General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: How Do You Get By Being Obnoxious?
By pamplemus 2
Lots of people have tried to utilize unbridled talk on here, and the more flamboyant among you are usually given the party line...
71 replies
Closed: don't you hate it when...
By mikegarth 5
When people know the site was free before the songs were free they charged for EXTRA stuff... now half the free songs are gone....
33 replies
Closed: the very first person
By donnyxxx 25
Who was the very first to speak to you when you joined this site..... the very first people that spoke to me was MADAMBLUE and ...
40 replies
Closed: The Singsnap 'on topic/off topic thread
By KerJ 8
This thread had been designed to address the debate regarding on topic and off topic discussions cluttering up threads! On this...
102 replies
Closed: How do you feel?
By KerJ 8
Do you feel that your relationship with other Singsnap members has been affected by the recent discussions surrounding the Char...
48 replies
Closed: Updated Message Board Rules & Guidelines
By Per
Thanks for all the replies yesterday on the message board topic I posted. Here is a slightly modified version of the rules & gu...
181 replies
Closed: Guilty Pleasure Songs
By bbetty 42
Admit it, there are songs out there you never or rarely admit you love. What are your guilty pleasure song(s)???? And would yo...
85 replies
Closed: What I Love About Singsnap
By -Tas- 71
Was thinking about this just now and thought I would make a thread about it too. Maybe people looking around the site and think...
12 replies
Closed: Sing snap top 10
By rokin1 46
What are your top 10 reason's favorite reasons for visiting this site? If ya can't think of 10 give me what ya got! lol If i kn...
73 replies
Closed: Why do people
By Risky 10
Write on their own songs...Boohooooo this is crap...me not know how to sing it...me dont think it sound right...me not sure...m...
73 replies
Closed: Song Selection
By ItsmeD 54
Open Letter I came to SS because of the song selection. It seams that when they drooped their songs with Chartbuster the song s...
19 replies
Closed: The best CEO and Staff
By -Tas- 71
I came out of my retirement from the boards to say...I truly believe that Trevor and his staff are wonderful...Sometimes they g...
24 replies
Closed: ATTENTION, SSINGERS.
By liz86 3
TO MY MANY FRIENDS ON SS , JUST A FEW WORDS TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I'M ON MY WAY BACK TO RECOVERY, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS,...
No replies 113
Closed: Staying Off The Boards
By -Tas- 71
I want to apologize to everyone for being so opinionated the last few days. I noticed in my doing so that I have completely los...
42 replies
Closed: What's the trick?
By The_Holy_Mole 64
I've been a snap member for a few years now and am still completely baffled as to how some recordings listed in the HOF have ha...
135 replies
Closed: Not right
By Risky 10
I really do not think it right for woman on here to be stalkin other female members husbands.BF etc..& callin them..sweetie ..d...
110 replies
Closed: Characters
By KerJ 8
Have you noticed how the characters on Singsnap have helped to shape it? I thought today that we often resemble a family gather...
19 replies
Closed: Useage of American Pie etc.
By -Tas- 71
I have had so many different answers on various forums regarding this question..I would like to have an 'official' singsnap ans...
57 replies
Closed: Patron Fund Gold Awards for July
By trevor 62 +7
The following members have been selected to be the recipients of a one month Gold Membership compliments of our Patrons and the...
17 replies
Closed: Help
By Hubert-N 8
This guy and his daughter are going to take their songs off singsnap, please aske them to stay with us! thepottersclay
5 replies