General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: Ratings
By Joney 32
How are ratings worked out? I see some singers only having maybe 3 views but still have 5 star ratings showing. How can that be...
7 replies
Closed: What is with the yellow/goldish box around reco...
By AngelMagicMuse 8
I was just wondering what is with the yellowish gold box that is around where it says the name and artist and member who sang i...
18 replies
Closed: Trevor
By divasky 42
Need to do something about people hacking his web site..there are added viruses, some smart Tech, I suppose.. we had the same p...
86 replies
Closed: HOF
By 1967baby 25
How does the HOF work.... sorry if im being particularly dumb... I mean I know you can nominate people but how many nominations...
8 replies
Closed: songs
By lovingtheson
When I sing a song almost immediatly I get email anout the recordings...When they sing I don't get anyemail telling me thay san...
2 replies
Closed: comments...
By MILLIE-BEA 25
No body comments anymore ...i still do and very few others....has it got that bad??? i for one enjoy comments...sooo sometimes ...
18 replies
Closed: deleting duets
By fatcat 2
Can someone tell me how to delete duets of my featured on pages that i don't want there anymore?
14 replies
Announcement: New Public Relations Team
By trevor 64 +7 +6 +2
We have created a new team! The PR-Team's primary role will be to spread the word about SingSnap through any and all media. The...
40 replies
Closed: SORRY :(
By m_a_z_e 13
Im sorry to all my friends here for not being on in some time i ben dealing with the los of my grandmother i will be back on an...
9 replies
Closed: Honouring Les Paul
By Bonita 3
It would be an honour to sing songs for Les Paul. But you know he was a country guitarist and of all the songs they have on the...
6 replies
Closed: A huge Thank you to my sponsor.
By Whiskey 3
I know that I am not allowed to use names but I'm so tickled, I'm about to bust at the seams for the kind-hearted gesture of th...
No replies 160
Closed: Gold vs Blue
By Satori 2
Hi all: I am curious, as I am not able to make the plunge into Gold yet, and when and If I do, it'll probably be just a month h...
1 reply
Closed: confused about contests
By Satori 2
Hi, as new here , I am browsing the forums. One thing I have noticed is how anorganized this is. It seems to be mostly people t...
5 replies
Closed: FEATURE PAGE
By Houston 23
Sure seems that no one participates in the Feature Page from about 8am until after 7pm. Small amount of entries during the week...
16 replies
Closed: Why are we only giving a 'warm' welcome to new ...
By MALEVANS 7
.......... why not the members that have been here since we started? ;-)
27 replies
Closed: NEW SONGS..............
By xCHELLEx
Thankyou for the new songs :)
48 replies
Closed: How come?
By essentially_frankie 8
This isn't a moan; please understand that straight away :-) I cannot get here as often as I wish to do, just of late and that w...
7 replies
Closed: Chatrooms - and personal drama...
By Heather_richsong 1
I know I am asking for it now.... But I have recently found myself very addicted to the chatrooms - yes MY PROBLEM, however, in...
37 replies
Closed: Woohoo New songs!
By mel 19
I love SingSnap! More than 10 pages of cool songs! Some back from LIC too! Rosie Gaines, Closer than Close & Surrender! Not tha...
3 replies
Closed: Excellent song list- Little River band is back,...
By Steven_Kaplan 43
Thanks Staff- We've been getting some excellent songs !
5 replies