General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: Bug Off!
By Anomaly 3
Finally, I hope my PC won't shut down by itself while I'm in the middle Singsnappin'.. I think it has something to do with the ...
10 replies
Closed: settings for stereo ?
By singinsue 44
I'm just wondering, if we will have to change the settings on our pc, to enable us to have stereo, can anyone enlighten me
18 replies
Closed: contests
By yankeefan26 5
How does one do a contest, I thought it might be fun to try one .
5 replies
Closed: Wonderful Message
By trevor 48 +47
I was sent this message of thanks in a PM and with the authors permission (name removed) I wanted to share it with you. Trevor...
54 replies
Closed: Needing peeps willing to listen to songs that a...
By peachygurl 56
Folks, I have an idea for a contest I want to run. This contest will NOT be looking for the absolute best singer in all of Snap...
9 replies
Closed: CONTEST
By A_VIKINGS_DREAM 3
HI IM A_Vikings_Dream@singsnap. could some one explain to me how in worl you find contest, enter them ,or how they work,ive not...
2 replies
Closed: Angry time... contests.
By redelle
OK if you are going to run a contest and just pick your friends as the winner... say so before I enter your contest. I know thi...
50 replies
Closed: Thank You
By septemberbuddy 54 +6
Well I just want to thank everyone who listened to my song Beat It/Michael Jackson.....I really never expected it to go to the ...
4 replies
Closed: The Legacy Of Sing Snap
By ronnie67
I live alone, have a couple of family members that know about my SS recordings, and I've wondered, "If I die, what of my songs ...
20 replies
Closed: Brown-eyed girl
By Donnie1955
Do not hear much music just my voice would like a better mix
3 replies
Closed: Apples and Oranges
By colbyjack85
Ok this has nothing to do with fruit. I'm just a little frustrated with some of the judging going on around here (not every con...
40 replies
Closed: saveing recording
By scooter_1900
Hi all am new at this singsnaps thing how do i sace my recordings so i can review them before i post them thanks
2 replies
Closed: TODAYS FEATURE
By fliss1946 11
I HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR, SO DOESN'T GEORGE STRAIT SONGS COUNT AS A FEATURE? ALSO I SEE NO RED HAIR THERE...ALOT HAVE RED HAIR?? ...
9 replies
Closed: Rating my songs ones
By NOTGONNASTOP
To whoever is rating my songs ones please leave your name and address so I can come and beat your ass!
69 replies
Closed: Strike!!
By Plasma 12
Rumour has it that the next batch of songs will all be Gold. :<( (Inside info)
60 replies
Closed: Treacherous Songs?
By Piano74 2
So, last time I went out to karaoke, they actually had a CDG of "Tequila". Talk about difficult! This got me to thinking about ...
15 replies
Closed: newbie question
By ultimateband
Is is frowned upon to promote a thread in another category of the site? Maybe I found a loophole? :)
30 replies
Closed: STICKY: SingSnap conlicts with MySpace....
By Saint_Patrick 12
Its just splashed everywhere! MySpace. has NO chance! hahaahha
12 replies
Closed: Oh My Gosh!!!!!
By MmeOdileC 2
I am one of the testers of the stereo that will come out... for you laptop users of vista.... It works!!!!!!! I mean...you can ...
14 replies
Closed: Anyone got stereo yet? I think I might?
By NOTGONNASTOP
I asked to be a tester for Stereo. I just noticed on my last recording that it had me down as recording in version 5.2 while ev...
37 replies