Late Breaking News: Mood Swings Encouraged On SingSnap!
An unprecedented move by the President of SingSnap! Get the Details by clicking here NOW!
Sign up to browse without ads and record songs → Click To Create Free Account
Read the official SingSnap blog and stay up to date with everything that's going on around here.
Posted by Novella today at 1:40pm (4 hours ago).
This Time It's Okay To Have A Mood Swing!
It happens to the best of us! For some unbeknownst reason, we could be happy as pie one moment and then turn into a raving lunatic the next! Call it hormones if you want but generally speaking when someone changes moods so drastically - it leaves people with one eyebrow raised! Well not today!
Your Mood Swing Challenge!
Be sure to read and complete both parts of the challenge below!
Mood Swing Challenge - Part A: Sing any song you would like from the Feature Page on Friday May 24, 2013! The song must be dated May 24th! If there's a song you'd like to see on on the Feature Page on Friday, request it here!
Mood Swing Challenge - Part B: Throughout the song, we want you to have at least three mood swings! If you're on cam, your body language can help you! If not, be sure it is obvious to the listeners that your mood has changed! Start singing happy, then suddenly get so sad it's unbearable and then change it once more - maybe now you're terrified, or shy or in pain! Whatever you want, just be creative and have fun!
If you're on cam, make a fun and entertaining video to increase your chances of being featured and getting a ton of additional exposure!
Rules and Guidelines:
1. The Challenge is open from 12:00 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST May 24, 2013! The song must be dated May 24.2. No Duets allowed. You may harmonize with yourself.3. Gender Benders are acceptable4. You MUST have FUN! Fun, Fun, Fun!5. Post your challenge link back in this thread.6. Web cams are encouraged but not required.7. Challenge is open to all members.8. One song per Snapper.9. Promotion of non-challenge songs is strictly prohibited.10. Post your link only once, if you think you've been missed contact the SingSnap Events Team.11. Did I mention you must have FUN?12. The song must be submitted in the following format.
UsernameSong TitleSong Link
Posted by Novella on May 20 at 2:51pm.
Post Your Feature Page Suggestions/Requests Here!
Do you have a song you would like to sing on Friday and have it posted on the feature page? Then let us know and post the links here!
Be sure to read this tutorial carefully and post the recording link. Do not the song title or artist or links to recordings already made.
Example Recording Link:
How to Post Your Links!
1. Click on the Record Tab 2. Find the song you want on the Feature Page and click Record 3. Copy the URL and paste it in this thread (See Below)
Please post your requests by Thursday @ 4 pm SingSnap time.
If you have multiple song requests we will do our best but depending on the volume of requests we may not be able to get them all featured. We will start with adding the first one from every member who suggests a song, then the second, etc..
Posted by Annie on May 17 at 3:02pm.
Flagging Just Got a Whole Lot Warmer
The SingSnap family is all about friendliness and warmth. We feel that our flagging system was due for a little warming up. Call it whatever you like: flagging, hearting, loving, liking...but when you want to "flag" a favorite member, artist, song, thread, etc....you will now turn the empty heart to red.
All aspects of the flagging system are the exact same. You find your favorites the same way you always did. Hopefully this better reflects how much we like our friends, our songs, and our artists. Go out there and show some love!
Posted by Novella on May 14 at 9:56am.
It's Not Always What You Say, But How You Say it!
You may have heard the old adage referring to not what you say but how you say it? This challenge is paying homage to just that! The task will be simple but we're not giving away all the details just yet...
Early-Sign Up is Complete! Jump Forward to the Challenges!
** Early Sign-Up has come to a close! The challenge is currently active! **
CLICK HERE to Find Out What Your Challenge Is!
Pick A Color And Sign-Up!
This challenge will be held on Friday May 17, 2013! If you want to play, simply follow the directions below.
1. Sign the thread by 4 PM EST, Thursday May 16 stating their interest to play.2. When you sign-up, you must also select a color from the list below.
Example: Novella - Purple
On Thursday evening, we will reveal the challenge details! Each color will have a specific challenge attached. Things aren't always what they seem though, so choose your color carefully. While we do random spot checks throughout the day, these challenges run on the honor system so we hope you'll honor your choices! If we decide to spot check you and determine you did not honor your selection your entry will be disqualified.
If there is a song you would like to see on the Feature Page for this challenge, post your request Here!
Did You Miss The Early Sign-Up?
Is it past the Early Bird sign-up deadline? Not to worry - You can play too! Have a look on the thread for the 'Late-Comers' Challenge! We have chosen a color and challenge combo just for you!
1. The specific challenge details will be released on Thursday evening, prior to the challenge. 2. The Challenge is open from 12:00 AM EST until 11:59 PM EST Friday May 17, 2013! (Your song MUST be dated May 17th to be eligible)3. Early bird sign-up is until 4 PM EST Thursday May 16, 2013.4. There will be a late-comers challenge announced for those who miss the early sign-up.5. Using the Harmony Function is allowed. No two-person duets.6. Gender Benders are acceptable7. You MUST have FUN! Fun, Fun, Fun!8. Post your challenge link back in this thread.9. Web cams are encouraged but not required.10. Challenge is open to all members.11. One Song per Snapper.12. Promotion of non-challenge songs is strictly prohibited.13. Post your link only once. If you think we missed it, send a private message to the Events Team!14. The song must be submitted in the following format.
UsernameColorSong TitleSong Link
Posted by Novella on May 13 at 9:22am.
Posted by Novella on May 8 at 9:35am.
This Month is All About Moods!
In honor of our funky (and fun!!!) month - we're having an interactive challenge all about moods! The goal is to step out of your comfort zone and share not only your singing abilities but also your acting abilities!
Your Moody Challenge!
Challenge Part A: - Sing any song you would like from the Feature Page on Friday May 10, 2013! The song must be dated May 10th! Read below, because your song choice is super important! If there's a specific song you'd like, you can request it here!
Challenge Part B: - When selecting your song, you should choose something that is tied to a very strong emotion. For example, choose a REALLY funny song, or a super sad song or even an unbelievably angry song. Your challenge is, when performing that song - to sing it in a different emotion than was it was intended and have your fans try to GUESS your emotion! Can you do it?! Pretend you chose the song "Don't Worry, Be Happy". That song is intended to be fun and happy, maybe even a little goofy. So your challenge is to pick another, completely different emotion such as angry and sing your heart out. Then it's up to your fans to try and guess what emotion you're singing!
Rules & Guidelines:
1. The Challenge is open from 12:00 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST May 10, 2013! The song must be dated May 10.2. No Duets allowed. You may harmonize with yourself.3. Gender Benders are acceptable4. You MUST have FUN! Fun, Fun, Fun!5. Post your challenge link back in this thread.6. Web cams are encouraged but not required.7. Challenge is open to all members.8. One song per Snapper.9. Promotion of non-challenge songs is strictly prohibited.10. Post your link only once, if you think you've been missed contact the SingSnap Events Team.11. Did I mention you must have FUN?12. The song must be submitted in the following format.
Posted by Novella on May 6 at 12:31pm.
Posted by Novella on May 2 at 9:49am.
A Brand New (And Totally Fun) Way To Share Your Mood!
The creative wheels never stop turning at SingSnap headquarters. We are launching the newest, greatest and most entertaining colored username to date!
The month of May is going to be all about Moods! Are you feeling happy? Sad? Sick? Maybe even a little Silly? Now you can share you mood with all of SingSnap is one easy click!
Introducing Mood Usernames!
A picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll let these samples speak for themselves.
If you purchase our "Mood Username" all of these amazingly cute and colorful combos will be available to you at the click of your mouse! Read below for information on how to purchase this innovative username and also how to Change Your Mood!
How To Purchase Mood Usernames!
1. Scroll to the bottom of any page on SingSnap and click on the small emoticon icon.
2. You are now on the Purchase Page. Select the "Username" product.
3. Select the Value Package that best suits your needs.
3. Now you're ready to Buy! You can pay by either Paypal or Credit Card.
4. Complete the transaction and proceed to the Distribution Center.
5. Select the product you wish to distribute.
6. You can now either select names from the list (hold down the CTRL button to select multiple people at once) OR type in the exact username of the intended recipient (including yourself!). Click Next.
7. Select the number of items you wish to give to your friend. Click Next!
7. Should you wish, you may now send along a personalized message with your username! If you do not want to send a personalized message, simply leave the box blank. Once you're done, press the "Distribute" button and your username(s) will be delivered!
8. Please allow up to 20 minutes for activation of the colored usernames.
How To Change Moods!
All seven emotions are waiting for you at the click of a mouse. "Happy" will be the default emotion. Should you wish to change your emotion, follow these simple steps!
1. Click the emoticon next to your name or visit your Account Page and click the link in the yellow "Change Your Mood" box!
2. Select the mood that best fits how you're feeling.
3. Press Update! Please allow 5-10 minutes for the change to become active.
Is that's simple! We hope you'll enjoy this fun and interactive username!
Posted by Novella on May 2 at 9:48am.
This Is A Golden Opportunity To Make Someone Smile!
The ever popular GMG promotion is back! Running now through the end of May, giving Gold has once again been made super simple!
You can purchase a Gold Bundle of 5 one month memberships for the low price of $50 USD and distribute them at will, to whomever you want! You can gift the one-month membership to a friend, a stranger or even yourself. The best thing about these bundles is you are able to distribute them once the promotion ends - they never expire!
How To Purchase!
You can purchase a Gold Membership Bundle by following these simple steps:
1. Visit the Give A Month Of Gold Purchase Page.2. Click "Buy Now"3. Select your payment type (Credit Card or Paypal)4. Click "Proceed To Checkout".5. Follow the remaining prompts based upon your payment method selection!
How To Distribute!
Once your payment has been processed it is easy as pie to give the Gift of Gold!
1. Distribution Page.2. Use the Drop-Down menu to determine who you are giving the membership to.3. Specify how many months you want that person to have.4. Click "Proceed"!
It's that simple! We hope you'll find joy in giving the Gift of Gold!
Posted by Novella on May 1 at 9:58am.
Patron Fund Awards For May 2013!
The following members have been selected to be the recipients of a one month Gold Membership compliments of our Patrons and the Gold Patron Fund!
Click here to donate, Click here to nominate!
Site Map | Help Desk | Terms & Privacy | Code of Conduct | Staff | Donate | Song Requests |
© 2013 SingSnap | May 22, 5:39 PM EST | Follow Us