Website Suggestions

Have an idea for a feature that you think we should add?

<< Prev Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Closed: different grapics/picture/video for audio recor...
By AngelMagicMuse 8
It would be nice when you have an audio recording to have a choice of what you see when you playback your recording such as dif...
2 replies
Closed: Unique Feature Page Listings?
By UKmember 3
Hi, I look at the feature page most days to see what's new, the thing is there are lots of people singing the same song over an...
2 replies
Closed: News Team
By luv2sing4eva 26
I am on here only for a brief moment. I went to the Feature Page...there is a video from the News Team "...Clue #5...." I was c...
2 replies
Closed: clarify TERMS OF USE
By pamplemus 2
My posts are being "moderated" (read censored) for reasons that i am never informed of. i think that it is unfair to have my id...
2 replies
Closed: Online Effects ????
By MoxieMainiac68
Hello snappers, I just received the message about the contest for 6 months free GOLD.. there was a poll to vote for future feat...
5 replies
Closed: 2 step up&down pitch changer
By JooDee 1
A web site called "Karaoke Version" has a pitch changer that allows you to go up 2 keys higher, or 2 keys lower than the origin...
5 replies
Closed: Gift/Song Sponsorship?
By Cerebraljam
:-) Okay, sticking my neck out and joining the message boards... posting something to think about. What about introducing spons...
23 replies
Closed: PM to Multiple Users at Once
By jimspiano 14
I would like the PM feature to function much like a typical email client. We should be able to send messages to multiple recipi...
6 replies
Closed: New Options for the Playlist
By Rob 86 +13
I think it would be awesome to be able to set the volume for each song. Also it would be Awesome to be able to Play your Playli...
No replies 111
Closed: Edit comments
By justadreamer
I would be cool if, when you are making a comment on a song,and you make a typo in your comments, that you could edit that afte...
10 replies
Closed: Just a Crazy idea..
By darryl 5
Would it be possible to maybe have SS bring some celebrities to the site every so often and maybe have them listen and comment ...
1 reply
Closed: Make comments on duets available to both parties
By midnightblue62
Would it be possible to make comments on duets available to both parties rather than just the last person that recorded? Most c...
6 replies
Closed: Listing of songs pulled
By wynnem 54
Hey - was looking today for a couple of songs that were there just a week ago...but are now no longer available...Maybe we coul...
1 reply
Closed: I THINK.......OH OH IT'S GETTING DANGEROUS
By mexi-can
I think that some of the forums should be combined with other forums......Like GAMES AND QUIZES. SHOULD BE COMBINED WITH off to...
6 replies
Closed: pm Notification
By cheryliana 9
Have you ever tried to pm someone and because they were on another part of the site it took a while before they got your messag...
3 replies
Closed: Pics with recordings
By Heavenlybody
Would it be possible to allow users to upload their own pics stored on their computer instead of only allowing pics from webcam...
7 replies
Closed: messages-sent&received
By spideyscott 44
I think you should make it easier to delete them,rather than have to go down and check every box before deciding to delete them...
7 replies
Closed: About Blocking.
By legendtwo
I am not certain I understand the thinking or perhaps the legalities of this subject, but I will post a suggestion on it. Quest...
18 replies
Closed: PLS PUT BACK SINGER LIST
By NIKI2U52637 2
SOMETIMES I WANT TO GO HEAR SOMEONE AND I DONT KNOW THEIR EXACT NAME OR THE EXACT NAME OF THE SONG AND I COULD FIND IT BEFORE W...
2 replies
Closed: Lightbulb-Idea! or Newbie Bot? can it be done?
By Binky- 8
Hi i have some idea's or thoughts about this for a very long time... Maybe it could be done... Subject: Newbie's or NewMembers ...
7 replies
<< Prev Next >>