General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: yay singsnap!
By annie44 10
:) all the rock songs added im in friggn heaven!!!!!! :)))) i <3 ewe!
6 replies
Closed: FEATURE PAGE
By Houston 7
It seems to me that the feature page is an absolute bust between 9am and 7pm. No one is listening or commenting...only a very f...
17 replies
Closed: TUFFY'S SURGERY INFO
By tuffymuffin69 36
THIS IS THE LINK TO MY RECORDING WHICH INFORMS MY FAMILY AN FRIENDS, FANS AN FAVORITES, ALL THOSE WHOM HAVE KNOWN ME THRU THE Y...
No replies 166
Closed: Removal of topics.
By MALEVANS 5
Why?
2 replies
Closed: Listen Before Commenting
By ky_gal 50
Why do people leave comments before they even listen to as much as the first few words of the song. I was listening to a lady c...
37 replies
Closed: BOY OH BOY DID YOU PICK THE WRONG PERSON :-) LOL
By stannyyjoe 32
I,d like to nominate my buddy into the hof,will you help please,heres the link. Link removed. ....................................
13 replies
Closed: The Offical SingSnap Page [Facebook]
By UKmember 3
Dear All, If you are on facebook then please join The offical SingSnap Facebook Page invite your friends. Located Here I will k...
60 replies
Closed: popularity contest
By SnKTrapp
Im sorry but is it just me or is it ppl get stars because they are nice and not cause their singin ability? I know im no song b...
122 replies
Closed: totally unacceptable
By donnyxxx 24
I started a thread regarding britains got talent which ended tonight....the thread has been moved to the music and kareoke fold...
11 replies
Closed: CONTESTS
By cant-stand-country
Please note not every person who uses singsnap whats to get involved in a CONTEST! if i whanted to take part i would find one ....
37 replies
Closed: Gold songs
By Bryan41
What determines if a song is GOLD or not? Does it go GOLD for a while then released to everyone on SS after a period of time?
6 replies
Closed: Who is Scared ...
By Risky 10
O makin an ars* of themslves in here ?? i reckon too many take this singing malarky... way too serious...where the hek are all ...
59 replies
Closed: Glum look at end of videos
By KerJ 8
Have you noticed how so many videos on here, so beautifully sung and nicely presented, show a distinct difference between the f...
14 replies
Closed: *Tip*
By bbetty 41
There is a new section here, we've all seen on the community page, where the newbies are feature on the top of the page. Some ...
3 replies
Closed: Customized Profiles
By Ryan 41
Hey Everyone, we are just doing some testing here, so if you all could do us a favor it would be very much appreciated. Could ...
83 replies
Closed: What is meant by spamming?
By morningsun
This is what happened to me.I was flagged by a member,I thought she had a great voice so I flagged her. She commented me all th...
89 replies
Closed: NEGATIVE COMMENTS
By TAKEYOURBESTSHOT 61
KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF OR LET YOU DRAMA QUEEN FRIEND SPEAK FOR HERSELF! Note: This topic subject has been mod...
46 replies
Closed: Cut & Paste!!!
By FinnPeter 102
I have just been to listen to a song with 30 comments where there was not any sound, and most of the comments were saying "Grea...
137 replies
Closed: The Beatles and lic
By Koagain 2
Can anyone, staff or members, tell me why some Beatles tracks are to be found yet others remain blocked. I have a good friend w...
60 replies
Closed: Friday songs
By smallstrangegod 17
I don't know if it's like planned out... so we all recieve new songs on Friday... is there a certain time they are released? I...
5 replies