Singing & Songwriting Tips

Help, advice, critique and discussion about singing and writing songs.

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Closed: HONEST CRITIQUES AND HELP
By cityfemm 8
I listen to a lot of people sing at this site and to be honest I only comment on maybe 10% of what I hear because I know 90% of...
104 replies
Closed: Hello everyone. I need opinions and constructiv...
By pam888
Hello. I just signed up a couple of weeks ago. I have only two songs posted so far. Please give opinions and advice. What do I...
8 replies
Closed: Need a few honest ppl
By Dvmdrake 16
Hey, names Daniel. Looking for some honest ppl to rate/comment my songs. Dont be scared of hurting my feelings, cause I love co...
1 reply
Closed: How do you hit them High n Low notes??
By BopDoWopShooBeeBooDo
Honestly..how do YOU hit them high notes or reach down and ace them low notes? Or are you like me, and end up with bumb notes? ...
126 replies
Closed: Is the 'comments' section not the place for cri...
By ugleee 4
I never notice any constructive criticism in any song's comment thread. Is this just the way it's done? I was about to give a s...
5 replies
Closed: Please tell me what you think of this song :) x
By amyrosem 5
I attempted to sing Lean On Me- Bill Withers as this song bough back some memories and I love it. Please let me know what you t...
10 replies
Closed: Singing for the Young at Heart
By Malya
As a trained singer and voice coach, I studied with a master voice coach for over 16 years who musically taught me many things,...
No replies 324
Closed: Who are the critics in here?
By Effie111 2
I've looked at a few of the threads and it looks like the critics get so much flak from posters that they have to stop critiqui...
10 replies
Closed: New singer, constructive criticism please
By tom223
After a few weeks of scaring myself stupid, i think i'm finally starting to sound non-frightening. i wish someone had warned me...
5 replies
Closed: need honest feedback
By Bigdawg 1
I am interested in any and all comments on my recordings please be honest and dont spare my feelings,ive been on here for sever...
4 replies
Closed: Newbie Here :) Just want some critics
By cariz14
Http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchandlisten/play/b9b8dfb58 http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchandlisten/play/bab69fde6 this are ...
4 replies
Closed: have I improved...
By neo_waxworks 5
In the last 3 years??? 3 years ago http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchandlisten/play/b1116c3e a month ago http://www.singsnap.co...
5 replies
Closed: Someone willing to critique my songs? Modern ro...
By Spoolin 4
I'd like to get some oppinions on my recordings. I have always wanted to front a modern rock cover band but until this date do ...
5 replies
Closed: "THE CLICK" peer review for self improvement of...
By moderator
Welcome, I have created this thread for those who would like to improve their singing through honest peer review. We all want t...
1,235 replies
Closed: Not too smart about the new mic i bought
By Buckeyenut2010 34
I have a headset mic i bought i liked but was advised to get a better mic.I bought a CAD GXL 2400 mic on ebay and i received it...
4 replies
Closed: ppl wanttt thee brutall truthh? ok.. posttt ur ...
By socomicefox 57
I haveee not didd onee theseee threadss in longgg timeee but ppl wanttt the truthh its likeee... i meannn singinggg is forrrr f...
12 replies
Closed: voice controls
By mchapman5 38
I cannot get the voice to sound normal....What am I doing or not doing wroing.....thanks Mary
4 replies
Closed: Honest Feedback - Just post your song!
By Honestman
Hi, I am here to give you my honest opinion, I have a good ear for music, have been part of many choirs and singing groups, hav...
55 replies
Closed: Need some help choosing songs...
By PinkJellyfish
I'm very bored and pretty open to any genre. That being said I just can't seem to find many songs that suit me. I have some rec...
1 reply
Closed: Singing well. Anyone interested?
By IanHarrod
I really am not trying to be mean but I go around here listening to people sing and see these comments like 'Wow that was amazi...
94 replies
<< Prev Next >>