Website Problems & Help

Having problems? Maybe the community can help.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: message board problem
By MmeOdileC 35
I have to keep refreshing to get the recent posting to come up...I got out of browser and went back to message board...had to r...
1 reply
Closed: Chat Room
By Angelic_Male
I am trying to go to the Chat Room and I know I am entering the correct information, but I keep getting this message below. "Yo...
4 replies
Closed: can't hear recorded songs
By MyNameIsMeg 27
When I go into a name to hear the singer, it's very choppy and won't play
13 replies
Closed: Video deterioration
By WallyGB 65
Looking at some of my older video's! they look dark like a 20 year old worn out VCR Tape!What's Up Soon They Won't be Visable!
3 replies
Closed: SingSnap has amnesia this morning
By Glizzie 8
I logged in, went to a page, did something, tried to go to another page, and it took me to the login page again. Tried to login...
7 replies
Closed: Help
By Shane_Car 1
Is anybody else having problems stayin on........because i keep get put to the log on screen each time i click on recordings......
1 reply
Closed: Help
By Shane_Car 1
Is anybody else having problems stayin on........because i keep get put to the log on screen each time i click on recordings......
8 replies
Closed: Can't save recordings
By Mahyze
Well I frequently can't save recordings, it will just say "sending recording" and stay there forever. Sometimes its ok but it h...
2 replies
Closed: Removing favorites in personal favorites song list
By WebAndNet 1
I'm fairly certain that the removing favorite song feature in personal favorite song listing isn't working correctly. (My list...
1 reply
Closed: Recordings
By Mr_Scorpio
I need a Support tech to tell me why when I record a song on here after playing it back the whole song doesnt play. I can see t...
4 replies
Closed: Singsnap crashing when loading song
By joshbtn
When i choose a song and it loads, macromedia asks me to allow to use microphone and then it crashes. If i disallow macromedia...
1 reply
Closed: Saving Recordings
By Jason 48
As of the moment right now, saving recordings is causing an error. This is beyond our control at the moment, as one of our upst...
15 replies
Closed: Logging In
By maccaj 5
I am having logging issues...Anyone else having the same issue? I can log into singsnap but for some reason after awhile it log...
1 reply
Closed: Still not recording
By xKrazyx 4
Seems like every time i come on this site nowadays - i just CANNOT listen to anythin ive recorded - it just sist in limbo prete...
2 replies
Closed: email problems
By rudii 2
I have found that i cannot invite many friends because when i send invitation to their email it shows an error yet there email ...
5 replies
Closed: New PM's are not showing
By ConnieG 96
Thinking someone had hijacked my account I asked someone else if they got my pm... but my new to them didn't show new on theirs...
18 replies
Closed: Problems Playing Songs
By Ryan 41
Unfortunately at the moment there are problems playing songs. This is due to our upstream providers, we are unsure when this wi...
No replies 301
Closed: Indigestion again for Snap?
By peachygurl 65
I finally have a lil time in the morning to listen to some songs and wouldn't ya know the SAME thing is happening this morning ...
3 replies
Closed: Feature Page is not moving.
By Akaraokelover 36
Why is the feature page stuck and not moving?
3 replies
Closed: HELP!! Technical Stuff
By ChrisKennedy 6
Hey guys... i'm looking for some whizzkid that knows everything there is to know about guitar pedals and stuff.... I want to pu...
4 replies