Vocal Help, Tips & Critique

Help, advice, critique and discussion about singing.

Prev Next
Topic Replies Views
SingSnap dropouts while I'm trying to do a duet...
By Zirconium
I've been trying to add a 2nd part to a few existing open duets, and *every time* I trythere's always at le...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Improve your voice
By Dubbya
You can learn a great deal about how to improve your singing voice on "Expert Village". Learn how to sing b...
No replies 272
SS Timing/Mixer Help
By Lorrieonline
When I speed up the timing... can I change it throughout the song? I was thinking that if I take it to a le...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Harmony
By playfulkitten
Can anyone help me record harmony with myself? I don't know how....Thanks
1 reply
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Getting People to Listen
By BJohnson518
I've only been a member since the end of April. I got many comments when I showed as as new member but now ...
7 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
ASK A VOICE TEACHER!
By divataunia
Hi Everyone, In the spirit of the holidays, I thought I would do a little free Q&A session this week for a...
128 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
I need your critique
By Lisa_x3
Hi! I want to know what you think about my songs and my voice. You can listen my songs here: http://www.sin...
No replies 170
I need your advice
By Lisa_x3
Okay hi! I wonder what you're thinking about my songs and my voice, your comments are really important to m...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
mmsb button
By jl1187
Trevor said in his message that we could redo all of our songs previously recorded and use the mmsb button....
4 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Advice Please
By gj3
Hi New here Been browsing this site but never joined untill now Smiley The thing is with London auditions c...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Critique Please...I Can Take it...LOL
By DebPG13
Please listen to the entire recording if you have an opinion or advice. http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watcha...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
HELP for HIGH PITCHED probs with voice when rec...
By Jami10
I had a high pitched ( or couple of keys higher - than normal voice), and fixed it by: Go into CONTROL PANE...
5 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
melissag2009
By Melissa2009
Please Check out some of my music, I am all way adding new stuff. Let me know How Iam doing....Thank you
No replies 240
How do I get ECHO????
By Irreplaceable_Mushy
I have heard a lot of people on here using echo and would really like to try it out myself!!!! I know that ...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
would someone sing
By WildMan2
Tenn Flat Top. it new to me and trying to learn it. message me if you sing it. thank you. Johnny
10 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Need some help from you guys...
By GaRebel
Hello all you sing snappers...I would really like some honest opinions on my vocals...give my songs a liste...
No replies 187
Tone Deaf
By CountryChick5
My dad once said to me that I can sing better then Kasey Chambers and I am tone deaf but I don't understand...
5 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Any advice/ critiques are appreciated!
By elle91
Hi! My name is Elle (Like Ellie) and I am 17. I am fairly new here, and I would really appreciate any sort ...
No replies 182
Please listen and critique.. thankyou..contest ...
By Twilight_Star
Cliku link pwease~ http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/afdec64c
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Some advice, please.
By Emmsy
I'm new to SingSnap, and I've never had voice lessons, but I do love to sing. I usually don't sing in front...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Prev Next