General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: not avaliable files
By j-pboy 4
Hello! Excuse for my bad english i'm french. i'll make my best. If i look for a particuilar song and it doesn't avaliable, but ...
4 replies
Closed: gosh
By TwiliteSoft
This is click too? I though we were here to sing..
1 reply
Closed: Hall of Fame
By shannonsjorensen
I don't ever get into the hall of fame drama but as I was going through it, I noticed alot of the incredibly talented people I ...
206 replies
Closed: SINGING NAKED
By shymot 1
HOW MANY PEOPLE WITH NO CAMS OR CAMS SING COMPLETELY NAKED OR PARTIALLY NAKED... JUST A FUN TOPIC
96 replies
Closed: glitters
By inky8 42
I wish s/s would tell folks to stop this, i am on satelite dish and these things take up a lot of space and have shut me down m...
45 replies
Closed: finding friends?
By spideyscott 40
I am new here and was just wondering what is the best way to make friends?I want to be able to listen to other people's songs,a...
25 replies
Closed: Moving contests
By sparrow 2
I think you move the complete contests to fast so people can't talk about the result and congratulate the winner. In my contest...
14 replies
Closed: songs still mixing
By kcanna 8
Are any other stereo testers having trouble tonight with songs saving?? Mine keep saying still mixing!! Just wondering.
5 replies
Closed: Stereo
By -Bev- 87 +2
Is this now available to all members and if so how does one do this in order to get the stereo quality sound?
3 replies
Closed: Circulation and use of third party utilities
By ConnieG 88 +4
Hi snappers Please acknowledge that there may be pieces of software, browser code (ie css), or other .exe programs circulating ...
40 replies
Closed: gold membership
By lightening_666
I like help from some of you i like to give a gold membership to a pal of my but i do not no how. i like send it to sing snap
2 replies
Closed: new recorder
By Kissfan76 5
Just had a question how do i get the new singsnap recorder
1 reply
Closed: They're Up!
By tony 81 +48
This weeks additions have finally arrived! Find these and others under 'Sing & Record' - 'New'.
14 replies
Closed: To the one who sponsered me
By TwiliteSoft
Thankyou so very much....I was so surprized and grateful. I tried to find you to leave you a private thankyou, but I couldn't. ...
2 replies
Closed: password?
By bojangles1 8
I thank you need to fix it so each time you log in you need to type it in . every time i log in all i have to do is type my fir...
1 reply
Closed: New songs are so improved
By AngelMagicMuse 6
I just wanted to post this to say the new songs that have been posted are so better than they were. what do you think has the s...
3 replies
Closed: how many times can you be sponsored
By MusicMagic
How many times in a row can you be sponsored by different people each time(or is there a limit) and in general is there a limit...
1 reply
Closed: IS SINGSNAP STEALING MY VOICE??
By Vocal_Chord 6
With all this LIC`ING going on...what rights do i have to hear my own songs and duets that iv`e made in the past ,and made them...
37 replies
Closed: upset
By TwiliteSoft
This is so awful...when we can't afford a gold member ship we can't sing songs we love
13 replies
Closed: lic songs...poof alot of cool songs gone again..
By Just_Meesh
I'm startin to get really pissed off about findin out some of my songs are gone...aten by the red "lic"monster.. he seems to li...
57 replies