Vocal Help, Tips & Critique

Help, advice, critique and discussion about singing.

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Closed: Vocally lost, should i just give up?
By Naudr616
I have been playing guitar for awhile, and really my dream musically is to be able to sing and play acoustic guitar. Problem is...
1 reply
Closed: View my song and tell me what you think :)
By amyrosem 5
View my song and tell me what you think :) love story Taylor Swift http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b5a064514
No replies 352
Closed: Overcoming Karaoke Fears
By allim4u 2
Hi All, I have NEVER done Karaoke before. I love to sing from my seat though, hehe. Would anyone like to share your first time ...
30 replies
Closed: Help!
By Deveney 35
Ok, i kinda troll here and there and I will see references to soprano c6, whistle f6, etc etc My question would be, what is c6,...
No replies 308
Closed: HARMONY
By strawb345 5
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SELECT HARMONY FOR MY RECORDING. DOES IT ONLY APPLY TO CERTAIN SONGS? I HAVE NEVER DONE HARMONIZING ON THIS...
2 replies
Closed: Mentors
By atep26
So I have been browsing around these the discussions going on within this (Vocal Critique) Message Board, and have noticed that...
1 reply
Closed: Hello I am new
By jessi_ddr10
I was wondering can I get some feedback on the songs that I have sang so far. Maybe also give me some tips on how to sound bett...
1 reply
Closed: Whistle Register...
By Lovestruckromeo1985 2
How do people switch to the "whistle register"? I wouldn't personally want to try it, I just want to know!
30 replies
Closed: HELP
By BABY_GIRL33
I NEED MY VOICE 2 SOUND BETTER PLS SOMEONE HELP ME
1 reply
Closed: My Strong Voice Overpowers the Music...
By OffShoreWifey
While it doesn't sound like it in my recordings - I find myself working hard to not sing as strongly because I find that Im ove...
2 replies
Closed: please watch my video and give advice C:
By thatsredonkulous
Hey i just joined and i just made my first vid id really appriciate it if some people would watch it and leave me a comment or ...
1 reply
Closed: Going Down
By singingstarkate_210
Has anyone ever heard of the term going down on your vocals on here???
2 replies
Closed: what mike is best to record the songs .
By Karaokers
I am trying to get a mike that will work with my level of singing lol. Please help
1 reply
Closed: Vocal Critiques
By anthony48 11
I would love to give some of my professional opinions of some of the voices on sss. I will be sensitive but helpful. anthony48
100 replies
Closed: EXTENDING MY RANGE
By Spitfire64 3
I need help! I know those high notes are in there---they pop out occasionally while I am practicing or even at the karaoke bar ...
2 replies
Closed: A THREAD FOR HONEST CRITIQUES
By cwang50 45
There are many things that I could criticize myself on. There are probably too many to post here..lol. So I will post one that ...
157 replies
Closed: Do you want honest vocal critiques?
By AlphaCritic1 1
I've seen others state that they will provide you with honest critiques. That may be true, but I wanted to provide you with ano...
670 replies
Closed: ***NO HOLDING BACK CRITIQUE***
By singscout
Straight and to the point. Don't post if you don't want it Honest. I will give points on 1 through 10 in four categories. 1) To...
278 replies
Closed: Bournemouth UK-Lessons needed
By andy007
Hi. Any one down here who can help me improve ? Give me a call
1 reply
Closed: I need a critic please
By dhazeman 21
Http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchandlisten/play/c211318f6
1 reply
<< Prev Next >>