General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: A couple of questions.
By JackTucker 5
Hey all. Just dropping in for a little help. I have 2 questions. 1. How do you get somebody in the Hall of Fame? 2. How are rat...
5 replies
Closed: How do I block?
By addicted2ss 1
I found all this info about to block or not to block/ignore...but I can't see how to do it!! Thanks!
12 replies
Closed: putting my songs on a disk
By TwiliteSoft
Is there anyway I can put my songs on my own cd? I thought it would be fun to send one to my grandson.
5 replies
Closed: Angry
By melsey2003 23
Hi I'm not normally one to moan but in this instance I am fuming. A young lady by the name of **name removed** is being harasse...
4 replies
Closed: Another 50 added today
By tony 81 7
See what they are under "Sing & Record" - "New".
17 replies
Closed: click
By TwiliteSoft
This is a click...i am so upset... I really thought this was a place to sing..but just a click...
73 replies
Closed: SingSnap Stereo Demo
By trevor 50 10
Please listen to a demonstration of our soon to be released SingSnap Stereo. The full stereo record and playback system will be...
370 replies
Closed: Squeaky Voice!
By Karaokemom
Something is wrong with all my recordings! It's almost as if someone changed the speed, my voice is squeaky and the music is wr...
9 replies
Closed: SINGSNAP ON MYSPACE
By lunarsquishy
I am putting my group on here and on myspace dedicated to singsnap cos i love it soo much, its UK based but anyone please join ...
3 replies
Closed: answers please
By donnyxxx 23
Why is it , that whenever i do a duet in stereo, theres never any music at all on the finished product.........if i duet over s...
33 replies
Closed: How to flag a thread so you don't lose it
By Mandy 22
It seems a lot of people still haven't got the hang of flagging threads, so it makes it difficult for them to find them, especi...
21 replies
Closed: As if things aren't bad enough!!!!!!
By Burnsy 23
Now the greedy a** music publishers are wanting an even bigger cut! Album sales are breaking records every week, yet they seem ...
1 reply
Closed: What would you do for lifetime gold ?
By RNNAL 4
First let me say that I am in no way affiliated with SingSnap and have no power whatsoever to make anyone gold. I just wonder ...
38 replies
Closed: New comment sorting
By RNNAL 4
This is fabulous! Thank you Singsnap. This place just gets better and better! So now if I remember that someone gave me their e...
No replies 109
Closed: Problems recording today,EST timezone
By Saint_Patrick 13
Anybody else?
7 replies
Closed: I love Sing Snap
By ttrina1968 29
I LOVE SINGSNAP AND THE SINGSNAP STAFF !!! THEY HAVE GIVING US A WONDERFUL SITE and YOU KNOW WHAT ELES IN 10 years when we have...
4 replies
Closed: stars?
By TwiliteSoft
Just wondering what it means when the stars on orange on the song page ?
14 replies
Closed: SHALALABABY
By PattyAngel
SHALALABABY MOM PASSED AWAY FRI NIGHT PLEASE DROP IN TO LET HER NO WE ARE ALL THINKING OF HER TKS TO ALL WHO DO IT
No replies 135
Closed: leaving
By ladystormannie 29
I just want to say i think its pretty damn shitty to say this place is free and make it so people can't record right unless the...
135 replies
Closed: Maintenance done - better performance...
By Per 63
After some maintenance work this morning (well, morning in my time zone anyway) you can now read and write comments again. Also...
54 replies