Singing & Songwriting Tips

Help, advice, critique and discussion about singing and writing songs.

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Closed: Decisions.. Decisions...
By YeahThatMe1012
Hiya, My Name Is Carrie & I Wanted To Post A Few Songs That I Recorded, One In Which I Have To Choose For A Very Important Even...
2 replies
Closed: Audition Piece - would it be possible to get so...
By Paradoxymoron
Hiya, I'm auditioning for a vocal scholarship at the beginning of October - and I am planning to sing "You Raise Me Up" as one ...
2 replies
Closed: Honest comments...
By OdessaGarbo 1
I love to sing, makes me feel happy ;) With that said, I would just love to get your honest comments. Any ideas what to focus o...
2 replies
Closed: LOOKING FOR HONEST ASSESSMENT OF YOUR VOCAL SKI...
By EYESING-EWECOMMENT
You'd better be! I pull NO PUNCHES! I know you desire praise-if you're on this thread, you had better desire truth above ALL EL...
29 replies
Closed: Hi Friends, wanting honest opinions on this song.
By JodieGaul 3
We all want to improve when it comes to singing... id love honest opinions and of course feedback from this song http://www.sin...
3 replies
Closed: how about a Honest Critiques thread where you j...
By linen 3
Critique the poster above you and that is all. Then the next poster cc's your song and so on... Honest critiques! You can reque...
6 replies
Closed: Critical Critiques
By Gnarly_Old_Dan
Hi, you can call me Dan. Let’s start off by saying that I’ve seen many of these critique threads on SS come and go. Some are ...
944 replies
Closed: Tone----Improve
By DebPG13 21
There are ways to improve your vocal tones be it lower or higher. . For those who might not understand what tone means: http://...
5 replies
Closed: How to
By Nancy52 36
How do you post a recording to this forum?
2 replies
Closed: Feedback/critique on your singing
By BenBacon 54
I will give you honest, helpful feedback/critique on your singing.
186 replies
Closed: MY RECORDINGS SOUND RUBBISH
By littlevamp 6
I need serious help lol. I know my voice isnt that good , theres not much I can do about that, but my recordings always have a ...
8 replies
Closed: New to Singsnap
By kybeauty
I have never had vocal lessons but really enjoy singing. I really want to hear from people on some pointers and just good advic...
5 replies
Closed: Critique please!
By shannonwooten 1
First recording.... just wondering what everyone thinks... would greatly appreciate all input, good or bad! http://www.singsnap...
22 replies
Closed: Breathe when you sing- My advice/tips :)
By socomicefox 62
I have one simple tip I use when I sing. I hope my tip can help someone but anyways. I am sure everyone has heard of A vocal co...
3 replies
Closed: Help, but please be gentle ;)
By Mishileena 2
I have a problem...when I sing, I can only sing certain kinds of songs. On top of that...while I am singing, it sounds from my ...
10 replies
Closed: Looking for New Song Selections
By priceless_jenn 15
Hello all interested parties :) Glad you stopped by. I find myself in a rut and would like some suggestions for songs. Usually ...
9 replies
Closed: Unwell by Matchbox Twenty vocal cover
By Leon1242
Hey guys, im new, and was wondering how this sounded. --loving this place, the chat room is pretty intense as well (like the ci...
1 reply
Closed: Okay. I know I have weakness, so batter me and ...
By Cari_Dukes
Http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b38a92e7c
9 replies
Closed: Give me your best shot!!!!
By Midasman 90
Wanted to know how I stand with what I think is my best performance. You can post it publicly, no problem I can it. I know I re...
3 replies
Closed: How to pick good songs for my voice?
By Layla-Jade
I have a strong, loud, powerful singing voice. I'm no Xtina or anything, but I've got a bit of lung power. My problem is I'm a ...
8 replies
<< Prev Next >>