General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: New Releases - They're up!
By tony 94 +11 +9
To see what they are, go to "Sing & Record" - "New".
54 replies
Closed: Whats right on an online message board?
By Saint_Patrick 13
Im just curious,is it ok to speak of weird things in a topic called "off-topic"? What is fun to talk about with joking around i...
398 replies
Closed: How Much Does SingSnap Gold Cost in Your Country?
By trevor 57 +20 +17
We price our service in US dollars but I live in Canada. I was wondering how much SS Gold costs in Canadian Dollars. Using htt...
73 replies
Closed: To All My Singsnap Friends...
By damiana420
You are all very gifted and all of you have amazing talents... I've listened to alot of you on here and I have to say this...ke...
19 replies
Closed: elvis live cuts
By donnyxxx 24
Is it just me or are those elvis live cuts pretty crappy......theyre too fast for the songs........dont get me wrong, the songs...
2 replies
Closed: contest rules
By lollymop 48
Are there SS rules written anywhere for contests
9 replies
Closed: Songs Added Today
By tony 94 +11 +9
In another gold exclusive release, we've added 50 songs today that contain both alternate versions and brand new songs to the s...
20 replies
Announcement: Say hello to our volunteers!
By Per 70
Hi everyone! I have put together a page that lists all our volunteer teams. Go check it out... Thanks to everyone that are help...
41 replies
Closed: sure not notice not having gold
By TwiliteSoft
Hi Friends...wowwwwwwwwwwwwww I didn't know the difference Gold made until I tried to record tonight!! Gonna get back on as soo...
6 replies
Closed: The mixer....
By outtie
...is the worst thing that has ever been on this website. My song will sound fine, then near the middle of the song, the lights...
2 replies
Closed: Is it me...........
By xCHELLEx
Im not sure if this is cos Ive had a complete overhaul on my pc and its dont itor things have changed. Is it me or are there mo...
3 replies
Closed: damn damn damn
By donnyxxx 24
,,,,im sponsoring 3 peeps right now,,and guess what,,i cant even pay my own gold,,,paypal is being a pain again,,,so i just had...
8 replies
Closed: Friends I sponsor:
By bbetty 28
Just a heads up to the friends I sponsor here. I really enjoy sponsoring people with Gold memberships here, in fact, I have peo...
27 replies
Closed: A Message or Visit!
By FinnPeter 100
I don't quite understand why members send a message to say (thank you for your visit) but many never visit your song? If I visi...
27 replies
Closed: how do i go about hosting a contest?
By tool1221
I would love to hold a contest....how do i go about getting one ready and holding it?
1 reply
Closed: Are We Getting?
By DaveG 9
Are we getting any new songs this week or is someone slacking here? lol Not that it matters with the variety that we already ha...
54 replies
Closed: Thanks for Today's Additions!
By Kevin_P 24
Now this was a good one.... And what's this!? Showtunes!? (Wicked, Newsies Hairspray, Wiz). Wow! What did we do to get that and...
2 replies
Closed: THANK YOU!!!!!!
By CrestenPixie 4
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Thank you for all the new show tunes!!! AWE...
1 reply
Closed: Games folder...is it coming back?
By deedlerock 25
I'm sure this has probably already been addressed because I can't find anything about it and everyone else is carrying on like ...
14 replies
Closed: Fluff- vs honesty. How lies can hurt.
By Steven_Kaplan 43
Regarding the ease of feeling it's fine just to tell everybody "You did great", "You are a 5", "WOW, great job".. Well, when is...
162 replies