Singing & Songwriting Tips

Help, advice, critique and discussion about singing and writing songs.

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Closed: Straight Up Vocal Critique-revised!-Now Closed-...
By June_Buggy 3
Note: This thread is closed for critiques.
175 replies
Closed: Straight Up Vocal Critique - Now Closed - Viewi...
By June_Buggy 3
Hi everyone, I’ve noticed that there have been many posts in regards to vocal critique here. I really enjoy listening to and cr...
873 replies
Closed: Do you want an honest opinion of your SingSnap ...
By Blaze909 27
This is a thread for total honesty. It has nothing to do with who your friends on SingSnap are. TOTAL HONESTY. Post your latest...
156 replies
Closed: Honest opinions please.
By senna1976
This is my first recording, and up until listening to it I didn't think I was that bad (although definately not good) but since...
7 replies
Closed: ok seein how ppl like the truth >>>>...
By socomicefox 50
Now i have see that lot of ppl is like the truth >>>> well if u want the truth post up i will give u the truth of ...
32 replies
Closed: Breathing tips
By DevaM 3
I have copd, a mone marrow disorder & heart condition. I am on oxygen and stopped singing for almost 3 years due to depression ...
4 replies
Closed: Any requests?
By amyrosem 5
Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could look at my songs and suggest a song for me to try next :) Thanks x Love story- Taylo...
2 replies
Closed: Does this song suit my voice?
By amyrosem 5
Hey I tried to sing The Climb Miley Cyrus comment on it telling me if it suits my voice or not thanks x http://www.singsnap.co...
1 reply
Closed: I Need Some Tips on Singing Live...
By Lillia 36
Hello Singsnappers! I've been doing a lot of talent shows and fairs lately but it seems that when I get on stage I have trouble...
16 replies
Closed: Please give me some advice
By amyrosem 5
I joined this wanting some adive on my singing. I know im not the best singer but its something i love doing and want to get be...
1 reply
Closed: Hey, if you need help......
By Gingersnapper 7
I am not going to say that I am the greatest singer in the world....by any means BUT I have a great ear soooo if anyone wants t...
8 replies
Closed: Voice Lessons
By helendiva
Hi everyone. I live in Central London and give Voice lessons in London and Sussex and run voice workshops for groups of people ...
2 replies
Closed: In need of a little help
By singingcountry48 30
Please view my songs and tell me what In doing wrong.. I am getting several views, but very little comments.. Thank You For You...
1 reply
Closed: Anyone that needs vocal tips and training...
By singingmadesimple
There's a great vocal coach, that is my mentor and he has training videos online that you can access for free. Just google Rog...
3 replies
Closed: Vocally lost, should i just give up?
By Naudr616
I have been playing guitar for awhile, and really my dream musically is to be able to sing and play acoustic guitar. Problem is...
1 reply
Closed: View my song and tell me what you think :)
By amyrosem 5
View my song and tell me what you think :) love story Taylor Swift http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b5a064514
No replies 352
Closed: Overcoming Karaoke Fears
By allim4u 2
Hi All, I have NEVER done Karaoke before. I love to sing from my seat though, hehe. Would anyone like to share your first time ...
30 replies
Closed: Help!
By Deveney 37
Ok, i kinda troll here and there and I will see references to soprano c6, whistle f6, etc etc My question would be, what is c6,...
No replies 308
Closed: HARMONY
By strawb345 5
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SELECT HARMONY FOR MY RECORDING. DOES IT ONLY APPLY TO CERTAIN SONGS? I HAVE NEVER DONE HARMONIZING ON THIS...
2 replies
Closed: Mentors
By atep26
So I have been browsing around these the discussions going on within this (Vocal Critique) Message Board, and have noticed that...
1 reply
<< Prev Next >>