Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes

Post your best wishes to family and friends.

Topic Replies Views
Congrats on engagement!
By VonnieHughes 81
And Sing Snap does it again! Congratulations to Brad Gravestone and C.J. Kelly on their engagement! I’m so happy for you two! L...
9 replies
Last by VonnieHughes 81 5 months
5 months
ago
Thanks to all Singsnap Staff and friends!!!
By __Angels__ 108 +2
Yesterday was my 4th Singsnap Anniversary , and logued so late to me for real life issues (have my husband at the hospital) wa...
4 replies
Last by Sparrow6 91 +1 5 months
5 months
ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBA
By Baby_Bird 91
HAPPY KYBLUEBIRD AKA NOAH COME ON YOU ALL LETS MAKE NOAHS BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AS SPECIAL AS HE IS TO ALL OF US I KNOW HE GOT THE ...
26 replies
Last by KyBluebird_ 5 months
5 months
ago
BIRTHDAY ALERT !! FOR ANNIE (ANNA )
By FLwingnut 75
AITALIABELLA (ANNIE aka ANNA ) WE THINK SHE WAS TRYING TO SNEAK BY US SINGSNAP FRIENDS QUIETLY BY NOT BEING ON THE BIRTHDAY LI...
9 replies
Last by --AItaliaBella-- 103 +6 5 months
5 months
ago
ANOTHER BIRTHDAY ALERT, KYBLUEBIRD
By FLwingnut 75
KyBluebird = NOAH HAS HIS DAY, SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1 Join me in saying Happy Birthday, Okay ??
9 replies
Last by HelenR5337 86 +12 5 months
5 months
ago
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME
By FLwingnut 75
I JOINED SINGSNAP ON NOVEMBER 25, 2009 BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS A REALLY NEAT IDEA TO BE ABLE TO SING WORLD WIDE AND NEVER LEAV...
6 replies
Last by HelenR5337 86 +12 5 months
5 months
ago
Closed: R.I.P Roy Clark
By Rainbow-Sunshine 108
R.I.P Mr.Clark :( https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/roy-clark-country-guitar-virtuoso-hee-haw-star-172216484.html
4 replies
Closed: Happy Birthday XBrooklynLadyX
By PinkyVirgo 21
Wishing XBrooklynLadyX a Happy November Birthday! Wishing you Love, Peace, Happiness & Continued Inspiration to keep on Singing...
1 reply
Closed: California Fire Victims
By Greeneyedkat
We have suffered such tragedies with our on going shootings and fires that have burned out so many families from their homes.. ...
1 reply
Closed: Sapphire Lesley
By Claudettewade 6
Hi I’m sapphire Lesley daughter and Monday she has passed 3 yrs she absolutely loved this site and if it wasn’t for her doing t...
5 replies
Closed: Happy Birthday RoseL655
By __Angels__ 108 +2
May God shower you with blessings today and always. Happy birthday wishes for my friend! https://youtu.be/K6HUlK1
17 replies
Closed: Birthday November 2nd
By Peaches-4-U 41
I will be celebrating on Friday November 2nd. I thank God for all these years. If you would like to contribute, go to my Facebo...
No replies 78
Closed: DOT's BIRTHDAY 10/28
By FLwingnut 75
ANOTHER SINGSNAPPER TRYING TO SNEAK BY UNOTICED !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY "DOTINLOVELAND" ;) <3
3 replies
Closed: PEPSI BIRTHDAY ALERT !!!!!
By FLwingnut 75
PEPSI_3369 (KAREN ) HAS A BIRTHDAY TOMORROW, OCTOBER 24 She is not on the SingSnap Birthday List so I'm thinking she was tryin...
19 replies
Closed: Happy Anniversary Novella!!!
By __Angels__ 108 +2
All the best wishes from the bottom of my <3 , Thanks for your wonderful job , every day and help to everyone of singsnapers...
21 replies
Closed: R.I.P. M. Charles Aznavour :(
By SingingRainbow 106 +9
May 24, 1924 - October 1st 2018 The world has lost another great legend today. Sadly, M. Charles Aznavour has left this world ,...
3 replies
Closed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELEN
By FLwingnut 75
HELENR5337 IS TRYING TO KEEP IT A SECRET THAT IT IS HER BIRTHDAY TODAY ! SHE LET IT SLIP AND TOLD THE WRONG PERSON, ME !! SO, ...
19 replies
Closed: SingSnap Birthday 2011/ 18
By cannotsing24 106 +10
LEVEL 104• Recording information by cannotsing24SNAP-STAR +14 Thank you SingSnap for the Reminder ,,,,,,,,,,,To day is my Sing...
9 replies
Closed: • Happy Birthday Novella • 2018 Party •
By -Melody- 90
Hello everyone!! Please join us in celebrating Singsnap's Sweetheart, "Novella" aka Shannon today, September 16th on her speci...
82 replies
Closed: Happy Birthday Shannon & Keith
By Tattooed_Angel 77 +1
Hi Everyone I Invite You All To Send Your Birthday Wishes To Our Amazing Novella (Shannon) and Also The Fantabulous KeithK (kei...
33 replies