Introductions

New member on SingSnap? Introduce yourself here!

Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Welcome To SingSnap!
By Novella 111 +26
We're Glad To Have You As Part Of Our Family! Chances are, you have joined SingSnap because you love music but we hope that you...
No replies 4,907
SINGSNAPPER'S NEW PAINT
By cwang50 65
I have been going about this wrong for over 13 years. I have gone to the newbie list and posted an invite to Vocal Creation htt...
9 replies
Last by cwang50 65 23 days
23 days
ago
hey i'm new and looking for friends :D
By LuanaVxxxxx 12
Hi everybody! I just discovered this platform... seems to be a nice place 'cause I've already had a lot of fun I love to sing a...
2 replies
Last by -Bev- 107 +5 28 days
28 days
ago
Hello and Mic not registering
By Queen_potato7 4
Good Day everyone, I am not only new to this site but new to my equipment and karaoke online in general, so please bare with me...
1 reply
Last by -Bev- 107 +5 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Newbie here
By ladylark +13
Hi all, I officially joined a few days ago, but have been singing for forever. I'm Just getting my bearings here, but I'm looki...
9 replies
Last by TOMILLER 57 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
Hello from Western Australia
By RAFFRANKY 6
I am new to Singsnap so I say g'day to you and I hope I can contribute a smile
9 replies
Last by -Bev- 107 +5 about 1 month
About 1 month
ago
My Introduction
By Rhea511 21
Hello fellow music lovers, I am 60 and live in the Mid West. You may hear a Southern accent because I grew up there. I would de...
8 replies
Last by cwang50 65 2 months
2 months
ago
Nice to meet you
By Allijway 4
Im AlliJ today is my coming out day ! I’ve sang just about everywhere in and out my home you can imagine . Music is my peace in...
2 replies
Last by ZZ-Ed 67 2 months
2 months
ago
Wisconsin Newbie
By ThreadWithAmbition 13
Saw this site mentioned on a different chat site tonight and decided to check it out. Liked it so much better than the other si...
4 replies
Last by -Bev- 107 +5 2 months
2 months
ago
New member in Texas
By RWTX2020 41
Hello everyone. I'm Russ, and I am happy and excited to be here with all of you. I am very new to karaoke. In fact, I sang my v...
3 replies
Last by Originals 74 +2 2 months
2 months
ago
Newbie... Sort of
By Jesisamess 35
I've joined SingSnap twice but I just found the "hidden" community here. My name is Jesi. I have always loved singing; karaoke...
6 replies
2 months
ago
Hunter's Ridge Trilogy
By warrentimothybeam 18
Hey everybody! I just joined SingSnap and welcome you to feast your ears on the latest trilogy of my brand-new singing venue: H...
2 replies
2 months
ago
Hello Friends
By YsauroMomForeverFive 16
Hello, I am Samantha i am from the USA but i live and work in Mexico now as i have for a few years i am a DR. I am a Wife and a...
9 replies
Last by cannotsing24 108 +3 2 months
2 months
ago
A Newbie:)
By Roarie 62 +4
I am still learning I use singing as therapy as I have health issues and severe depression I hope I get to meet you all along t...
4 replies
Last by -Bev- 107 +5 3 months
3 months
ago
Hi, I love sing snap
By scottman82 24
I joined this past Tuesday and I LOVE using Sing Snap and it's amazing!!! Here's to many more years of enjoyment, and thank you!
7 replies
Last by Maddie59 74 +4 3 months
3 months
ago
Jeff Alan
By mrstargazer33 10
Hi! , I'm Jeff Alan and have been singing since the age of 14 . I've enjoyed doing the pubs and clubs in the past . I've Auditi...
4 replies
Last by rj32 41 3 months
3 months
ago
Hello all!!
By BillBerger 51
Hello fellow songsters! Happy to be here and meet/listen to new friends. I've been having fun recording songs I already know pr...
4 replies
Last by PISTOLWHIP 76 3 months
3 months
ago
me
By LexiK09 6
Talk to me
1 reply
Last by -Bev- 107 +5 4 months
4 months
ago
Greetings!
By Reza517 34
Hello, my fellow lovers of merrymaking and song! I just created my first singsnap video a couple days ago and am stoked. This i...
10 replies
Last by Reza517 34 4 months
4 months
ago
I'm Back
By Sean_Qendra 17
Hello, Everyone. I've been away a while. I'll only say depression . . . mental illness stinks. The music died for me. My guita...
4 replies
Last by -Bev- 107 +5 4 months
4 months
ago
  Next >>