General Discussion

General SingSnap related discussions.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: Just for the record ... ing.
By MALEVANS 5
I know I always championed the advent of stereo backing tracks here on Snap and would also loved to have seen the development o...
35 replies
Closed: My opinion.....
By singinsue 47
Well, I felt I had to say something about the new stereo mixer.After trying to record some songs,changing my settings lots of w...
9 replies
Closed: STEREO
By Honey_99 5
HOW AND WHEN CAN I GET STEREO?
3 replies
Closed: GOING BACK ON THEIR WORD?
By REALLYMAD 4
I've been here for two years now (blimey, where did the time go?). During that time, I have watched with great interest the pro...
127 replies
Closed: How do I un-flag please
By dottiebee 5
Hi all this is probably a daft question .I know how to flag topics .However I cant for the life of me work out how to un-flag t...
6 replies
Closed: False Accounts
By Miss_Chievous 23
False Accouts Your thoughts on false accounts and why they make them. This is just for feedback. How do you deal with false acc...
112 replies
Closed: PAGE IS MESSED UP HELP ACCOUNT AREA
By djjaymusik
ANYBODY ELSE
17 replies
Closed: What in the hellooooo.....
By beth063 20
....is wrong with this picture???
3 replies
Closed: Inner Circle Message Board?
By Burnsy 23
Does anyone know what Trevor was talking about in the video? Did he mean a new thread dedicated to discussions about the Inner ...
256 replies
Closed: Maybe I'm a jerk for sayin this, but...
By purplegirl 5
Are we ever going to see New Releases to record for NON Gold Members???? :(
25 replies
Closed: Commenting Question?
By anyzonne_145
I am a new member on Singsnap and I have noticed that my songs do not get commented on all that much, maybe one or two but that...
9 replies
Closed: I'm just curious here,,,,,
By Finding_Bliss 22
Are we going to have a video of Trevor singing Mcarthur Park in the forseeable future? As a paying member this is a feature I w...
4 replies
Closed: Friday so soon?
By tony 82 8
Yep! It's Friday someplace! Check out the latest additions under 'Sing & Record' - 'New'.
9 replies
Closed: Wrong with the mixer
By sparrow 2
OK, now did it happen what I think is the first time ? It says the mixer couldn't handle the song and people can't listen at th...
1 reply
Closed: How about $5?
By karaokegod73 19
If you can't afford $7 (which just astounds me because you're here which means you have a computer and pay for broadband intern...
92 replies
Closed: Any way to get immediate response....
By deedlerock 22
From staff? It's very important. Please pm me.
13 replies
Closed: Don't get it...
By melissabrz
Can anyone tell me how to find the feature songs of Sept 25 and Aug 8.. for todays feature. Thank-you!
6 replies
Closed: CHAT TECH SUPPORT
By lisamarie 29
Hello everyone...just wanted you to know that there will be a room open for the tech support to use and help you with any stere...
28 replies
Closed: Giving Thanks
By bbetty 27
Lets take a moment to thank the first Singsnapper to comment on our first song here. Dig into those archives folks! I'll start...
43 replies
Closed: Some songs are back!
By candi_4687 4
Am I slow or is this a new thing? Just was browsing through some of my older songs and just found Several that were Licensed be...
15 replies