Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes

Post your best wishes to family and friends.

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
THE BIG FIVE O!! Happy Birthday Denise
By Luvnmyheart 17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXc2nMSgsNc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntcAtH-Itms
68 replies
Last by -Bev- 61 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Happy Birthday !!! Flat Duck...
By RoseDesVents 3
I'm happy you came back home from hospital.......... you almost leave all us Sunday for another world ....... thank God the amb...
12 replies
Last by -Bev- 61 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
TRIBUTE TO SHIRL/AKA MOONBUGZ_
By SHANDEBEL
THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO THE SPIRIT OF A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING, WHO'S FRIENDSHIP WAS AN INSPIRATION TO ME. IT WOULD BE WONDE...
31 replies
Last by Luvnmyheart 17 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Tribute to Miss Claire "Claya"
By AndyTK
One of our most endearing Angels passed away on 23 January 2014. Miss Claire, known on Sing Snap as "Claya" has left for her ma...
1 reply
Last by AndyTK over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
HAPPY B-DAY Girlyq3 & Xanadude JAN 22
By GIRLYQ3 58
Hello And Thank you For Sending Birthday Wishes To GIRLYQ3 & XANADUDE,(US) Yes We Share the Same Birthday, Jan 22 :)And I Would...
132 replies
Last by GIRLYQ3 58 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Happy Birthday, DonnieMontgomery
By SissyDay 55 +1
Happy Birthday sweetie,
No replies 151
Happy Birthday Neil - Jan 24, 1941
By Goldmember
No replies 146
57 this coming Friday
By Louanne1486 18
Well SingSnappers, I will be 57 years of age this coming Friday. I'm acting my age now .......
4 replies
Last by Louanne1486 18 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
THANK YOU,,,,,
By sweetdawako 40
Woooooooooooow how time flies i am a year older here at sing snap land ..there are a lot of good memories and some bad one's bu...
37 replies
Last by sweetdawako 40 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Frank Sinatra Birthday Celebration - December 1...
By MikeIII 69
December 12, 1915 ~ May 14, 1998 Post your birthday wishes and your favorite Frank Sinatra song in celebration of his Birthday...
No replies 243
christmas wishes
By maybird 25
Well...as another year draws to an end i feel its time to look back on the year past.i gotta be honest and say its not been the...
No replies 206
Deidication to my wife Karen
By MichelLuke 12
Hi all, I would like to dedicate this song to my lovely wife Karen.(Pepsi_3369) Who i love very much and have always stood by m...
No replies 150
I Got the Role
By Louanne1486 18
After viewing all audition video submissions, the casting director requested a video submission to make final decision in the s...
3 replies
Last by Louanne1486 18 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGARBABE4U
By proudmary43 38
PLEASE JOIN ME IN WISHING A HECK OF A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND GREAT FRIEND A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY. POST A SONG OR BIRTHDAY CARDS AND...
16 replies
Last by singinggentleman 44 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
By Louanne1486 18
I want to thank all of my fans and SingSnap for your comments, love and support. Your comments were very warm and kind and it m...
No replies 173
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINGSKID!!!!!!!!!!
By joyfullangel 4
Kingskid (Venna) is celebrating another year of life today and we are all going to help her do this by throwing her a big ole p...
73 replies
Last by wysinger 9 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
Happy Birthday Wayne
By Iceman1967 52
Happy Birthday to Me :)
1 reply
Last by kyafirst 42 over 1 year
Over 1 year
ago
SingSnap SingIn For Peace. John Lennon's 73rd B...
By strawberryfields109 21
In honor of John Lennon's 73rd birthday tomorrow (10/9) I am starting a SingSnap Sing-In for Peace! I would like this to be a b...
No replies 138
STHRNBELLESC'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
By MLMANDMLM 22
Welcome All!!! My good friend Teri Owen (aka) STHRNBELLESC'S birthday is tomorrow. So I wanted to throw her a little b-day part...
17 replies
Last by Sthrnbellesc 25 almost 2 years
Almost 2 years
ago
Shilokoko
By gumpy 31
Tomorrow is Shi's birthday and she's in the hospital recovering from back surgery, hope you can wish her a happy birthday and s...
2 replies
Last by kyafirst 42 almost 2 years
Almost 2 years
ago
<< Prev Next >>