General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Prev Next
Topic Replies Views
sponsor me?
By BradThomlinson
Hello =] i was wondering if any of you would be interested in sponsoring me for gold? i would very much appreciate it. - Brad
No replies 76
if you want a refund....
By Saint_Patrick 2
Then ask for it and dont EVER come back!!!!!!!!!! Trevor,why are you offering refunds? I respect that so much but youre just to...
359 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
LIC
By mel 2
Okay I just browsed my Recordings tab, and about every 2nd song has now this red alarming LIC tag next to it ... Just wonderin...
522 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
public domain
By Ray77 2
I was wondering if songs 26 years or older and no one has picked up the copywrite are still public domain. As i remember a sing...
3 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
turned GOLD
By Paulo 46
Lol i was surprised this morning learning that i just turned GOLD! lol i was putting this upgrade aside for a while coz i dont ...
5 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Licensing
By Henry-James 9
I recorded a song by Alan Jackson called " Wanted" .A couple people heard it and commented and now the song isn't even listed a...
3 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Can someone.....
By SwedyBird
Can someone make me a I Support SS for my info Page. I just reinstalled Window not to long ago and messed up my graphic program...
6 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
about lin. on my song
By T_Little
I sang a song on singsnap and they had a lic disagreement with someone that has nothing to do with me singing this song and now...
35 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Web page
By TPBREZZ 4
How to build your own web page with graphics on singsnap?
3 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Web page
By TPBREZZ 4
How to build your own web page with graphics on singsnap?
No replies 40
sad country songs
By csad
Looking a song aboute a girl talking to a love that is bass away aboute moving on put she cant thing in this song are well see ...
3 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Protecting our Children
By trevor 21 +78
Within the next hour we will be deleting all of the accounts on the site belonging to children aged 12 and under. As per our TO...
338 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
The Songs We Lost and the TOp 5 Reasons Why It ...
By Mtv2DotNet
So I have been looking at the songs I 've lost trying to lick my wounds.. Sadly, I have lost some very important songs it seems...
21 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Thank you
By dizzybummer
On a lighter note from whats been happening recently. I have to thank whoever it was that gave me my gold name. it is appreciat...
10 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Don't understand how come...
By ConnieG 53 +1
If the songs were available to sing at the time LEGALLY , then the songs of the PAST should be allowed to STAY as there should ...
24 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
keep ya gold
By Little_Wing 26
Ok i know i was brash yesterday and tempers flew on certain threads,, but people,, don't cancel your gold on accounts of what h...
No replies 81
lic issue
By babyblueeyescryins
Why wasnt we warned so we could get our songs off here last min or what?????
44 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Question for all
By x3TotallyGroovyy
I'm stumpred unbelievably on what to sing next. I just can't seem to find a song. If you have a suggestion for me I would love ...
7 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Hall Of Fame Singers..
By THE-HOBOKEN-KID
What happened to all the songs that were in hall of fame? I had 4 songs in the hall of fame and now i have none...and there are...
20 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Is Spamming against forum rules?
By CrestenPixie
Is spamming the same response in several threads against forum rules? If not it should be...
85 replies
Last over 7 years
Over 7 years
ago
Prev Next