Website Problems & Help

Having problems? Maybe the community can help.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: Others putting a background on my pages... how ...
By JATHINKS 2
How do I take off a background from a page?????...If someone else has put it on there??????... and how do you keep them from do...
7 replies
Closed: Recording & saving issues again
By xKrazyx 4
Is anyone having the same issue? i had the issue last week - which seemed to clear up. And now yet again i cant seem to listen ...
26 replies
Closed: Video freezing again
By MarilynDavid 3
The video freezing problem is back again after your several hours downtime for recordings so something you did effected it some...
4 replies
Closed: CUSTOM FONT ON COMMENTS WON'T GO AWAY ON FOLLOW...
By Mishamay
Why is it that when someone puts custom font on a comment on someone's recording, my comment also shows up in that font even if...
2 replies
Closed: PLAYERS ARENT' WORKING
By LadyMatika 2
Hey everytime i try to listen to somebody the page comes up but not the player now what is going on ??? please fix this Janey d...
6 replies
Closed: timewarp private messages
By mel 19
This is not a bit issue, though a bit weird ;-) yesterday and today, when answering a private message, my message would be post...
3 replies
Closed: Help enlarging!
By alf 4
Whenever I try to enlarge my karaoke screen, an ad for webcams obscures half the screen. Can anyone help?
4 replies
Closed: servers down?
By Netbabe 7
Just wondering if servers are down tonight or if i'm doin something wrong? it's not recording at all for me tonight help someone
9 replies
Closed: Fans and Favorites not there for me?
By Glizzie 7
I'm not seeing the Fans and Favorites section that has been added to the profile section. Can anyone tell me where to look for ...
1 reply
Closed: RECORDING BROKEN?
By -Data-
I don't think it is just me because there hasn't been any new recordings in almost 3 hours... I cannot save a recording. I don'...
13 replies
Closed: Chat Room
By SherLou 40
Why can't I enter the chatroom anymore it states mu username is invalid and I Only have one thats Ive used
1 reply
Closed: chat room
By folkyron
Tonite no admins in room swearing filthy talk and i believ e masturbation goin on iwas afraid this would happen several folk we...
1 reply
Closed: Can't view recordings/guestbook/pm
By ConnieG 96
These options are gone for people.. Is there some renewal thing going on?
3 replies
Closed: Sing & Record Favourites
By TheWitchDoctress 22
I remember I used to be able to get rid of a song/artist out of my favourites by unhighlighting (is that a word???) the flag an...
1 reply
Closed: FAVORITES
By -Data-
Ever since you changed the favorite songs to sing and record into a drop down menu of artists and songs, the little flags have ...
4 replies
Closed: disorder
By folkyron
No admins in room obsenities in text and spoke i wil never go back in that room again ronald laird
No replies 386
Closed: FON SIZE INCREASED!?!?
By Nikkie
Between 4:00am and 4:30am EDT today the font in my PRIVATE message box doubled in size. All previous messages dated before Janu...
11 replies
Closed: Flash Player
By Pinoy48 97
My Flash Player just dissappesred? Now I can't record or adjust the mic volume.. pinoy48
1 reply
Closed: LYRICS PROBLEM
By mel 19
I just tried recording DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH - it's impossible! The lyrics are so completely wrong (text and timing!) ...
1 reply
Closed: Member Page
By Jenster
Hi I have checked out various member's pages and some of them look cool. How do you customise your page. Thanks
3 replies