Vocal Help, Tips & Critique

Help, advice, critique and discussion about singing.

Prev Next
Topic Replies Views
Good critique needed
By Mindie
I alway get comments like "way to go hun *********** stars" but I want more. I can take it even though you say I totally suck. ...
5 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
CRITIQUE
By kdlynch
OK I'M NO SINGER - JUST DOING THIS FOR FUN - TO ME AFTER I REPLAY IT BACK TO ME - I'M THINKING WHAT'S HAPPENED - IT SOUNDS LIKE...
1 reply
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
help
By Bigdawg
I need some honest feedback on my songs pls help lol
1 reply
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
sing
By Beatles129
Hello ... i would like some feedback on my new song.. this is only my second time on singsnap, because it wasnt working for a l...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
SingSnap dropouts while I'm trying to do a duet...
By Zirconium
I've been trying to add a 2nd part to a few existing open duets, and *every time* I trythere's always at least a couple of brea...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Improve your voice
By Dubbya
You can learn a great deal about how to improve your singing voice on "Expert Village". Learn how to sing better and improve yo...
No replies 274
SS Timing/Mixer Help
By Lorrieonline
When I speed up the timing... can I change it throughout the song? I was thinking that if I take it to a level like -5, it is t...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Harmony
By playfulkitten
Can anyone help me record harmony with myself? I don't know how....Thanks
1 reply
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Getting People to Listen
By BJohnson518
I've only been a member since the end of April. I got many comments when I showed as as new member but now very rarely do I get...
7 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
ASK A VOICE TEACHER!
By divataunia
Hi Everyone, In the spirit of the holidays, I thought I would do a little free Q&A session this week for anyone looking for vo...
128 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
I need your critique
By Lisa_x3
Hi! I want to know what you think about my songs and my voice. You can listen my songs here: http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watch...
No replies 171
I need your advice
By Lisa_x3
Okay hi! I wonder what you're thinking about my songs and my voice, your comments are really important to me (because I want to...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
mmsb button
By jl1187
Trevor said in his message that we could redo all of our songs previously recorded and use the mmsb button. Does anyone know ho...
4 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Advice Please
By gj3
Hi New here Been browsing this site but never joined untill now Smiley The thing is with London auditions coming up for the x f...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Critique Please...I Can Take it...LOL
By DebPG13
Please listen to the entire recording if you have an opinion or advice. http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchandlisten/play/baf645...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
HELP for HIGH PITCHED probs with voice when rec...
By Jami10
I had a high pitched ( or couple of keys higher - than normal voice), and fixed it by: Go into CONTROL PANEL, click onto SOUND ...
5 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
melissag2009
By Melissa2009
Please Check out some of my music, I am all way adding new stuff. Let me know How Iam doing....Thank you
No replies 241
How do I get ECHO????
By Irreplaceable_Mushy
I have heard a lot of people on here using echo and would really like to try it out myself!!!! I know that there are programs o...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
would someone sing
By WildMan2
Tenn Flat Top. it new to me and trying to learn it. message me if you sing it. thank you. Johnny
10 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Need some help from you guys...
By GaRebel
Hello all you sing snappers...I would really like some honest opinions on my vocals...give my songs a listen and let me know. I...
No replies 188
Prev Next