General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: POST YOUR "WORST PASTED HATED" MESSAGES HERE
By pawells900
"CAN YOU MAKE THIS LIST" YOU REALIZE WE WILL NEVER STOP IT AND "THE FEATURE" SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST HIT SO..POST IT HERE WHEN ...
63 replies
Closed: Feature ??
By Mike_Prather 5
Hmmm how does someone get Five Songs to show up on the feature page .. all recorded at the same time ?? Saw that just now ..
40 replies
Closed: We need a list of No No words ..
By Diane
That should not be used on the message boards besides the obvious.. I think the COC is not speciific enough or it is just that...
73 replies
Closed: More LIC's
By Burnsy 44
Lost "Maggie May" by Rod Stewart in the middle of the day! I may be wrong, but didn't Trevor say there would no more LIC problems?
88 replies
Announcement: Stuck in an inner circle?
By Per
Now there is a way out! I have added a listing of the inner circles you are currently a member of on this page. Clicking the re...
62 replies
Closed: is it just me?
By TwoKay 2
Is it just me or is there less and less songs for blue members to sing every day on the feature page?
3 replies
Announcement: Improved Facebook sharing
By Per
Just a note to those who enjoy sharing your recordings with friends on Facebook. I have improved the Facebook preview feature a...
25 replies
Closed: new songs
By wellboy 44
As a uk gold member of ss i have to say i always looked forward to fridays to see new songs added but the last few weeks the so...
1 reply
Closed: Singsnap Features We Like
By -Tas- 71
Ok I was feeling a little sorry for Per because it seems like we've been jumping down his throat with features he has been brin...
13 replies
Closed: change
By holla_back15 2
Look im not sure if anyone really cares but i dont find it fair that i as a singel mother of 5 that works around the house all ...
17 replies
Closed: offensive recordings
By terence87 1
I know i'm new here but in the past day i heard a lot of recordings that was marked Offensive and and i heard them over and ove...
27 replies
Closed: See what I mean
By LadyLexx 4
Stupid permalinks.
9 replies
Closed: SINGSNAP PEEPS PROFILE PHOTO'S
By stannyyjoe 33
IT OFTEN SURPRISES ME THAT SOME PEEPS LOOK TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN THEIR PROFILE PICS. SOME WERE OBVIOUSLY TAKEN WHEN THEY WERE ...
211 replies
Closed: permalink
By sukie_2 3
With the risk of sounding stupid.....what is a permalink??????
163 replies
Closed: WHATS THE VERY FIRST SONG YOU EVER SUNG ON SING...
By donnyxxx 25
MINE WAS EITHER HONEY BY BOBBY GOLDSBORO OR GRANDPA BY THE JUDDS....... Note: This topic subject has been moderated by request.
26 replies
Closed: RHYTHM & NEWS ISSUE #8 HAS LANDED!
By News_Team 1
40 years ago Apollo 11 landed men on the moon. To mark another giant leap for mankind Rhythm & News is releasing its latest edi...
59 replies
Closed: I saw something STRANGE!
By bbetty 42
I was listening to a song here, and when the song was reaching the end, the music was still playing of course, and the little s...
18 replies
Closed: How Do You Get By Being Obnoxious?
By pamplemus 2
Lots of people have tried to utilize unbridled talk on here, and the more flamboyant among you are usually given the party line...
71 replies
Closed: don't you hate it when...
By mikegarth 5
When people know the site was free before the songs were free they charged for EXTRA stuff... now half the free songs are gone....
33 replies
Closed: the very first person
By donnyxxx 25
Who was the very first to speak to you when you joined this site..... the very first people that spoke to me was MADAMBLUE and ...
40 replies