you could go and leave them a message, I would greatly appreciate it. Diane
1 reply
Closed: MY BIRTHDAY AND TRIBUTE TO TREVOR
By STAT_SUEof_LYRICLY 24
NOT SHOUTING WELL MAYBE I AM..I SANG YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND FOR TREVOR FOR MY BIRTHDAY WHICH IS IN A FEW HOURS AND THE FEEDBACK WA...
12 replies