General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: PLEASE ,PLEASE NEW SONGS
By deeDEE49
WHEN WILL SOME NEW SONGS BE ADDED EVERY TIME I CHECK ITS THE SAME OLD SONG POSTED AS NEW THATS CRAZY THE SME SONGS POSTED ONE F...
88 replies
Closed: SORRY ABOUT THE GIZMO COMMENTS
By danny9020
FROM NOW ON I WONT BE USING THEM ANY MORE .SORRY THEY CAUSE PROB ON THE SONGS ..THANKS FOR LETING ME KNOW ..HAVE A GREAT DAY DA...
2 replies
Closed: hey trevor? come to off-topic?
By Saint_Patrick 13
Hi trevor :) dont be alarmed,Im sober LOL How about we shooy the breeze here,no political SingSnap talk,just some fun that show...
33 replies
Closed: Chat and Stereo
By Kevin_P 14
I realize we cannot take full advantage of the stero feature in chat since the mixing is part of saving the recordinig but shou...
2 replies
Closed: potetionally offensive songs
By Margy 3
My song "Bad Moon Risin' " has been deemed potentionally offensive ......which of course we know is not I wonder who would be s...
11 replies
Closed: HOW DO I CUT/PASTE A LINK
By mexi-can
My links are never accessible. How do I change that. In other words when I paste it comes out black....I want to make it come o...
4 replies
Closed: Deleting a contest
By blackwidow51102 28
Can anyone explain tomehow to delete one round once you have started another, in a contest. Thanks a lot!!!!!
4 replies
Closed: I need help. :(
By Char822 4
I am relatively new to SingSnap and I need help. I want to enter contests and I can't seem to be able to figure out to post a l...
8 replies
Closed: What bugs us :0)
By Larry-G 37
For me , It's people that clear their throat before each song " AFTER " they have already hit Record ! LoL .... And your's ?
39 replies
Closed: OMG
By BirKy 5
Just when i thought singsnap was dying on me and removing all the rock songs......foo fighters, blink, etc etc you go and relea...
6 replies
Closed: Frustration!
By Hanxter 22
I've been working with this new stereo feature since it came out. Songs don't always mix properly after my review. I do not sav...
13 replies
Closed: Where would I post a suggestion??
By babycakes123 14
Hello everyone... I think that I have a really good suggestion for the site and I would like to know where I can post it... I'm...
8 replies
Closed: New Songs Are Up!
By tony 84 +88
Find these and others under 'Sing & Record' - 'New'.
22 replies
Closed: CONTESTS
By TONYBRASSO954 2
CANT SEEM TO GET IN CONTESTS. HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT TONYBRASSO954
6 replies
Closed: Some say "no point in responding to those that ...
By Steven_Kaplan 41
I know that many feel leaving a response to comments often is a response that will go unread. Many might, it shouldn't be an ex...
9 replies
Closed: IS IT MY IMAGINATION OR ARE THE MESSAGE BOARDS ...
By stannyyjoe 19
TWIDDLES THUMBS.
120 replies
Closed: new music
By gmkc
How does one request a song to be added rto the list? I want to do Rhiannas Take a bow but its not listed
4 replies
Closed: HOW CAN I HAVE FUN ON THREADS WITHOUT INTENTION...
By stannyyjoe 19
I LOVE HUMOUR (UK SPELLING) AND I LOVE THIS AWESOME SITE. I'VE BEEN ON THE NET AROUND 8 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER IN THE PAST, NOR D...
12 replies
Closed: Bias People
By Big_CountryTN 1
I sure hate bias people on here. I used to get alot of feedback on my recordings and now there is someone on here running their...
40 replies
Closed: CALL ME A DORK FOR ASKING...BUT DO BLUE'S HAVE ...
By stannyyjoe 19
WHEN I RECORD..EVEN THOUGH I'M BLUE IT SHOWS ALL THE STEREO SET UP/MIXER. IT SAYS IT'S RECORDING IN STEREO. I THOUGHT YOU HAD T...
16 replies