Vocal Help, Tips & Critique

Help, advice, critique and discussion about singing.

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Wanting some honest opinions
By KiwiZealand 2
No sugar-coating or anything. I'd like to know how others feel about my voice.
3 replies
Last by conan72 24 over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
REAL CRITIQUES HERE!!!
By tigress1167
I wont just give you numbers but real answers why your recording sounds either at its best or at its worst. Are you getting eno...
767 replies
Last by ladyhawke2007 20 over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
First karaoke Song
By jweeka
Just would like anyone to listen and give opinion on the song that i sung on singsnap. Honesty is all i require. Thanks
2 replies
Last by pip_and_donut75 7 over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Exchange of Critiques
By troubadore9
I am not going to be popular with this set of statements;nevertheless,I feel it necessary to comment anyway.Popularity never wa...
4 replies
Last by pip_and_donut75 7 over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
oooh's,ahhh's and trills etc.
By Foxie 12
I seem to have trouble learning how to vocalize the oooh's ,ahaaa's and trills in songs. I may sing the ok but then mess up on ...
10 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
anyone one else having this trouble
By blackwidow51102
When I open my sound device manager, I used to have tabs and one of them was to make my music have like areana or hallway then ...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
stronger voice
By nitegirl
I feel that my voice is weak so I would like to know how I can make it sound stronger. Also how to keep sinus problem from inte...
6 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Confused!!
By marani
I'm 15 and will be 16 in september. i have a powerful head voice despite being only 4' 11'. however i have a moderatley decent-...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
mics
By Paidtimeoff
I'm sure this has been discussed but I haven't found it...microphones. My cheapest headphone and microphone set seem to work th...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Microphone handling
By Russ_the_guitarman
So many times I hear someone with a very sensitive microphone. It picks up your breathing. And if you touch it it will make a l...
7 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
I Only Seem to Be Comfortable with Male-Voiced ...
By Shuko
Is this normal? I've always had a kind of husky voice, and I love to sing (even if I don't really do it well), but I can never ...
6 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
vocal practice?
By orionsky
Well it might sound stupid but // as far as i can recall it means something? if you dont like this post //then dont leave a com...
110 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Do you want honest vocal critiq...
By just_me1969
Hi, i would love to hear what you think about this one... You can put you´re answear out here... http://www.singsnap.com/snap/...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
since the last post is ten days old---Effects
By orionsky
Im not saying I know everything about recording but. there has been many songs i have heard here with effects that people use.....
21 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
i need honest criticism please
By Ontario_Dragon
Listen to the song i have done and let me know if and what i should work on
No replies 218
Tell me the truth.
By Historygirl
People be absolutely honest with me .I would love it if some people would tell me what i sound like.I can't really tell because...
No replies 255
Honest , helpful vocal critique
By xTipsyx
Hi my name is alice i will help you with your singing or if you want someone to comment i will do that for you so tell me your ...
6 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Voice Instr/Vocal Coach of 12 yrs Here...
By englandsrose
If I can help anyone, or even just offer song suggestions for your voice classification and range, etc, feel free to contact me.
22 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
advice???
By madamblue 2
I have recently joined a band..and i sing mostly rock songs..now the problem is..they are really loading up some heavy power so...
4 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
hearing myself
By shellie
I cannot get the sound of my voice to come out in the speakers when I record. It is picking up my voice and recording it but i ...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
<< Prev Next >>