Vocal Help, Tips & Critique

Help, advice, critique and discussion about singing.

Topic Replies Views
Need some help from you guys...
By GaRebel
Hello all you sing snappers...I would really like some honest opinions on my vocals...give my songs a liste...
No replies 183
Tone Deaf
By CountryChick5
My dad once said to me that I can sing better then Kasey Chambers and I am tone deaf but I don't understand...
5 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Any advice/ critiques are appreciated!
By elle91
Hi! My name is Elle (Like Ellie) and I am 17. I am fairly new here, and I would really appreciate any sort ...
No replies 179
Please listen and critique.. thankyou..contest ...
By Twilight_Star
Cliku link pwease~ http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/afdec64c
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Some advice, please.
By Emmsy
I'm new to SingSnap, and I've never had voice lessons, but I do love to sing. I usually don't sing in front...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
comments please
By jaMes71
Hello Im quite new to the community. Please have a listen to me and pehaps advise of positive comments on i...
5 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
By jaMes71
Hello Ive recorded a few songs today at a bit of a struggle it would be nice to hear what people think? I w...
No replies 214
SINGSNAP VIDEO
By buddycanu1
CAN ANYONE TELL ME PLEASE HOW TO LIFT THE VIDEOS OF MINE FROM SINGSNAP WITHOUT ANYTHING ELSE TO DO WITH SIN...
9 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Why?
By Tracey1968
Why all of a sudden can I not record a song without the singsnap prerecording sound recording at the first ...
No replies 270
Help a girl out
By Shelly_Lynne
I need comments, critiques, and suggestions. This is all kinda new to me.
1 reply
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
new n need some advice
By airdnaxela
Hiya.. so ive made like two recordings n i cant get the hang of this thing no matter how i try.. im pretty ...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
ECHO VS. REVERBERATION
By RecentlyRetired
All recording artists use some degree of special effects when they record. For an explanation of the differ...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Singers (Musicians) thread forum or general ser...
By Steven_Kaplan
Does this site offer an area for those of us that only use Karaoke as a training tool in hopes of becoming ...
23 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
hello
By Bigdawg
My name is daryl moore aka bigdawg, and i just want some honest opinons on my songs you can pme or tell me ...
No replies 205
Your Opinion
By purpledream100
I'm fairly new to singsnap and i have recorded several songs and would like for anyone to listen to them an...
No replies 256
need help
By paisan37
I sing through my nose and have a twang i cant get rid of. can anyone help me
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Flat like pancake.
By D-A-N-N-Y
I have this problem where I notice a lot of times my recordings sound flat (especially through speakers...t...
6 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Vocal range..
By babyseraph
I dont know much about range etc and have never had any training so I would love to hear from someone who k...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
contest tom...please critique..thankyou.
By Twilight_Star
Please crique and tell me if i need to redo it again..the shmo was awesome however i think i messed up on s...
1 reply
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
needs some honest comments here
By DRIVER50L
Hey folks I'm just after some feedback ..I'm goin to my first local club karaoke nite and am kinda shy ya k...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Previous Next