Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes

Post your best wishes to family and friends.

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Closed: Oh mei, :-( Debbie Reynolds died
By Madleine
Its not ending.... Debbie Reynolds is dead. :-( 2016, better to say, the end of 2016 is a sad time. Debbie died , one day after...
6 replies
Closed: Debbie Reynolds has died!
By RichAllen 67
Link The 84 year old US Actress was the Mother of the late Carrie Fisher.
No replies 92
Closed: Heaven was hungry this week...
By InvestInPolitics
Rick Parfitt. George Michael. Now Carrie Fisher. Larger than life is apparently true in all aspects of the phrase. RIP icons o...
4 replies
Closed: Princess Leia actress Carrie Fisher dead at 60!
By RichAllen 67
Princess Leia Actress dead at 60. Thoughts?
No replies 92
Closed: Happy Birthday
By JoeSantana
Happy Birthday to pandachan84 [ She is an Awesome Singer and a very nice Person. http://www.singsnap.com/pandachan84
No replies 69
Closed: George Michael Tribute
By ChrisG7602 49
We should do a Chorus for the late George Michael who passed away yesterday on Christmas thoughts and prayers to his family and...
3 replies
Closed: RIP George michael
By CarstenS7445 78
Http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c0be73d8b
No replies 68
Closed: Former Wham singer George Michael dead at 53
By RichAllen 67
Link. Apparently he passed away in his sleep yesterday afternoon GMT of heart failure. Very sad, he was a BIG part of the Briti...
5 replies
Closed: George Michael dead at 53
By Rainbow-Sunshine 106
R.I.P Mr Michael
6 replies
Closed: R.I.P. my uncle..
By MNM1983 90
One of my uncle's passed away two days ago from pancreas cancer. He was also a Karoke Dj in Arizona at one of the bars. Here is...
6 replies
Closed: Merrry Christmas
By stephen2k16 5
Christmas is one of the most important festivals of Christians. It is celebrated ever year on 25th December. It was on this day...
2 replies
Closed: Merry Christmas outfits
By miagoal 2
Christmas is the most important and special day for the Christian communities all over the world. It is celebrated all over the...
No replies 72
Closed: Merry Christmas Images for Family Friends and L...
By stephen2k16 5
Christmas is one of the most important festivals of Christians. It is celebrated ever year on 25th December. It was on this day...
No replies 132
Closed: HAPPY RIRTHDAY CONNIE (ImaChristian2)
By Belfast-boy +1
Wishing you a Birthday as Beautiful as you. All my love on this your Special Day.
23 replies
Closed: TRIBUTE TO WAYNEAKAPAPA'S WIFE DOROTHY -
By SHANDEBEL
FOLKS, LET US KEEP WAYNEAKAPAPA IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TODAY, WHICH IS U.S THANKSGIVING. HIS WIFE PASSED AWAY TONIGHT.... ...
11 replies
Closed: Bailey
By Eimly 2
Happy bday
No replies 66
Closed: A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING TO ALL
By jkb2856 59
Wishing the world a peaceful holiday this Thanksgiving. Warm thoughts and joyous family gatherings and may the company you shar...
9 replies
Closed: DEATH OF HOLLY DUNN
By SHANDEBEL
IN MEMORY OF HOLLY DUNN - WHO DIED TODAY, AGE 59, OF A RARE AGGRESSIVE FORM OF OVARIAN CANCER.
9 replies
Closed: R.I.P Leon Russell
By Rainbow-Sunshine 106
Http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-leonrussell-idUSKBN1380JM Thank you for all the awesome music that made memories, you...
5 replies
Closed: *Prayers for Orlando* :(
By SingingRainbow 104 +8
Hello my friends, I ask that we all join our hearts in prayer for the victims of this horrific massacre in Orlando. :( I am a p...
24 replies
<< Prev Next >>