General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: Friday songs
By smallstrangegod 17
I don't know if it's like planned out... so we all recieve new songs on Friday... is there a certain time they are released? I...
5 replies
Closed: Slightly different demeanor of post but we are ...
By Steven_Kaplan 43
And I wish to thank Trevor, administration stating again that I am proud to be a paying member of such a VERY affordable site t...
6 replies
Closed: Deleted songs
By Treble
Forgive me if this has been brought up, or if we were 'warned' ahead of time... but the last time I was on, I had over 600 song...
5 replies
Closed: EXCUSE MY NEWBY IGNORANCE
By SHANDEBEL
How do we find out when a new contest is going to be starting?
1 reply
Closed: Awesome, awesome awesome .....
By MALEVANS 5
..... all the ******************* for you. YUK, YUK, YUK. Will someone please alert the (awesome, awesome, awesome) brigade tha...
239 replies
Closed: in US and i have ABBA en Beatles returned!!!!! ...
By TJ_C 43
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a happy happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!
29 replies
Closed: How you get into these contests??
By BONZAII 40
I'm not new here at SS, but new to the idea of singing in an actual contest... It would sure be nice if there was a way for som...
5 replies
Closed: praise of singing when i didnt lol
By spinout 1
Gee some people really need to review themselves in term of comment lol .. i posted a recording without my vocals and was given...
26 replies
Closed: Loads of comments
By promodfan 23
I truly believe that those with well over 100 comments on thier songs, never listen to your sing when leaving a comment or they...
32 replies
Closed: Your Thoughts The Facebook App
By UKmember 3
I have created a facebook app for facebook, feedback on it would be great. Must be signed into facebook to view http://apps.fac...
6 replies
Closed: Funny and embarrassing chat moments
By Quicskilver26 1
Ok so this thread is ALL about funny and embarrassing chat moments, PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING TOO DIRTY!!!!!!! this is meant ...
32 replies
Closed: CONTEST
By Houston 7
Why is it that host set contest rules and then don't follow them? I'm been in several lately that are just frustrating. Contest...
41 replies
Closed: Gold Membership
By AussieCountryMan 2
I just wanted to say it was a lil unfair of Singsnap to lift the price of Gold Membership from $70 a year to $120 a year, it do...
4 replies
Closed: Gold prescriptions
By globemaster124
Are we cheap seats not to sing today? All we get is advertisement for gold
4 replies
Closed: To Judge or not to Judge
By kimojava
Don't you hate it when judges pass friends through to the next round because they do not want to hurt their feelings. They leav...
77 replies
Closed: To whom it may concern...
By REALLYMAD 4
Firstly, some commonly known absolutes: 1 - The amount of views or comments given to any song/singer is directly proportional t...
76 replies
Closed: Songs Added Today
By tony 100 7
A gold exclusive release today of 50 songs with both alternate versions and brand new songs to the site. See what they are unde...
46 replies
Closed: Thank You "Per"
By bbetty 41
Thank You for: ...working hard on changes...for listening to our concerns...and for closing that thread. ;o) And for ty for gi...
18 replies
Closed: NEW SONGS
By TONESINGS 3
It's nearly 6pm UK TIME.i'm waiting for the new songs to come.They're a bit late.
8 replies
Closed: My Thoughts On A new Contest
By fireball_tim_35 70 1
Why Not Have A Contest and let the other contestants do the voting on who is best, and you can NOT vote for yourself! Have open...
8 replies