Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes

Post your best wishes to family and friends.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: If it's your birthday today ... Listen here !!
By Hambo 83
Http://www.singsnap.com/index.cfm?wheels=/watchAndListen/play/316773 This song is just for you !! Happy birthday !!!
3 replies
Closed: Wish "April_16" a Happy Birthday
By Allright 2
Wish Wildman Billy a happy birthday.. Write a guestbook entry on this surprise profile: http://www.singsnap.com/index.cfm?wheel...
4 replies
Closed: Happy Birthday to me!
By Malasam 2
Well thought I would wish myself a Happy Birthday! It sucks to be getting old! Still getting presents makes up for that!
11 replies
Closed: Happy Birthday Billy! 041607
By CowGalDeb 52
Http://www.singsnap.com/index.cfm?wheels=/profile/overview/3560 ... please wish her a happy birthday.
2 replies
Closed: wildmanbilly bday
By whiskeygirl69_xxx
April 16th is wildman billys bday!!!! i would apprecciate it vvery much if everyone would sing happy birthday to him or do a du...
1 reply
Closed: Secret Birthday!!!
By Easyspirit213 2
Ok I Just Got Word That Today Is In Fact Micheal S's Birthday So On Behalf Of Myself & Singsnap Community I'd Like To Wish Mich...
8 replies
Closed: wildmanbilly's birthday party 16april
By Collette 1
Hey everyone....surprise birthday party for Billy....he just walked into the room and we are having his party now....come and g...
4 replies
Closed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!JUST ME ANNE!!! MUAH I LOVE YOU
By softnsweet372006 93 +1
Ok everyone ..get out there and send those birthday greetings...if you know her for sure..if you dont..get to know her lol..she...
1 reply
Closed: REMEMBER TODAY'S OUTLAW'S BIRTHDAY SING HI...
By rebafaye 33
GO TO HIS PAGE SHOW HIM SOME LOVE !!!!!!! ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
2 replies
Closed: MHell's Birthday 4/4
By pammie_lyn 29
Happy Birthday to Michel... please post links for songs and well wishes here.
29 replies
Closed: For Baby Hailey
By Ada
For everyone who remembers Hailey, the little baby in some of my past recordings, I thought I'd share with you all that it's he...
No replies 421
Closed: OUTLAW'S BIRTHDAY
By rebafaye 33
OK!!! YEA IT'S HERE MR. OUTLAW HIMSELF BIRTHDAY ''APRIL 12 2007'' LET'S ALL GET TOGETHER AND SING HIM BUNCHES OF HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
4 replies
Closed: taurus rules
By mimi1212 5
I am a taurus so wanted all the taurus people to tell me their birthday in here :) mine is april 26
20 replies
Closed: Kateyes27 birthday - 4/5/07
By That-Guy 72
Just wishing kateyes27 a happy birthday! Visit her today! She's worth a listen =) http://www.singsnap.com/index.cfm?wheels=/pr...
3 replies
Closed: Birthday Announcement
By 87PercentAngel
Its 87sGUARDIAN ANGELS' Birthday (Friday April 6th) I'm already in trouble for accidentally letting out this news..... (heheheh...
3 replies
Closed: Luxiva's bday 4/4/07
By mainelystac 47
Happy birthday wishes to a real sweetie! Everyone please add a note or link to a song for Luxiva (Janet's) birthday!
40 replies
Closed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY linda_42_1
By softnsweet372006 93 +1
HEY, anyone wanna request a song to Linda ...it's her bday...I dont know the woman all too well but was just listening to one o...
No replies 520
Closed: SPOON'S BIRTHDAY 4/2
By boopracer 4
JUST THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT IT IS SPOON'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW APRIL 2ND. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SING A SONG FOR HIM OR...
86 replies
Closed: bowl30038 is 40 today!!!
By coneflower 2
Howdy everyone. I just want to but a little bug in your ear, that he is turning 40!! He is a very sweet man, the nicest I've ev...
1 reply
Closed: happy birthday steph
By chrissylou75 34
I just want to say a big happy birthday to my partner steph1980 , as it is now the 3rd of april here in the uk so happy birthda...
2 replies