Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes

Post your best wishes to family and friends.

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Closed: SINGSNAP GOSPEL BIRTHDAYS
By Ising4Him 42
Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;” ON THE DAY YOU WERE BORN, ...
674 replies
Closed: Why
By FroggyBlues 28
Why have the Ugliest of our world taken Over? Because Those who believe In humanity and Equality of Humans regardless of Ideolo...
1 reply
Closed: R.I.P Black
By tempertant55
Sad to hear of the death of Colin Vearncombe aka'Black' https://youtu.be/9ytzQRwWeSY
4 replies
Closed: SINGING
By Courtney121 4
Write your colored text here... Ok so it's me COURTNEY again, does anyone know of a recording studio looking for young country/...
2 replies
Closed: torchie's birthday party 2015
By singingsister57 101 +10
Please join me in wishing my dear friend, torchie, aka Mikey, a very happy birthday today, January 19, 2016. No need to comment...
2 replies
Closed: GLENN FREY EAGLES GUITARIST DEAD AT 67
By Steve-G 85
Glenn Frey, co-founder and guitarist for the Eagles, has died ... TMZ has learned. We're told the cause of death was a combinat...
9 replies
Closed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL DECEMBER SS.
By AngelMinx100 83
7 replies
Closed: Celine Dion's husband died today :(
By SingingRainbow 101 +3
Sad news today, Celine Dion's husband Rene Angelil passed away today of throat cancer. What a sad day for his family, friends a...
14 replies
Closed: 81 years old today
By pbird 102 +4
Wow! Will you still have what it takes to be singing your heart out when you turn 81? Please give a shout out to this SingSnap...
5 replies
Closed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL JANUARY SS.AND HAPPY NEW ...
By AngelMinx100 83
A birthday can be seen as a serious or joyful time depending on one's age and one's attitude towards life. Another year has pas...
3 replies
Closed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISALUVSKY64
By Carolinagirl09 60
As many of you know lisaluvsky64 was diagnosed with congestive heart this past year.... I really want her to know how special s...
12 replies
Closed: Important birthdays
By Sandra1955 8
Husbands and children's birthday
No replies 98
Closed: Natalie Cole Rip
By KLFtunes 75
Just thought I would start a tribute for Natalie Cole she passed away 1/1/2016 http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b2813e17d
1 reply
Closed: Happy Birthday John!
By Shoreline_Girl 83 +1
Wishing one of my favorite singers and dear friends a wonderful birthday today! Since your job won't allow you to spend this sp...
56 replies
Closed: Wishing Everyone In Singsnap A Very Merry and S...
By -Bev- 95 +3
12 replies
Closed: Christmas Wish for You
By johnnyblu4u 69
May all my Singsnap friends, have a Christmas wish come true. May happiness and laughter, be there for all of you. May your Fam...
2 replies
Closed: My Belated Birthday
By Draycos 30
Just thought I'd post that my birthday was yesterday (Dec 18). I would have been on then but I was out with a friend of mine al...
2 replies
Closed: Departing this earth
By johnnyblu4u 69
Sorry to be off Singsnap, but have just lost my elder brother, who sadly,passed peacefully away last tuesday at the age of 82.....
10 replies
Closed: family
By howiegee 5
I wish to thank all of my family for putting up with me, I of course get moods but I dont really mean what I say ,its just a re...
No replies 87
Closed: Death of LSBURLY
By PandaP1 45
Those who knew LSBURLY here on Singsnap....He Just Passed on the 21st of July, 2015. Please leave a Message if you knew Him, an...
4 replies
<< Prev Next >>