General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: SingSnap Membership Pricing
By trevor 55 +43
We are making changes to SingSnap Membership pricing. Gold Membership will be increased to $12 per month or $120 annually. To s...
2,437 replies
Closed: To the person who made me gold...
By lee_2007 7
I dont know who it was but I just wanna say a massive massive thank you. I know someone was willing to subscribe for me but I ...
6 replies
Announcement: The Recycle Bin
By Per 68
The Recycle Bin is here. As Trevor explained in his update video yesterday it works similar to the one in Windows. You can also...
48 replies
Closed: gold members
By dotinloveland
If were a gold member and can't remember when our gold is going to expire do you notify us?? or is there a way to find out when...
4 replies
Closed: renewing by phone
By lollymop 46
Someone said we could renew membership by phone... what is the telephone number
5 replies
Closed: please help me
By Lita 12
I am new to singsnap can somene help me make my profile nice , i see loys of neat back grounds and so on? please leave me a mes...
1 reply
Closed: Trevor - problem solved :)
By lee_2007 7
People are leaving singsnap because they dont approve of your announcement, which i can understand but I was thinking with all ...
10 replies
Closed: singsnap member Mrpuff?
By MusicMagic 2
Don't know if this the right place for this but what happened to the member MrPuff?? is he gone forever does anyone know. just ...
1 reply
Closed: Thank you to the staff
By Delicious_Denise 2
I'd like to take the time to step out of my own shoes and think about the HELL the staff on here has been through. This mainly ...
2 replies
Closed: subs renewal
By singinsue 54
My annual membership dosn't expire until feb, will I still get the discounted rate of 70 dollars ?
4 replies
Closed: 70 song limit..amnesty for the deceased..please...
By CurvesGal 5
I hate seeing my friends worry that the songs of their deceased friends might be deleted. Please Singsnap....have a heart...let...
140 replies
Closed: What additional benefits come with increased pr...
By MALEVANS 5
Though I like the idea of being made to be more selective on what recordings to leave and what to delete, it's fair to ask what...
16 replies
Closed: People who might want to ...
By MALEVANS 5
... become more involved with SingSnap. I have had quite a few relations contacting me saying they would like to listen to my r...
35 replies
Closed: if you pay annually are you charged each month ...
By Amp
If you subscribe gold for a year are you charged 1 time for $70(if you do it before or on the 19th) or a fee monthly??
4 replies
Closed: DOES IT COUNT IF YOU CLICK RATINGS 3 OR 4 TIMES ?
By LadyMatika 2
HEY IF YOUR LISTENING TO A PERSON AND YOU SET THE RATINGS , IF A PERSON CLICKS THE RATINGS 4 TIMES DOES IT COUNT ????? OR DOES ...
13 replies
Closed: WHY BLOCK PPL CAN STILL LISTEN TO U
By southern_dream_chick 5
IT USE TO BE IF U BLOCK SOMEONE THEY CAN'T VIEW UR SONGS OR LISTEN TO EM..WHY DID THAT CHANGE?
17 replies
Closed: Singsnap resolutions...
By ConnieG 93
Ok so,we have new years resolutions. Do you have any singsnap resolutions that you'd like to start and share? Here's mine. I pr...
43 replies
Closed: Website redesign any time soon?
By LindsayRenee
Interface, style, etc. Just wondering. Why? Because I'm a member of another website that seems to constantly change the way it ...
19 replies
Closed: CHANGES TO SINGSNAP
By stannyyjoe 30
IT SADDENS ME TO SEE SO MANY MEMBERS AT EACH OTHERS THROATS BECAUSE OF THE UPCOMING CHANGES....GOLD AGAINST BLUE...BLUE AGAINST...
27 replies
Closed: What Gold Features do you use?
By -Tas- 71
These are the gold features I have used. 1. no ads..the one i like the most and was the main reason i went gold 2. status messa...
15 replies