General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Sponsorships
By mel 2
What if I sponsored somebody, and after 30 mins (Credit Card/PayPal) the payment still hasn't cleared? The next person I spons...
1 reply
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
2 sponsors.....
By StacieMull
So what happens if you get sponsored by 2 people within minutes of each other? This happened to me (great minds think alike). I...
2 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
The good ppl of SS :)
By sammy07 2
After all the nagging/whinging (or whatever ya call em) threads lately i just want to focus on the good here for a second, I ha...
6 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
How to sponsor
By LostInPa
I really wanna sponsor someone but I have no credit card. Is there another way to do it and if so, how? Can i send a money orde...
3 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Method to block the Sponsor Me button
By andyng38
Every website needs money to run and progress. I can't blame the good people at Singsnap for instituting the "Sponsor Me" butto...
11 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
So gutted!
By MysticEyes
A song I have been requesting for the last four months has finally been added...But for Golds only! AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!! lol. I'm...
151 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Save to CD?
By Kevman
How do I save some of my songs and burn them on to a CD so my wife can listen to them in the car?
6 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
LETTERS LEFT
By singinsue 13
Has anyone noticed, that when you send a private message, on the top left of the dialog box it says , you have x amount of lett...
3 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
DOES TALENT REALLY COUNT????
By TAW4658
When I first was told about singsnap I thought "how cool" a place where people can go and showcase their talent (whether hidden...
375 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
i need help
By donnyxxx 8
I have just discovered that my rent has just gone up,,,my car tax runs out end of next month and my mot ran out yesterday.....i...
55 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
A Big TY to all SingSnapers
By music_angel7777 4
I want to thank all for there support, comments, and careing, during the passing of my dad, he was bureid this morning an now w...
2 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Putting image in sound recorder
By CorinnaF 2
Was just wondering how ppl put their images in the recorder if not using a webcam
10 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Removing picture from a guestbook
By Kinkade
How do you remove your own picture from someone else's guestbook?
2 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Rude or not ?
By chygirl76
Do you guys find it rude when you comment on someone's songs all the time (say more then 5 times) to never even get any kind of...
50 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
1 song playlists
By Sxtrapp
Im sorry but 1 song is not a list ppl.... it takes forever to find a playlist when ppl constantly make 1 song playlists of each...
25 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
do your kids interrupt SS time?
By Saint_Patrick 2
Then lets give them something to see! im not good at this but if it buys a bit of time on the site then alls good. im sure tou ...
21 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
is this fair?
By ARIEL_UK
Is it fair that gold members should go first on featured page and we blues go below them? why cant it be mixed up as always!
190 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
words used in threads
By ShyLynn
When I was a newbie, I had no idea what certain things meant, so this thread if a FYI for those new to forums. LOL means laugh...
266 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Soundchoice infected?
By CrestenPixie
Yikes!!! Thank goodness for my up-to-date antivirus software. I just went to the site and was attacked by a bad script and a tr...
10 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
50 Songs Added
By tony 28
A little something for everyone. Find these and others under 'Sing & Record' - 'New'.
12 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago