General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: Good-Bye
By ChuckieBSings4U 67 +1
**************Good-bye for Awhile**************** I regret to tell you that I will be leaving Singsnap for awhile. I am trying ...
18 replies
Closed: Screen Name Locator
By IBMee 1
I'm not able to look up a member's songs using the member look up. It will locate and show a member, but does not take you to t...
10 replies
Closed: contest info
By Arty 6
Does anyone know what happen to contest SING LIKE YOUR IDOL..09" ITS STATING NO ACCESS...
6 replies
Closed: Wrong genre
By xCHELLEx
Ive noticed a few artists especially Alanis Morrisette in the wrong genre, never really realised it was a problem until now, if...
14 replies
Closed: Snap Down!!!
By Diane_B 11
Just wondered if anyone else tried to log in earlier today and got a blank page with a message that SS was down temporarily? I ...
6 replies
Closed: saw new song list from today and some are for a...
By AngelMagicMuse 7
I just looked at the new releases and saw that half the songs are Not marked gold only?? Just wondering if anyone else noticed ...
14 replies
Closed: Help
By lindsay66 13
Looking for a Sponsor i havent got a credit card for singsnap gold willing to get your account number and pay you back thank you
7 replies
Closed: Press Kit Question
By Lillia 58
What all goes into a good press kit. I'm needing to put one together quick. Thanks!
2 replies
Closed: Gold members songs in Jeopardy??
By Shaun 34
Well I posted along with numerous others on the main update thread and received no answer. I'm hoping that maybe because of the...
41 replies
Closed: Honest Opinions
By Mare74 5
You know, as a person who loves to sing and become better I wonder sometimes how honest people's opinions are here. I get 5 sta...
33 replies
Closed: NEW YEAR, FRESH START
By REALLYMAD 4
Hard to believe that Singsnap just went through its 3rd Xmas already. I've been here since about Oct 2006 and I have never paid...
39 replies
Closed: Anyone else wondering.......
By xCHELLEx
Generally when SingSnap goes down for an hour, they are up to something..........anyone else wondering what it was????
20 replies
Closed: can someone help a poor girl out?
By misscandieliscious 5
I hate asking for anything from anyone...but this is my favorite site to come release emotions....i can not afford gold members...
3 replies
Closed: Terms of Use
By Tester09
I keep seeing lots of posts about the TOU but when I created my account I was not asked or prompted to read them. Isn't it alwa...
10 replies
Closed: MANY THANKS TO TREVOR
By txlarryrey
TREVOR I TY FOR THIS PROGRAM ' IT IS SUCH A STRESS RELIEVER LOL ; AND I HAVE MET SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE ' I ALSO THANK THE SI...
9 replies
Closed: confused about Gold
By TwiliteSoft
I have been a Gold member for a while by sponsership. I was told if I could pay now myself I could still keep the $7 a month fe...
3 replies
Closed: history of singsnap?
By Marva 36
Hi, is there a post abotu how SingSnap got started that I could read? Also is it a Canadian based site? I had assumed it is, bu...
13 replies
Closed: Download suggestion
By jayman228 7
Is there a way to download songs as MP3's of our own (or even others....as there are some singers on here who I wouldn't mind h...
1 reply
Closed: Criticism not allowed??
By karaokegod73 28
There was absolutely nothing wrong with my post I made last night, asking for answers on what we as gold members have to look f...
25 replies
Closed: QUESTION - NICKNAMES
By --Katie-- 45
I have a question....So i thought I would turn it into a topic.... I have noticed that a few members have changed their Nicknam...
27 replies