Website Problems & Help

Having problems? Maybe the community can help.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: Date Recorded on Favorite Recordings
By Akaraokelover 36
I have noticed something very peculiar when I look at my list of favorite recordings that I have previously flagged. The site ...
5 replies
Closed: better lyrics syncing
By WebAndNet 1
I've noticed since starting about 6 to 8 weeks ago, that the lyrics have sporatic momentary delays, affecting the syncing with ...
No replies 264
Closed: Songs Not Playing
By janelle 5
In Sing & Record mode, selected song never plays....website problem?
No replies 276
Closed: Lyrics show up after music!!
By TheAvonLady 56
I need help! I got my mic to work and figured out how to record, now when I try to record, the lyrics are slower than the music...
4 replies
Closed: sound
By CoCo2
When I play the music it plays three or four lines of the song then quits reloads and starts again. What to do??????I'm very ne...
No replies 378
Closed: Up loading Picture
By Mystical-Eyes 104 +2
Anyone else having trouble uploading a new picture for their profile.. I have try and it keeps telling me to up load a new pict...
15 replies
Closed: LOGIN KEEPS SWITCHING TO DAUGHTER'S LOGIN
By Sierra
Hi Trevor....lately when I sign in and try to send comments to other Singsnap members, it automatically switches to my daughter...
21 replies
Closed: CHAT ROOM
By peterJ 14
I thought id give the chat room a visit, but it wont let me go in using my normal id and password, keeps saying incorrect passw...
14 replies
Closed: Huge Strange Fonts ETC ETC ETC
By MmeOdileC 34
Ok guys...I know it is not April 1st...You are always my homepage..but this morning I see my home page in fonts of about 78 ins...
15 replies
Closed: Upload new picture
By mel 19
Well, I tried! But it wouldn't upload! always says SELECT A PICTURE FIRST, which i certainly did! Several times! Does the new ...
46 replies
Closed: adding favorites
By karaokejunkie
Help Im not sure how you add favorites to your own profile and i have loads, can someone help please xx
2 replies
Closed: reading your comments
By chrissylou75 34
When i looked at my comments page the latest page is all wrong i can only read half of the comments the page is split , all my ...
1 reply
Closed: HELP FOR A BEGINNER
By Jennylovestosing 7
I Am new here and i was wondering how do you get fans on here? JENNYLOVESTOSING
2 replies
Closed: SERVER POLL
By Linda-Ca 10
I have AOL and have had problems with KSolo, SingShot, Bix and Ksuper as far as being able to listen and record. I have had to ...
1 reply
Closed: Flag Issues
By Brandy 19
I don't know if it's just me, or there's a trick to it, but I find that flagging anyone is a huge project for me. A lot of time...
2 replies
Closed: Can I add a second webcam
By spoon 25
I wanted to add another webcam,I use the logitech 5000, right now...I tried hooking up a Logiteck messanger webcam, when I did ...
2 replies
Closed: no music or mic sound playing back
By articcatman 45
When i record everthing is sounding right except the record meter is not working then i play back my recording and theres no mu...
3 replies
Closed: Eagles are featured today?
By Glizzie 7
I've seen a couple of people say the Eagles are featured today, but all I see is a page with couples singing. Are some people s...
4 replies
Closed: I can't hear myself! Help!
By Ammie 12
Everything used to work fine until one day the slider on the recording page does not move up and down when I record. When I am ...
3 replies
Closed: ironic!
By lizrocksbaby 3
Alaniss song aint working *ironic* i really wanna sing this can u get it fixed?
4 replies