General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: DUET PARTNER
By donnyxxx 24
WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE DUET PARTNER.......... and what are your top 3 favourite duets....... mine are....... picture whiskey lu...
23 replies
Closed: LISTENING TO YOUR FAVORITES
By STAT_SUEof_LYRICLY 24
Since SS has grown so HUGE was just wondering and decided to post this...how many and please be honest!! OF YOU listen to an EN...
187 replies
Closed: ON MY OPINION, THIS SITE IS.......
By mexi-can
FREAKIN' AWESOME. I googled "On Line Karaoke" . checked out a few of those other guys and really they SUCKED...... So just to l...
14 replies
Closed: WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A CONTEST WHERE
By hillbilly40 44
The Host doesn't tell us what genre, artist, or song we must sing.. I'm a dyed in the wool fan of country music, and will not a...
28 replies
Closed: Business Model Question
By WebAndNet 1
What is the business model for this website anyhow?
7 replies
Closed: Want to help me?
By Per
Hi, anyone out there good at creating website graphics? I need a banner that will go in the top area of the site and should say...
486 replies
Closed: I JUST LOST OVER 500 SONGS OFF MY ACCOUNT AND G...
By stannyyjoe 33
I STILL LOVE SINGSNAP :-)
33 replies
Announcement: Reminder - End of the Old Pricing
By trevor 62 +5
This is just a reminder regarding the expiration of Grandfathered Pricing this Saturday. Saturday, February 28th: The Last Day ...
157 replies
Closed: Suduku
By ItsJusMe 2
Ummm Last months news letter had a Suduku challenge in it.. http://www.singsnap.com/snap/newsletter/volume6#item14 Curious if a...
4 replies
Announcement: Invite Your Friends To SingSnap
By Per
Here's a quick and easy way to invite your friends to SingSnap: Click here! This works if you are using Gmail, Yahoo, AOL or H...
66 replies
Closed: Threadjacking
By CatBallou 57 +3
Oh yes! I'm making a thread about threadjacking. We'll see how it goes. I have co-conspired in the past, so count me guilty as...
72 replies
Closed: Thought this was free
By lonelyrebel74
I ve been enjoying this sight for a long time and now you have to pay to use the songs from this site what bull only in america...
18 replies
Announcement: RHYTHM & NEWS ISSUE #7
By News_Team 1
Yes, we're back!! The June edition of Rhythm & News is here! Yeah, we know, most of June is behind us already but it still coun...
10 replies
Closed: ~ Famous Names Stories ~
By News_Team 1
Do you know some people with ..........FAMOUS NAMES ............. As Kirsty MacColl once sang..."There's a guy works down the ...
14 replies
Closed: THIS SITE ROCKS!
By GlaszEyes
Just thought I'd create a positive to balance out the negative. :))))
34 replies
Closed: TUFFYMUFFIN69'S UPDATE FROM SUGERY
By BITTER_SWEET_69 24
Posted by tuffymuffin69GOLD on June 18, 2009 at 9:50 PM I just wanted to let all of our friends know that Tuffy came out of the...
3 replies
Closed: BE CAREFUL IF YOU HAVE LINKS TO GRAPHIC SITES O...
By stannyyjoe 33
SOMETIMES WHEN I GO TO SOMEONE'S PROFILE/RECORDINGS PAGE AND CLICK TO HEAR THEM SING I AM TAKEN TO THE SITE OF WHATEVER LINK TH...
1 reply
Closed: Where Are The Gospel Songs?
By Perky
My favorite genre is Gospel, preferably Southern Gospel. I just browsed all the songs and there are no Southern Gospel or Prais...
6 replies
Closed: TuffyMuffin
By tuffymuffin69 36
I just wanted to let all of our friends know that Tuffy came out of the heart surgery today. When me and my mother (peaches) le...
1 reply
Closed: WTH!!
By Megzz 4
People never cease to piss me off and amaze me!!! i just got this "wonderful" comment on my song.. where the poster decided to ...
45 replies