Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes

Post your best wishes to family and friends.

Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Deceased Singsnap Members
By M-a-r-e
Is there a place where people could submit the names of Singsnappers who have passed on? Since Trevor has graciously said he wo...
2,157 replies
Last by MemphisBluesMan 30 about 2 hours
About 2 hours
ago
Sticky: New Singsnap Members Birthday List
By ConnieG 95
1.You list your birthday in the correct place of numerical order in the month. 2. Make use of your cursor, enter,delete spaces,...
571 replies
Last by sapphire5 100 1 3 days
3 days
ago
BIRTHDAY
By davidmarxm 89
PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN YOU BIRTHDAY IS SO WE CAN SEND YOU A BIRTHDAY WISH!!!!!!!!! LOVE TO ALL!!!!!!!!!
203 replies
Last by davidmarxm 89 1 day
1 day
ago
CELEBRATIONS, PARTIES, GOOD TIMES!
By Poppy
POPPY'S ROMANCE CLUB CELEBRATES YOU! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON! LET'S CELEBRATE! This is a continuation of our previous for...
1,676 replies
Last by onyxrose 64 2 days
2 days
ago
J Guiles memorial thread! Have a great time
By rockafrybaby 83
Have fun!
No replies 28
Happy 10th Birthday Singsnap
By Pepsi_3369
Michel & I would like to wish Singsnap a very Happy 10th Birthday today. Thank you Trevor & Staff for giving us a place to come...
21 replies
Last by MiraBella 57 16 days
16 days
ago
Happy bd to me Julie cool;)
By Juliemoorman 5
Hey
No replies 28
Happy Birthday Ruby! (rkingkaraoke!)
By ImaChristian2 98 16
Happy Birthday Dear Sweet Ruby! Sorry I drank all the vodka! Wrote you a poem for your present! Another year has passed you by,...
19 replies
Last by rkingkaraoke 89 1 28 days
28 days
ago
CONGRATULATIONS
By VonnieHughes 70
Muskokagirl (Sue) is a new Grandma! and Bradgravestone (Bradford) is a new Great Uncle! Welcome to the world little Alyssa Weig...
4 replies
Last by starfire411 92 28 days
28 days
ago
Goxnadly ~ Rest in Peace
By MikeIII 102
Rest in Peace, William(Goxnadly, 1946-2016). We are honoring our departed friend, Goxnadly at QTKAT's OHWS & More. He was a l...
26 replies
Last by MsRandee about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Arizona22Rose has passed
By scizrwizrd 7
I just wanted to let some of the members here know that Arizona22Rose has passed and she has been a member for a very long time...
8 replies
About 1 month
ago
RIP mariner
By Mariner 66
Hello All My name is Richard, I'm Mariner's son. Just to let you know that my father passed away in late December -the funeral ...
27 replies
About 1 month
ago
The Father of Rock 'n Roll
By BlindedbyScience 57
Chuck Berry, the man who many said was the inventor of Rock 'n Roll passed away today. Feel free to leave your comments, though...
4 replies
Last by SingingRainbow 102 2 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
RIP Joni Sledge - Sister Sledge
By havingago 73
Sad to hear of the recent loss of Joni Sledge from Sister Sledge at the age of just 60. My earliest memories of music were the...
5 replies
Last by maybird 43 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
RIP Bill Paxton...
By InvestInPolitics 42
The news of Bill Paxton's death at 61 was a shock to just about everyone that knew him or of him. I think my first introduction...
3 replies
Last by Dave1970 61 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Happy Birthday MichelLuke
By Pepsi_3369
Well honey did you think I was going to let your Birthday pass without celebrating here on Singsnap? No way lol We sure have ha...
84 replies
Last by MichelLuke 62 1 2 months
2 months
ago
Tributes ..
By cannotsing24 101 1
Each time I hear of an Angel who passed away I add it to my Recording , Hope you spend time praying for them or remember them w...
No replies 97
Al Jarreau - RIP on Grammy Night
By Time_Passages
Multi-Grammy award winner passes away at the age of 76 in Los Angeles on Sunday. Rest in Peace sir. :-( http://www.cbc.ca/news/...
3 replies
Last by Pepsi_3369 2 months
2 months
ago
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAZY-JENN"
By -arra- 81
HAPPYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY JENNNN!!!!! Did you really think that I forgot about a day as special as your birthday? I wholehe...
13 replies
Last by TOLERANCEOFZERO 2 months
2 months
ago
SS Gospel Group Birthdays
By Sharleen 75
57 replies
Last by Sharleen 75 2 months
2 months
ago
  Next >>