Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes

Post your best wishes to family and friends.

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
The passing of Lovely Caseyp54
By soaringeagle_07
Caseyp54 Lived in Texas and Was a RN Charge nurse and Loved riding her Custom Harley motorcycle she Did not sing, But loved li...
6 replies
Last by greeneyes56 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Happy 25th Birthday, Angel!!!
By BlaizenTrails 2
March 9th, 2014... It's Angel's 25th birthday today!!! :D Come wish JillianAngelBaby a Happy Birthday... Bring a song, preferab...
34 replies
Last by skyrisima 49 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
SPEEDY RECOVERY SUGARBABE4U
By proudmary43 45
SUGARBABE4U IS A VERY DEAR FRIEND TO ALL OF US WHO KNOW HER AND ESPECIALLY TO ME ~~SO PLEASE JOIN ME IN WISHING HER A SPEEDY RE...
22 replies
Last by PhilKnox 36 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
ONLYBIGCHIEF
By ONLYBIGCHIEF 2
Just to let all of onlybigchief singsnap friend's know,He has passed on he is in great place now.
6 replies
Last by MsLindaRose 26 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Happy Birthday MichelLuke
By Pepsi_3369
If you wish to join in the party with us and wish MichelLuke a very happy birthday today please come along. :) http://www.sings...
No replies 124
Thanks for being live! Amen
By LesBro77
Sing for life ;)! Amen..
No replies 151
Happy Birthday Songbird Grant!
By Emmyleigh 4
Feel free to stop by and wish Oldsrulez a happy birthday today! http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/bd656f9c6 ...
1 reply
Last by Novella 88 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
sharing some good news
By sweetdawako 42
JUST HEARD FROM OUR FRIEND CHARZY....AND INDEED GOD IS GOOD AND PRAYERS DO REALLY WORKS... THANK YOU ALL ... :-) Char Rich We...
4 replies
Last by SingingRainbow 83 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
for charzy
By sweetdawako 42
We made this song for our friend charzy hope she will be okay soon out love and prayers are with you my friend...just sharing t...
3 replies
Last by Zenaida 35 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
THE BIG FIVE O!! Happy Birthday Denise
By Luvnmyheart 20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXc2nMSgsNc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntcAtH-Itms
68 replies
Last by -Bev- 68 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Happy Birthday !!! Flat Duck...
By RoseDesVents 5
I'm happy you came back home from hospital.......... you almost leave all us Sunday for another world ....... thank God the amb...
12 replies
Last by -Bev- 68 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
TRIBUTE TO SHIRL/AKA MOONBUGZ_
By SHANDEBEL
THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO THE SPIRIT OF A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING, WHO'S FRIENDSHIP WAS AN INSPIRATION TO ME. IT WOULD BE WONDE...
31 replies
Last by Luvnmyheart 20 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Tribute to Miss Claire "Claya"
By AndyTK
One of our most endearing Angels passed away on 23 January 2014. Miss Claire, known on Sing Snap as "Claya" has left for her ma...
1 reply
Last by AndyTK over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
HAPPY B-DAY Girlyq3 & Xanadude JAN 22
By GIRLYQ3 64
Hello And Thank you For Sending Birthday Wishes To GIRLYQ3 & XANADUDE,(US) Yes We Share the Same Birthday, Jan 22 :)And I Would...
132 replies
Last by GIRLYQ3 64 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Happy Birthday, DonnieMontgomery
By SissyLewis 57
Happy Birthday sweetie,
No replies 159
Happy Birthday Neil - Jan 24, 1941
By Goldmember
No replies 154
57 this coming Friday
By Louanne1486 23
Well SingSnappers, I will be 57 years of age this coming Friday. I'm acting my age now .......
4 replies
Last by Louanne1486 23 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
THANK YOU,,,,,
By sweetdawako 42
Woooooooooooow how time flies i am a year older here at sing snap land ..there are a lot of good memories and some bad one's bu...
37 replies
Last by sweetdawako 42 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Frank Sinatra Birthday Celebration - December 1...
By MikeIII 79
December 12, 1915 ~ May 14, 1998 Post your birthday wishes and your favorite Frank Sinatra song in celebration of his Birthday...
No replies 251
christmas wishes
By maybird 27
Well...as another year draws to an end i feel its time to look back on the year past.i gotta be honest and say its not been the...
No replies 227
<< Prev Next >>