General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: enough country songs lol bring up the other gen...
By Mr_Smoocher 51
Country 5,741 songs almost double the nearest genre ..... sure would love to see the other genres get more songs before anymor...
39 replies
Closed: RENEWAL
By sherloto
I have called 613-721-1107 twice today....this call is to Canada which is NOT cheap to call from the USA. I called to renew my ...
17 replies
Closed: Cupid Reveals All!!
By News_Team 1
Happy Valentine's Day!! As I promised.. I came back to answer those questions that do not appear in the Valentines special edi...
40 replies
Closed: member listing
By cali_jeepbabe1
I remember like a year ago when you clicked on finding a member it would list for example all the members starting with the let...
4 replies
Closed: New Releases
By tony 95
We've added more songs today. You can find these and others under 'Sing & Record' - 'New'.
52 replies
Closed: help needed please
By zedrider 53
Ive just been sent an email stateing a payment has just been taken from my account . for anouther month . there is then this te...
2 replies
Closed: Do we have a Folder to....
By luv2sing4eva 26
Add a link to a song on singsnap that has the wrong lyrics (words) that display for us to sing? If so, where is it? I just trie...
19 replies
Closed: Songs Added Today
By tony 95
You can find these and others under 'Sing & Record' - 'New'.
54 replies
Closed: :-( What is the quarantine folder?
By deedlerock 27
What and where and why? Just curious what it's for. Thanks!
12 replies
Closed: New songs?!
By owl909 3
I have recently joined the GOLD membership, and have been looking foward to some more new songs. In the Gold membership it stat...
8 replies
Closed: free 1 star ratings here for free....
By Saint_Patrick 13
Im willing to downrate your songs for free,just send me the link,or links,and i smack em down with a one! plus,as a added bonus...
16 replies
Closed: Misnamed and miscategorized songs...
By CrestenPixie 4
So very excited for new Wicked songs...a couple problems with them. "No One Mourns the Wicked" is actually "One Short day" "Dan...
No replies 114
Closed: "FRIENDS" who run contest~~
By BonJohn
I have found that the contest we all love to enter are so bias it's not worth the 5,6, 8 weeks you put into them,,just to get l...
87 replies
Closed: contest's
By rokin1 43
I really would like to hear thing's you liked in contest's you have been in. please do not rant and rave about the ones that up...
24 replies
Announcement: THE NEWSLETTER IS BACK!
By News_Team 1
Ahem *clears throat* SINGSNAP RHYTHM & NEWS VOLUME #4 has finally arrived. It wasn't easy; we're an all new team and we had to ...
66 replies
Closed: IP???
By motsobuk 24
No problem...found out what is
3 replies
Closed: Ya know???
By TIMROX 51
I just had a conversation with a friend about going back to blue, and I got..."oh no don't do that...they are trying to force t...
53 replies
Closed: A most greatful Thank You
By septemberbuddy 75 1
I just want to thank the ones who came to listen to my song Cowboy's Sweetheart and voted it to the HOF....I sure had some fun ...
1 reply
Closed: shirts needed
By zedrider 53
I was wondering if people were noticeing the number of thin ill looking men that dont own a shirt . maybe the patron pot could ...
302 replies
Closed: Stereo Testers Song Postings
By Bubba1 26
This thread is for the Stereo testers to be able to post their songs and for those wishing to hear our testing and give us feed...
3,179 replies