Singing & Songwriting Tips

Help, advice, critique and discussion about singing and writing songs.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: fade in fade out
By Ugene_The_Flagman 24
Its all fun sure but it must be agonizing on othersears when lisning to me groaning out my tunes ,when intro is there sound is ...
4 replies
Closed: A Zen Riddle on Getting Rid of Vocal Tension
By WebAndNet 1
I've so often read that tension is the biggest enemy to singing well. Afterwards, the singing-instructor author tells how to s...
15 replies
Closed: need help with name and artist
By magicmann0 49
I am and have been trying to remember or find out at least the name of a song . In the chors are the lines "lay your troubles ...
5 replies
Closed: Voice lessons on cd..
By Wayne_ky 29
I was doin' the Google thing and found this site that has singing lessons on cd.. I listened to the samples she had and it seem...
10 replies
Closed: Key change
By mr-blue 2
Would be nice to be able to change the tone or key on a song to suit all voices..
9 replies
Closed: changing from different voices...HELP!
By dakota_patti
Hi! I just joined here. :) I have a little trouble keeping my pitch where my tone changes. I plan on taking voice lessons very ...
4 replies
Closed: no music track
By billio 4
Recorded a song nly vocals came out why? i didnt get this problem at singshot what am i doing wrong??thanks, billy O
3 replies
Closed: PITCH TRANSPOSER
By countryvet
I JUST GOT A NEW COMPUTER9VISTA) AND IT HAS NO PITCH (KEY) TRANSPOSER BUILT IN LIKE MY OLD ONE. AS I HAVE A BARITONE VOICE I CA...
2 replies
Closed: Singing
By sunshine_summertime
Do i sing well? And Tips
8 replies
Closed: Volume on playback
By Sweet-Tex 6
Someone please help me how in the world can i get my volume on playback , mic sounds good but the music is faint and i have to ...
1 reply
Closed: I hear my voice but no music please helpppppp
By americansweetheart
I have this problem so many have with the voice only recording, and on playback I don't hear the music. I see a few people sayi...
1 reply
Closed: changing keys
By dee_2007 2
Is there any way ,you can chane the music to the key you sing in, like if its say e can anyway you can chang it to a. i notes l...
8 replies
Closed: Need help!
By JakkiBrown
Hello- I'm new to Singsnap, and I'm trying to put some harmonies into a song, can anyone tell me how I go about it?
4 replies
Closed: to much volumn on mic
By rontex
Hi im new here and am having trouble with my mic, its a usb mic plugged into the usb port on my puter, i cant seem to adjust th...
1 reply
Closed: Voice whistling
By JakkiBrown
A rare thing to come across! Who can do it?
10 replies
Closed: Auditioning for Musicals
By ItsBakerTime 19
Hey Everyone, I'm planning on auditioning for "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" in early May. I am really inte...
5 replies
Closed: singing with the singer...
By mana5 3
Why is it when I sing with a song ( like with the singer) I can hit certain notes, but when it's just me I can't for the life o...
18 replies
Closed: Fundamental
By rauleladio 20
Pick songs in your key. I guess some don't know that a soprano might not do well trying to sing Old Man River as done by Willia...
3 replies
Closed: PLEASE HELP ME
By jodylee 41 +1
Hey everyone I am in a local contest in Vermont here where I will be singing on May 6th and I need all of your guy's help to vo...
5 replies
Closed: After surgery...
By kimkimcherie 22
Any tips about recovering from throat surgery. (Parathyroid tumor on the vocal chord nerves, plus took 1/2 the thyroid gland). ...
15 replies