Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes

Post your best wishes to family and friends.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: ~*~Happy birthday Melody~*~
By SingingRainbow 105 +5 +7
Hello everyone!! I would like you to help me celebrate my daughter Melody's birthday with me. Please bring your wishes, graphic...
29 replies
Closed: Happy birthday to,,,, ME!
By RichAllen 67
Topic. 42 years young today, might do a couple of songs later.
2 replies
Closed: R.I.P. TIMROX
By GrannyJanet 22
TIMROX aka Tim Reed age 54, lost his battle with cancer on Valentines day 2/14/18. He loved Singsnap and enjoyed singing so muc...
5 replies
Closed: R.I.P Wh624
By pj612 18
Your music will always be in our hearts.
6 replies
Closed: Vetran's Day
By __Angels__ 107 +3
3 replies
Closed: Graham Oliver
By Daveoliver 76
To All my friends on SS, I am so proud to announce that my Son Graham Oliver is on The Voice in Finland 2018 can be seen singin...
1 reply
Closed: Happy Birthday, George Harrison!
By ragtime108 86
This great "last performance" interview gives a lot of insight into his personality and music ... https://www.youtube.com/watch...
No replies 99
Closed: Happy Happy Birthday Novella!!!
By Rainbow-Sunshine 107
Saturday September 16th is a special day because it's Novella's birthday Help us celebrate her the Singsnap way!! Show your lov...
40 replies
Closed: To my best friends
By Faith1234combs 10
I would like to wish both of my best friends, Makayla and Averie a happy birthday
No replies 116
Closed: Happy 10th Birthday Singsnap
By Pepsi_3369 +3
Michel & I would like to wish Singsnap a very Happy 10th Birthday today. Thank you Trevor & Staff for giving us a place to come...
30 replies
Closed: ##the 90's rock! party contest HALL OF FAME##
By LucyPearl
This is the place to praise and celebrate the super talented singers and incredible Rockers who have placed among the TOP 5 on ...
No replies 161
Closed: Dolores O'Riordan Dies Aged 46
By MaxyWaxy 93
Source BBC website The Cranberries lead singer Dolores O'Riordan has died suddenly at the age of 46, her publicist has confirme...
1 reply
Closed: Happy Birthday Elvis Presley & David Bowie ...
By Terri-anne 85
January 8th 2017... Today would've been the birthday of two of Rock's most iconic superstars: Elvis Presley and David Bowie!! H...
25 replies
Closed: R.I.P. Sugarbears
By WaxxWolf
Http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/sugarbears This is an ongoing memorial for our dear friend, Lynn Fancher a.k.a. SUGARBEA...
32 replies
Closed: It's a friend of mine's son's 1st birthday today!
By RichAllen 67
Happy Birthday Baby Ivan (he's half French through his Dad) I'd sing him a children's song but I can't (damn you Chrome!).
1 reply
Closed: Heartbroken
By laura-sings 40
On Nov.16th 2017 my only son Russell passed away at the age of 43 i am lost and devestated
9 replies
Closed: TREVOR IS UP TO EVILLLLLL?
By starfire411 94 +5
FIRST OFF I JUST WANT TO WISH SINGSNAP A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK ALL OF THE STAFF FOR ALWAYS DOING A SUPER J...
19 replies
Closed: R.I.P. Tom Petty
By Rainbow-Sunshine 107
The pride of Gainesville, Florida! He headlined the H'wood Bowl for three nights just last week (concluding a 53-show tour)! He...
18 replies
Closed: Memorial To MelloJack
By Angelgirl758 110 +16 +7
There will be a music memorial, tomorrow September 27th for our Dear Friend Jack Reynolds (Mellojack) Who we lost today. Link B...
6 replies
Closed: tribute to past members
By angelunaware 61
You know it would be nice if you could post a performance of someone who passed away for many of us remember them of old and ac...
No replies 215