General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
multiple singing
By johngolf 34
I was just wondering if SS could make a programme for us which would allow multiple sings, instead of just duets? Would certain...
1 reply
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Did you view his video?
By luv2sing4eva 13
All who stand by Trevor and singsnap, please don't say anything other than "I" in this messageboard topic. Not a peep more than...
479 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
if you come across..
By Rubyroo 25
Someone's recording that has a 'potentially offensive' on it...and you know you would be offended...would you view it anyways??...
183 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Did we get some songs back???
By Autumn 2
I'm confused :( on my list of recordings....Hero by Mariah Carey is marked "lic" but I've noticed some new recordings of that s...
8 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
SPAM/BS COMMENTS. LOL.
By stannyyjoe 8
Dont'ya just hate crap like this= Comment for 'I Love You' added by on 04-Apr-08 04:40 AM greatttt wtg! Hugs ...
202 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Sponsorship Question
By TxMusic
Here's a question I'm sure other Blue members have wondered about but have not asked so I will, lol. I for one have no intentio...
120 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
i see half of my songs cant be played, lic.
By andy007
I see half of my songs cant be played, licence or something, i'm giving up on here now, it's not worth it if half are blocked !
2 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
killy
By Mark_Kent
Anyone here knows who killy Mcghee is..just wondering..keep on singing..
No replies 97
songs that i have recorded
By remaned1
I have recorded and posted a few songs that i could go back into my recordings and listen to but now some of them have lic in f...
3 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
GOLD Singsnap thing at top of page....
By luv2sing4eva 13
....gone? is it just me? or is it missing from everyone's page?
28 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
If your a paid member, isnt it supposed to be a...
By temptationeyes45
I was just wondering if Gold members are supposed to have no ads on the pages? If so, then why after paying for a gold membersh...
24 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Will I Lose My Playlists?
By CanadaBlonde
Wasn't sure where to put this question...... I've just decided to give Gold a try for a month, (paid and cancelled) . My quest...
3 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Golden Click
By not-the-hero 8
Seems one has to be in the golden click to get comments Seems lately everything revolves around the gold nic
209 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Hall Of Fame Inquiry
By CarrieZohn
May I ask ... how does one get nominated? Do you just hope that someone likes you enough to nominate you? Do you go out and "pa...
51 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
gold members...
By -amanda
Its one thing to mainly have gold members featured on the features page but now theres certain songs for them thats just not ri...
142 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Fake listeners amoung us!
By Lise1755 4
I think Sing Snap should put a delay of at least 30 secs on adding comments and ratings. To avoid the fake listening spammers. ...
216 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
The Difference between Blue and Gold Membership
By SwedyBird
I hope this helps you understand the difference between what the BLUE "FREE" Member gets over what the GOLD "PAYING" Subscriber...
42 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Songs Missing in Search
By bluenote
In The Recording area , Search for songs to record or practice, The Beatles songs are now Missing, Won't Come up now when I do ...
1 reply
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Contest Questions
By Ms-Destiny
Hi there... I'm very new to the boards and very unsure of proper protocols.. How would I get involved in the contests? I took a...
3 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
50 Songs Added
By tony 44 25
Songs added from a variety styles for everyone. See what they are under 'Sing & Record' - 'New'
34 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago