General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: FACEBOOK
By GrannyJanet 22
WOW I love the FACEBOOK feature. Clever marketing strategy. And makes life easy.
No replies 104
Closed: IC
By ShyLynn 3
Are people still using them or are most people "over" them already? I rarely, if ever use the feature now. I used to love it.
31 replies
Closed: Top Page
By Ammie 12
I'm kind of confused by how the songs on the top page are put there - do they rotate? Because I don't get how one top person wh...
22 replies
Closed: Gonna Cancel My Account
By Al-David
Just want to let all the kind folks who have flagged me that I will no longer be here after this billing period. I have enjoyed...
25 replies
Closed: Is singsnap closing down
By rebeloutlawslady
I have heard rumors that Singsnap was closing down for good and was wondering if this was true can anyone tell me? Thank You
48 replies
Closed: MY MESSAGE BOARD CREED
By Jacqui 21
1. I will always be polite in my posts. This Message Board belongs to everyone, and no-one should be made to feel uncomfortable...
32 replies
Closed: WHY?
By MALEVANS 5
Someone just downgraded me !!! Just because i had 2 songs on the top page most of this week someone couldn't bear it and voted ...
21 replies
Closed: When will hit 500,000?! ;)
By trevor 62 +5
We have just crossed over 450,000 recordings! I would like some bold predictions as to when people think we will pass 500,000!
294 replies
Closed: Why O Why !?
By Novella 109 +56
Why do people think they *deserve* praise, love and attention? I have noticed a lot of post on these boards of people wondering...
111 replies
Closed: HUGS AND THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS!
By bbetty 41
OH MY GOSH....I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL, SINCERELY WITH ALL MY HEART! I AM TRYING TO KEEP THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE,AND NOT GET ...
13 replies
Closed: some words of thanks!
By Soulrebel1 7
Hello all, I just wanted to drop a few lines in here to say a very big thankyou to everyone who has taken time out to listen an...
8 replies
Closed: Taking away contestants
By AnsNL 20
What to do when people are to lazy to find their own contestants? I woke up and tere was that advertisement for a new contest o...
3 replies
Closed: Members
By Karens_Music 92 +9
Good morning / afternoon / evening all ..... Just a simple question ....does anyone know how many paying members and how many n...
1 reply
Closed: This is well funny........
By xCHELLEx
Is it just me to get this comment pmsl http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListen/play/c51190e3d
158 replies
Closed: CONTESTS
By voodooblues
BEWARE OF GOOD OLE BOY CONTESTS..YA WILL NEVER WIN........JUST FRIENDS.......
No replies 124
Closed: Out of curiosity.....
By brown_iz_78 3
How often do you take the time to stop by a new members page and listen to them? I know we all have our fans and favs, but; I ...
54 replies
Closed: Best of - Worst of, etc...
By trevor 62 +5
I really need your help! I am looking for videos to be used in Presentations that I give to interested parties when I Demonstra...
815 replies
Closed: Tag Lines that will Never Make the Front Page
By trevor 62 +5
I thought it would be fun to explore tag lines that we will (likely) never use. Such as: SingSnap – Your husband can’t read you...
574 replies
Closed: comment
By m_a_z_e 10
I just want to say thank you to everyone that ben leaveing comment on my recordings it means a lot to me
3 replies
Closed: general concensus ratings
By DRIVER50L 16
Dunno if i spelt the topic correct but ya know lately i noticed this site has been getting alot of flesh so to speak ... so doe...
58 replies