General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: ANY CARTOONISTS OUT THERE?
By News_Team 1
Greetings! The News Team has an idea for a regular feature for future editions of Rhythm & News, our monthly newsletter produce...
6 replies
Closed: NO COMMENTS
By JFrdricks63
Is there a reason that i am not getting any comments on my songs???
37 replies
Closed: gold only..
By rokin1 44
I just wonder what your thought s might be if Sing Snap were gold only..How would it change the site ,as far as comment,s song ...
26 replies
Closed: What happens to the oriiginal recording when yo...
By ScottRoberts 14
If you add your vocal in a duet, does it create a new recording or is your vocal embedded in the original?
2 replies
Closed: only 100 recordings if you can't afford to pay?...
By bowdown2theemasta
Iv been a member here for a while and it is not right that i can only have 100 recordings and to make more i have to delete rec...
60 replies
Closed: New Payment Options
By Per
Hi there, we have added some more payment options. In addition to purchasing 1 month and 1 year memberships you can now also pu...
22 replies
Closed: HALL OF WHAT?
By Phree_Beer 2
I am having a difficult time in understanding just what it takes to be in the HOF. After flipping through 50 pages of the curre...
36 replies
Closed: Most recordings
By Vic 75
I think katten_tusse has the most recordings on singsnap with 7155, closely followed by amber68 with 6153. Has anyone else done...
12 replies
Closed: this new recording set up...arrrgh
By fereckulz
I have been gone from here for a while, came back...and i do NOT like this new "voice/music" sync feature...at all. No matter w...
14 replies
Closed: Song Reclassification
By Wook13 7
Hi Guys. Whilst browsing thru some of the songs on the site me and Shaz (thats my missus who you can see in the background in s...
11 replies
Closed: Song Choices
By CountryChick5 2
None of my favorite songs that I can sing are available to people who can't pay so how can I sing these songs.
16 replies
Closed: Losing interest in Singsnap
By bdcannysing 1
Anyone else fed up with the lack of Beatles, Stones, Billy Joel, Neil Young and other artist songs not on here? I don't think I...
53 replies
Closed: Stagnation / Boredom
By MALEVANS 5
The site is losing it's foreward motion it would seem. What with the loss of some of the best popular songs/artists and the ad...
113 replies
Closed: I've returned.
By CCSoup
And nobody knows/remembers me. :) I will flood the new song channel with... new songs!
4 replies
Closed: does the views change for non members
By MusicMagic 2
I mean does your views change when non members click on your recordings? Or is that the number of times a registered member who...
4 replies
Closed: Now That..We
By SwedyBird 3
Now That..We got our Lic Songs back. (Which is GREAT Trevor!..Thank You So Much!!!) Wouldn't it be nice if the "FREE MEMEMBERS"...
5 replies
Closed: ok, this is a BIG problem to me.
By autumnbreeze1939 2
I think it's really messed up that i payed $70.00 to sing the songs that have now been deleted off of here, don't you think tha...
33 replies
Closed: THE HALL OF FAME FARCE....
By stannyyjoe 31
I JUST LISTENED TO SOME OF THE HALL OF FAME SONGS.....LOL...HOW THE HELL DID SOME OF THEM MAKE IT ON THERE. I'M NO ELVIS OR NEI...
204 replies
Closed: My songs are being deleted!!!!
By MysticEyes 2
Hi all, As a blue member who has over 100 songs, I've just been notified that only my latest 100 songs will be kept on here as...
21 replies
Closed: Cant find a song? are you open-minded?...
By Saint_Patrick 14
If so,try a song selected from the sites random song selector,it can be alot of fun,and you dont HAVE to go public with the son...
13 replies