Vocal Help, Tips & Critique

Help, advice, critique and discussion about singing.

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
rate this
By mikeydale 3
Http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b39afccb
1 reply
Last by Monken 18 over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Voice issue
By sPIRIToFmYSTERY 1
The below songs exemplify my voice in all points. Please read songs notes on these. The 1st 2 songs, express my lowest comforta...
2 replies
Last by barrybailey40 over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Would you please offer critique? :-)
By CelticLad
I think these are fairly nice songs. I am trying to work on a better delivery. If you see a song you like here, I would love to...
3 replies
Last by CelticLad over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
please view i value your opinions
By mrspage 1
Could you view this and a couple of my other recordings and give me very honest opinions pls pls copy and paste the links , tha...
1 reply
Last by Seanamon over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Let me know what you think....?
By blazeassasin
Hi, i've been with singsnap for a while now and since this is my first forum post - so hello everyone! :D anyway, i've been sin...
2 replies
Last by Seanamon over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Thanks for making me so welcome
By mrspage 1
Could you view this and give me very honest opinions , pls copy and paste the link , thankyou to you all , i love this ss site ...
No replies 375
Hit it solid, turn it loose...
By OldPioneerParrot
I'll be adding this and that from time to time :) One sure sign of an inexperienced vocalist is "the slide" and "hold that note...
49 replies
Last by Poppy over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Current Technique
By Linda-Ca
I really like the way some of the current day singers seem to be able to throw their voices into an upper range for a few notes...
1 reply
Last by Crazyvoicelady over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Help with vocals, please?
By headlessharry
Hiya, My voice is mmmm, okay I think. Not great though. But that's fine really, as I enjoy singing anyway. But I think I could...
3 replies
Last by Livvie 21 over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Wanting some honest opinions
By KiwiZealand 2
No sugar-coating or anything. I'd like to know how others feel about my voice.
3 replies
Last by conan72 28 over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
REAL CRITIQUES HERE!!!
By tigress1167
I wont just give you numbers but real answers why your recording sounds either at its best or at its worst. Are you getting eno...
767 replies
Last by ladyhawke2007 32 over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
First karaoke Song
By jweeka
Just would like anyone to listen and give opinion on the song that i sung on singsnap. Honesty is all i require. Thanks
2 replies
Last by pip_and_donut75 12 over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Exchange of Critiques
By troubadore9
I am not going to be popular with this set of statements;nevertheless,I feel it necessary to comment anyway.Popularity never wa...
4 replies
Last by pip_and_donut75 12 over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
oooh's,ahhh's and trills etc.
By Foxie 13
I seem to have trouble learning how to vocalize the oooh's ,ahaaa's and trills in songs. I may sing the ok but then mess up on ...
10 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
anyone one else having this trouble
By blackwidow51102
When I open my sound device manager, I used to have tabs and one of them was to make my music have like areana or hallway then ...
3 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
stronger voice
By nitegirl 3
I feel that my voice is weak so I would like to know how I can make it sound stronger. Also how to keep sinus problem from inte...
6 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
Confused!!
By marani
I'm 15 and will be 16 in september. i have a powerful head voice despite being only 4' 11'. however i have a moderatley decent-...
2 replies
Last over 5 years
Over 5 years
ago
mics
By Paidtimeoff
I'm sure this has been discussed but I haven't found it...microphones. My cheapest headphone and microphone set seem to work th...
2 replies
Last over 6 years
Over 6 years
ago
Microphone handling
By Russ_the_guitarman
So many times I hear someone with a very sensitive microphone. It picks up your breathing. And if you touch it it will make a l...
7 replies
Last over 6 years
Over 6 years
ago
I Only Seem to Be Comfortable with Male-Voiced ...
By Shuko
Is this normal? I've always had a kind of husky voice, and I love to sing (even if I don't really do it well), but I can never ...
6 replies
Last over 6 years
Over 6 years
ago
<< Prev Next >>