Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes

Post your best wishes to family and friends.

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Closed: Happy Birthday to my Dear Wife Colleen100
By Andym363 53
Http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b8a24844d This is dedicated to my beautiful wife Colleen 100 its your special song that you l...
4 replies
Closed: Thank you SINGSNAP
By FroggyBlues 28
Thank you for the couple of days Gold I will continue to Post www.singsnap.com on my Facebook and Twitter It is great to see ho...
3 replies
Closed: Thank you SINGSNAP
By FroggyBlues 28
I got a 5 day trial Gold Membership Thank you SINGSNAP!!!!!!!!!
1 reply
Closed: SINGSNAP GOSPEL BIRTHDAYS
By Ising4Him 43
Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;” ON THE DAY YOU WERE BORN, ...
674 replies
Closed: Why
By FroggyBlues 28
Why have the Ugliest of our world taken Over? Because Those who believe In humanity and Equality of Humans regardless of Ideolo...
1 reply
Closed: R.I.P Black
By tempertant55
Sad to hear of the death of Colin Vearncombe aka'Black' https://youtu.be/9ytzQRwWeSY
4 replies
Closed: SINGING
By Courtney121 4
Write your colored text here... Ok so it's me COURTNEY again, does anyone know of a recording studio looking for young country/...
2 replies
Closed: torchie's birthday party 2015
By singingsister57 101 +5 +2
Please join me in wishing my dear friend, torchie, aka Mikey, a very happy birthday today, January 19, 2016. No need to comment...
2 replies
Closed: GLENN FREY EAGLES GUITARIST DEAD AT 67
By Steve-G 85 +1
Glenn Frey, co-founder and guitarist for the Eagles, has died ... TMZ has learned. We're told the cause of death was a combinat...
9 replies
Closed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL DECEMBER SS.
By AngelMinx100 83
7 replies
Closed: Celine Dion's husband died today :(
By SingingRainbow 102 +3 +3
Sad news today, Celine Dion's husband Rene Angelil passed away today of throat cancer. What a sad day for his family, friends a...
14 replies
Closed: 81 years old today
By pbird 102 +2
Wow! Will you still have what it takes to be singing your heart out when you turn 81? Please give a shout out to this SingSnap...
5 replies
Closed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL JANUARY SS.AND HAPPY NEW ...
By AngelMinx100 83
A birthday can be seen as a serious or joyful time depending on one's age and one's attitude towards life. Another year has pas...
3 replies
Closed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISALUVSKY64
By Carolinagirl09 60
As many of you know lisaluvsky64 was diagnosed with congestive heart this past year.... I really want her to know how special s...
12 replies
Closed: Important birthdays
By Sandra1955 8
Husbands and children's birthday
No replies 99
Closed: Natalie Cole Rip
By KLFtunes 75
Just thought I would start a tribute for Natalie Cole she passed away 1/1/2016 http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b2813e17d
1 reply
Closed: Happy Birthday John!
By Shoreline_Girl 83
Wishing one of my favorite singers and dear friends a wonderful birthday today! Since your job won't allow you to spend this sp...
56 replies
Closed: Wishing Everyone In Singsnap A Very Merry and S...
By -Bev- 95
12 replies
Closed: Christmas Wish for You
By johnnyblu4u 69
May all my Singsnap friends, have a Christmas wish come true. May happiness and laughter, be there for all of you. May your Fam...
2 replies
Closed: My Belated Birthday
By Draycos 30
Just thought I'd post that my birthday was yesterday (Dec 18). I would have been on then but I was out with a friend of mine al...
2 replies
<< Prev Next >>