General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: KARAOKE ..... NO!!!
By MALEVANS 5
I recall reading that someone insisted that this is a karaoke site. I feel this is not so. People, both amateur and professiona...
34 replies
Closed: can i start a contest?
By orionsky
I dont know how? dose it cost$$$? P.S, if this post disterbs any thing please feel free to delete it
4 replies
Closed: Message Board Guidelines
By Per
We're thinking about adding some stricter, more specific and better explained rules here on the message board but we wanted to ...
134 replies
Closed: Shandakr...
By Livvie 36
Just wanted to thank you for all the advice that you give everybody! It has helped me (and I'm sure, a lot of others) hugely.. ...
6 replies
Closed: SHOULD SOMETHING BE DONE?
By REALLYMAD 4
I noticed just now that there are still Gary Glitter tunes available on the site. In light of the media coverage regarding the ...
236 replies
Closed: You know what's really silly?
By Guppy
With these new duets, the female parts are in pink, and when they are played they highlight pink, so i can't read when i'm supp...
6 replies
Closed: whats wrong with new christian music??
By NIKI2U52637 2
Many of us are christians and love new christian music ......i have seen hundreds of new songs contemporay etc........but if we...
4 replies
Closed: Question on HOF
By -Tas- 71
I know lots of people pooh pooh the HOF etc. But in light of the issues with the chartbuster songs and them being pulled. All c...
5 replies
Closed: Precious Memories - Favourite Recordings
By chidder 4
I think that now would be a good time to reflect on your recording time here on Snap, whether you're just in the door, or have ...
13 replies
Closed: Another 50 for Friday
By tony 100 7
An exclusive gold release of some new and old songs. Find these and others under 'Sing & Record' - 'New'
32 replies
Closed: More Songs Added Today
By tony 100 7
See what they are under 'Sing & Record' - 'New'.
28 replies
Closed: Removed songs
By bath_captain_2005 23
I would like a refund on My Gold membership due to removal of over half the songs i have sung ...this is crap... the more we pa...
No replies 91
Closed: WOW
By LunaC 2
Just checked the updates, from 10th-12th of june, you have got some AMAZING songs in there, the ones I must really really thank...
1 reply
Closed: THE BEATLES ARE BACK
By -Tas- 71
Woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they're backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hot danggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...
41 replies
Closed: Age of Contest Organisers
By LadyLexx 4
Ive noticed that a few contests are being run by children (I think the bad spelling gives it away) but I am a bit concerned tha...
16 replies
Closed: More Songs Added Today
By tony 100 7
It's our pleasure to release these new songs to you ;) http://www.singsnap.com/snap/singandrecord/new
17 replies
Closed: SS addicts Anon
By babyseraph 12
649 replies
Closed: HOF Noms
By Sandria
Is there a way to tell if one of your recordings has ever been nominated for HOF?
51 replies
Closed: Has anyone been in a contest that turned out to...
By zipprock244 37
Was just wondering if anyone has been in any contest that turned out to be a fraud. Or had really bad experiences.
49 replies
Closed: 'Repeating Releases'
By owl909 3
How comes so many songs have recently been repeated and released, its annoying because you never know which song is actually a ...
8 replies