Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes

Post your best wishes to family and friends.

Prev Next
Topic Replies Views
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINGSKID!!!!!!!!!!
By joyfullangel 1
Kingskid (Venna) is celebrating another year of life today and we are all going to help her do this by throwing her a big ole p...
73 replies
Last by wysinger over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Happy Birthday Wayne
By Iceman1967 36
Happy Birthday to Me :)
1 reply
Last by kyafirst 37 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
SingSnap SingIn For Peace. John Lennon's 73rd B...
By strawberryfields109 18
In honor of John Lennon's 73rd birthday tomorrow (10/9) I am starting a SingSnap Sing-In for Peace! I would like this to be a b...
No replies 128
STHRNBELLESC'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
By MLMANDMLM 17
Welcome All!!! My good friend Teri Owen (aka) STHRNBELLESC'S birthday is tomorrow. So I wanted to throw her a little b-day part...
17 replies
Last by Sthrnbellesc 3 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Shilokoko
By gumpy 23
Tomorrow is Shi's birthday and she's in the hospital recovering from back surgery, hope you can wish her a happy birthday and s...
2 replies
Last by kyafirst 37 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
9/11 tribute paws for a moment
By rockstarkillie
I was happy to put some music i composed and played, to this video etc which involves the rescue dogs at 9/11 http://www.youtu...
1 reply
Last by rockstarkillie over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Happy bday MrSerge
By bH-Serge-G
Have a great day!
No replies 113
Annie_deer Happy Birthday!
By Intel 2
Stop by and wish Annie_deer a Happy Birthday on Friday, Sept. 7. She has been experiencing hearing difficulties and does not si...
No replies 133
DEDICATION TO ALL SS AND THE STAFF
By Puddy 29
I DEDICATED A SONG TODAY TO ALL SINGSNAPPERS AND WHY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SONG. I WISH YOU WOULD PUT IT OUT. I DO NOT WANT THE ...
2 replies
Last by Puddy 29 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
happy birthday kentucky cowboy
By maybird 20
Http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/b36f02008 I know you will never likely see this...and I am too scared to se...
1 reply
Last by maybird 20 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Happy Birthday Gina (GinaM01)
By just-KMS 26
Gina, All your friends were wanting to stop and say hi, but SOMEONE waited to long to post this! Please stop in and help make...
41 replies
Last by GinaM01 23 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
WILL YOU MARRY ME KIM?
By -OMEGA-
Baby... Please make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife. I love you with every a true and Godly love baby. YOU are ...
19 replies
Last by just-KMS 26 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Happy Birthday Raymond (Willis99)
By Tigertail 30
Happy Birthday Raymond (Willis99) .. hope you have a wonderful May 24th. May The Good Lord Bless and Keep You http://www.singsn...
2 replies
Last by Jubi almost 2 years
Almost 2 years
ago
Oklahoma Tornado Victims
By Scrubbs 2
No replies 115
SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BARBIE
By DIMMPLES 4
YEAH SHE'S PROBLY GONNA KILL ME BUT O WELL HEHEHEH I LOVE HER !!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA LOVE YA**SMILES** DID A VIDEO.........
18 replies
Last by Tonygriff41 almost 2 years
Almost 2 years
ago
A Special Dedications To Your Favorite SS Members
By rainbow19
Hey snappers rainbow19 here coming to you once again to host a little thing I liked to call A DEDICATION TO YOUR FAVORITE MEMBE...
No replies 177
Mothers day Tribute!
By WildMustang
All are welcome!! You post pictures of your mom and post songs that she loves, it's mothers day, let's show her how much we car...
No replies 126
Happy 50th Birthday Pipesandchops!
By Shoreline_Girl 45 +8
91 replies
Last by LuckyLadyG 34 almost 2 years
Almost 2 years
ago
JOIN US FOR 0UR 30TH CELEBRATION 24th thru SUNDAY
By singingmeme 25
FOR GLENN AND JOLENE SCHEID (singingmeme) PLEASE POST YOUR SONGS FOR GLENN AND MY ANNIVERSARY HERE....WE LOVE ALL KINDS OF MUSI...
94 replies
Last by singingmeme 25 almost 2 years
Almost 2 years
ago
Willie Nelson Birthday
By LarryCrabb
Happy 80th, Willie! Keep 'em comin'! You and my mother are the best two things that ever came out of Abbott, Texas and you're t...
No replies 126
Prev Next