General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Member profiles
By Per 54 +6
It's been a while since our last update... we've been working hard on some new exciting features! One of them is member profile...
12 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
per i got question...
By annie44 5
In my hall of fame nominations it says expired on 5 songs? erm what is that i click song and renominate it says i already nomin...
14 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Online/Offline notification
By REALLYMAD
Nice idea, and without investigating am I right in thinking that Gold Members get to see everybody's status (except those who c...
19 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
the message board disaster!!!!!!!
By Saint_Patrick 9
Lately because of the commotion started because people lost the will to have FUN the message boards are turning into a ghosttow...
163 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
singsnap rules dont add up
By musicbeatch
I joined singsnap last year july 2007, been playing about on this site ever since, i cant sing but i have fun, and why not that...
8 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
What are You doing Right Now?
By luv2sing4eva 18
Okay, I changed mine....I never saw that until now. It says it'll be posted in various places, where? :)
8 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
when was a song made?
By kerlan-sings
How do you find out when a song was made?or any other info on a song.
4 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
cut and paste
By zedrider 33
When people paste the same thing . all the time such as ( awesome wtggggggggggg 10 gold stars )etc and the always paste the sam...
29 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Who's listening?
By justadreamer
I don't know what the deal is,,But I'm through recording for today,,I get more listeners when I sing live from my living room,,...
47 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
" Table Talk with Spoon!"..." Singsnap"
By spoon 17
Post your opinion about Trevor and staff.... Rules.. No typing comments.. Audio and Video comments Only... post as many comment...
25 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
do YOU know the longest song...
By briarrabbit 3
...on singsnap....i have a challenge to meet and i would like to know which is the longest song on singsnap....can anyone help ...
54 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Billy Joel
By Crooner65 2
MISSING BILLY JOEL ON "BILLY" SONG DAY. Sure hope we can get Billy's songs back on here!!
3 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
your comment before saving your recording...
By luv2sing4eva 18
When a song is recorded, can you edit or change the comment that the person recording the song makes, before the final step of ...
12 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Hey, new stuff!!
By Jason 32 +1
We've added two new things to the site today: 1. Inner Circles Now, Gold members can add people to an 'Inner Circle'. An Inner ...
127 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
SingSnap - Review by AppScout
By testyone
I do not post on the message boards, in fact i usually try to stay away from them. But i found this today while browsing and th...
11 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Why is there no CHRIS BROWN here?
By Gabz 1
I have been waiting and waiting for CHRIS BROWN to come up on the song list and its never put up.. does anyone know if there is...
3 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Talent Spotters?
By SINTHEMIX
Are there any talent spotters on here looking for people to hire? If so pick me!!!! :)
65 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
INVASION OF PRIVACY!!!!!
By Saint_Patrick 9
Hahahahhaahhaa i had to start the first thread complaining about the newest feature,online/offline beneath avatar! its cool,ch...
46 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
People.. be reasonable...
By Wayne_ky 3
I know it's just wonderful to go to a site.. any site.. where all of the bells & whistles are right there in front of you so yo...
15 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
trevor
By davidw 71
Ty for this sight :) its wonderfullllll!!!!
41 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago