Vocal Help, Tips & Critique

Help, advice, critique and discussion about singing.

Topic Replies Views
I need your critique
By Lisa_x3
Hi! I want to know what you think about my songs and my voice. You can listen my songs here: http://www.sin...
No replies 170
I need your advice
By Lisa_x3
Okay hi! I wonder what you're thinking about my songs and my voice, your comments are really important to m...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
mmsb button
By jl1187
Trevor said in his message that we could redo all of our songs previously recorded and use the mmsb button....
4 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Advice Please
By gj3
Hi New here Been browsing this site but never joined untill now Smiley The thing is with London auditions c...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Critique Please...I Can Take it...LOL
By DebPG13
Please listen to the entire recording if you have an opinion or advice. http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watcha...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
HELP for HIGH PITCHED probs with voice when rec...
By Jami10
I had a high pitched ( or couple of keys higher - than normal voice), and fixed it by: Go into CONTROL PANE...
5 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
melissag2009
By Melissa2009
Please Check out some of my music, I am all way adding new stuff. Let me know How Iam doing....Thank you
No replies 240
How do I get ECHO????
By Irreplaceable_Mushy +2
I have heard a lot of people on here using echo and would really like to try it out myself!!!! I know that ...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
would someone sing
By WildMan2
Tenn Flat Top. it new to me and trying to learn it. message me if you sing it. thank you. Johnny
10 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Need some help from you guys...
By GaRebel
Hello all you sing snappers...I would really like some honest opinions on my vocals...give my songs a liste...
No replies 186
Tone Deaf
By CountryChick5
My dad once said to me that I can sing better then Kasey Chambers and I am tone deaf but I don't understand...
5 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Any advice/ critiques are appreciated!
By elle91
Hi! My name is Elle (Like Ellie) and I am 17. I am fairly new here, and I would really appreciate any sort ...
No replies 182
Please listen and critique.. thankyou..contest ...
By Twilight_Star
Cliku link pwease~ http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/afdec64c
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Some advice, please.
By Emmsy
I'm new to SingSnap, and I've never had voice lessons, but I do love to sing. I usually don't sing in front...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
comments please
By jaMes71
Hello Im quite new to the community. Please have a listen to me and pehaps advise of positive comments on i...
5 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
By jaMes71
Hello Ive recorded a few songs today at a bit of a struggle it would be nice to hear what people think? I w...
No replies 215
SINGSNAP VIDEO
By buddycanu1
CAN ANYONE TELL ME PLEASE HOW TO LIFT THE VIDEOS OF MINE FROM SINGSNAP WITHOUT ANYTHING ELSE TO DO WITH SIN...
9 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Why?
By Tracey1968
Why all of a sudden can I not record a song without the singsnap prerecording sound recording at the first ...
No replies 272
Help a girl out
By Shelly_Lynne
I need comments, critiques, and suggestions. This is all kinda new to me.
1 reply
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
new n need some advice
By airdnaxela
Hiya.. so ive made like two recordings n i cant get the hang of this thing no matter how i try.. im pretty ...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Previous Next