General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: Does it matter?
By Soulrebel1 5
What coloUr your name is on here? By that I mean, do you think certain peoples attitudes to other members change when they see ...
39 replies
Closed: Is SS affecting the amount of S.. you've been g...
By SuzieQ992-Reaper51
I know it sure has been affecting mine -- my SLEEP habits have drastically changed since I joined this awesome community! On th...
29 replies
Closed: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SINGSNAP NEWSLETTER?
By Mr_Smoocher 50
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO IT . I DON'T SEE ONE FOR JANUARY anSO FAR NO FEBRUARY?
9 replies
Closed: Rhythm & News: Cupid Knows All
By News_Team 1
Hello Everyone!! Let me introduce myself to those who may not know me . Or have yet to be hit by one of my arrows. I am Cupid....
113 replies
Closed: ok,lose the shirts ppl? lol
By Saint_Patrick 13
My turn for fun! lol
53 replies
Closed: gold renewal
By singinsue 56
I'm due to renew my gold membership tomorrow,I tried to do it today, but it wont let me, can anyone tell me if this is auotmati...
4 replies
Closed: screen name
By fliss1946 11
Why is my screen name green today? i pay for gold. what does green mean, and why has it changed? Has anyone else's been c...
9 replies
Closed: some ideas?
By Leopardeyes 4
Hey heres what i got for some ideas on my vocal group title, some mine and some others: The Renegade Snapsters The Singsnap Pla...
1 reply
Closed: how to deactivate your green nickname
By -Tas- 71
For folks who would like to opt out of this go to Account..settings..all the way at the bottom is a place where you can turn it...
9 replies
Closed: green name
By lollymop 48
I do not want my name green.. how do I make it gold again
25 replies
Closed: Good names for a vocal group?
By Leopardeyes 4
Hey i am hoping to start a vocal group on here and am trying to think of a name, it is a group thing, all different types of si...
4 replies
Closed: Should the Hall Of Fame ....???
By MALEVANS 5
........ be re-named 'The Hall Of Self Promotion'. :-) I may be wrong, but it seems as though manipulation is definately rife. ...
230 replies
Closed: ok,,,enough now
By donnyxxx 24
Listen to yourselves....argueing with each other over something we can not fight.......im not happy with the blues losing songs...
102 replies
Closed: W00t!
By TestPatron
Hi :)
195 replies
Closed: SINGSNAP CD / DVD
By MALEVANS 5
What say yaz? It's been 2 years + (I think), since the very first song here. Considering the quality of some individual singers...
33 replies
Closed: survey of views/listens
By TONESINGS 2
I have been doing a survey through my excel spreadsheets keeping a tally of views/listens of my songs for each songs from last ...
4 replies
Closed: The longest song?
By Monken 29
What is the longest song on singsnap? I thought it was american pie. Is there any song that is even longer?
7 replies
Closed: Volume of the Zoom tracks
By mel 14
Is something wrong with my ears, or are the Zoom tracks extremely soft??
20 replies
Closed: Le Note Del Silenzio
By MALEVANS 5
Well ..... I don't wish to remain silent. I have noted so many of the accomplished vocalists giving this site a thumbs down and...
12 replies
Closed: Renewing Memberships
By Shalimar
Why can't we renew our memberships BEFORE they expire? Why can't we sponsor people BEFORE their membership expires? Why don't w...
23 replies