General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Announcement: Finding old unread messages
By Per
Hi there, it was great to see all the passionate feedback on the recent change to the Community Intro page! One thing that was ...
13 replies
Closed: Are You Shy
By WildMan2 2
To ones that just reads and listening never comment. ARE YOU SHY ?
26 replies
Closed: I don't get it!
By Shalimar 2
Why even comment on someone's recording if you don't listen! I always listen, ALWAYS! Isn't that what music is for???!!!! TO HE...
38 replies
Closed: SingSnap Support
By hobo56
I just want to share something that happened this week . i had a problem with my paypal this week billing me for a month after ...
9 replies
Closed: FINGS AIN'T WO THEY USED TO BE .... AND NEITHER...
By stannyyjoe 32
JUST MY OPINION ...DON'T CRUCIFY ME FOR IT :-) AND IT SHOULD READ ...FINGS AIN'T WOT THEY USED TO BE :-)
35 replies
Closed: Patron Fund Gold Awards for May
By trevor 60 +24
The following members have been selected to be the recipients of a one month Gold Membership compliments of our Patrons and the...
17 replies
Closed: WHAT IS SNAPPING?
By cwang50 56
SNAPPING DEFINED>> http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/bffe5781 It appears that some think that a duet from signsnap can only ...
13 replies
Closed: contests and lic songs
By -D_ALAN_JUNIOR- 2
Hello to be clear this thread IS NOT! to start the complaint about songs the UK has that we dont. how ever i think the lic song...
3 replies
Closed: What equipment/accessories have you purchased t...
By SuzieQ992-Reaper51
I would love to know what you have bought :D We purchased: 2 microphones 1 mic stand 1 external mixer 2 sets of heaphones all f...
20 replies
Closed: queen beatles and lotssss
By charis28 9
Wow there will be some happy snappers, check out all the songs that have just made it back.yes good work Trevor
33 replies
Closed: thank you again!
By cher1e 7
I just heard an amazing rendition of Besame Mucho! thanks again for getting an international classic for us! :)
No replies 185
Closed: Need a sponsor
By speacialk22
Hey everyone i love to sing but cant afford to be a gold member with bills and all but am lookin for someone to sponsor me as i...
15 replies
Closed: Why...
By Monken 29
...do some people put warnings on others recordings for no reason? Someone has reported many of my recordings as potentially of...
10 replies
Closed: Attention all UK members
By Vic 78
I have noticed that when I sing any of the new songs with regional licensing restrictions I get very few listens. Does this mea...
8 replies
Closed: Patron Fund Gold Awards for March
By trevor 60 +24
The following members have been selected to be the recipients of a one month Gold Membership compliments of our Patrons and the...
127 replies
Closed: Win Gold!! Extreme SingSnap Photos Needed!
By News_Team 1
Do you climb mountains, or hang glide, water ski, sing live karaoke and love SingSnap? We need your photos! Take a picture of ...
59 replies
Closed: how long does a month subsciption really last
By Amp
My question is what is the exact number of days that a month gold last is it 30 days exactly or 40 or 35? i have got different ...
2 replies
Closed: CAN THIS HAPPEN?
By saphire59 37
IF I WAS TO TELL YOU THAT SOMEONE LEFT A COMMENT ON MY SONG , BUT USED MY NIC , COULD IT BE POSSIBLE?ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS N...
10 replies
Closed: CHANGES
By sherloto
I don't care for the changes that have been made on private messages/comments, etc. It seems we just get settled with something...
5 replies
Closed: The SS Listening Experience
By --Katie-- 47
I was just wondering..... When you are here...and listening to your friends etc...What do you do to listen.... Do you use Headp...
20 replies